Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
reVelske
RikuSora
MrCake
SuperNova.pt
StiJoLew
UncleBobbie
Turkeysaur
That_Wiesel_Guy
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
nepheart
CxM
Zwiebel Force
mechaRev
therukez
paladin7378
Aiოi ♥
Higichi
Astral_Dono
Tuskin
Silvershine
zamo
MercedesBR
God is a Cat Girl
Zukata
Frizz
aosepsa
elmatalast
Beatrix
AhegaoMaster
EvilPotato
VietPho
Kuzuha
rei_hunter
Sakura1
Esequienes?
Shidokun
Fleur
Maelstrom
LazFlamme
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:09 am

I guess I will just go with Sunny to complete a Queen Garnet command or Ion Aqua
just because it's a blue haired FC Ion...

completely not interested on anything else...
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:19 am

welp I have everything expect Himari and Munya who to choose.....

well either way they will most likely get subbed unless Someone enlights me with some hawt matches
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:25 am

zamo wrote:
i was doing haku with some guy named kaizero and i didn't know that this group was just gonna have 1 guy do haku alone so i went in and kai got really mad and kicked and ignored me O _O back to doing it alone again i guess

fcking Kai lol
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:54 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Screen10
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:11 am

That Jesus?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:20 am

i just tuned without realizing that they broke the +10% tuning event and.... i'm pretty sad. i failed a couple of them too, goodbye harmonics and slot protectors
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 6:17 am

Sakura1 wrote:

well either way they will most likely get subbed unless Someone enlights me with some hawt matches
Neither is faceroll tier, so you'd dislike both of them. Imo get a Slot Protector.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:15 am

VietPho wrote:
That Jesus?

No idea. I couldn't see his name.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:34 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

Neither is faceroll tier, so you'd dislike both of them. Imo get a Slot Protector.

Idc as long as they are viable although looking at munya gun it seems shitty
or did they buff it?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 9:45 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Screen14

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Praise10
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:03 pm

Why do noobs call 30% of the bots of this game OP? If that many bots are OP then they cant be really called OP since if there are so many of that high performance then its called the standard performance. Why do people keep comparing the performance of new bots with the performance of 2011 bots to determine if a bot is OP or not. Old bots are not "balanced" they are under powered bots to today's standards(not all) if you use them and get killed by a bot of modern performance why do you get mad? you are the one that choose to use an under power bot in in a modern performance arena why do you want special treatment? There are rooms specially made for under powered bots if you want to use them (br5 and below room and beginner rule room). There are only about 5 REAL OP bots in the game and they are: Alice, Baphogrid girl, Bikes, Homura, and maybe Theiamilis(IDK she never given me problems) Bots that are wrongly accused of being OP in todays standards are: Ivis, Eris, Fractulus, etc these bots are not OP in todays standards(some were in their day) they are now "high performance" bots. A balanced bot in todays performance would be: Nora, aquila girl(original), toy box girl, pina, gisele, prome, killika etc.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:13 pm

I don't think Theiamilis is OP at the current meta, she is just strong, I would say
that Henrierre is stronger than her, maybe even Minaria...

Homura now is something like "woops! I killed a homora, I didn't even noticed she was here"
with all of these recent retarded threats on the meta...
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:26 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
There are only about 5 REAL OP bots in the game and they are: Alice, Baphogrid girl, Bikes, Homura, and maybe Theiamilis(IDK she never given me problems)

I would replace theia for henrierre.

Theia is strong, but not in the same broken level as alice or bapho. If anything i would put her in the strong-tier with pina, killica, gisele, etc.

No AIR should have alpha delay, as it gives it an advantage over ARTs.

Maelstrom wrote:
I don't think Theiamilis is OP at the current meta, she is just strong, I would say

Homura now is something like "woops! I killed a homora, I didn't even noticed she was here"

What a great moment to ask: What makes mina so strong after her buff?

I have been wondering if i should junk her to re-tune (because i did some silly tunes and didn't expected her to be buffed by CS) but want to know why is she so good now.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Personal experience: For me, Minaria is a very good counter against Alice. Minaria can constantly maintain a very high altitude and isn't even slightly affected by reverse controls (gets hit, open umbrella, wait until debuff over, continue flying with no visible altitude drop). Alice with speed up is only harder to hit with ARTs: it's not that hard to personally chase after her. Minaria rain for AOE or intercepting. Steal boost for sniping, also bonus points for having 400 speed; quite easy to hit Alice, especially when I'm closing in.

Fleur wrote:

At the very least, her steal boost (which is already quite powerful on its own) is now more spammable.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Eris is not OP anymore? What's happen? She get fat because all the hotdogs?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Fleur wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

I have been wondering if i should junk her to re-tune (because i did some silly tunes and didn't expected her to be buffed by CS) but want to know why is she so good now.

she has a really high damage output with an very accurate weapon (if tuned right), she can countinuously
fly over enemy groups shitting on them spamming slow turn rain + anti-homing sub without having to care
much about anything except for morays (but well, these things can even shoot down Alice), her steal boost
cannon is a bit hard to use, but can be enough to keep you on the air...

she basically does the same as Theia, but with way more damage...

Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:56 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
an very accurate weapon (if tuned right)

I guess high shooter or speed-related tunes would be better?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:57 pm

I wouldn't put Henrriere in the same category as Alice she is closer to the High performance category than OP. Before Alice yes Henrriere was OP but Alice raised the OP bar way way higher. Henrriere is easy to hit with moray boosters, lisel shot, homora strikes icy GL shots like any other AIR and those strikes aren't affected by alpha delay You can stun lock Henrierre to death easily. Her cannon only has 30 ammo and not every shot is a almost guaranteed hit like alice's super homing 30 ammo cannon. Her main cannon can run out of ammo in less than 2 minutes so she is not a bot you can last the whole match with ammo. After her main cannon ammo is depleted she is just a 2 weapon mid damage alpha.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:00 pm

Does Henrierre deal debuff?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Yes burst delay only with its 30 ammo cannon you can still shot her but not alpha her. Everything has quick recovery now days so the effects last like 2 sec. her 2 "hand" alpha weapons are just regular 9 force beam shots. after her main cannon ammo is done she is way weaker than fract, stella, and many air moes.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Fleur wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
an very accurate weapon (if tuned right)

I guess high shooter or speed-related tunes would be better?

I tuned mine over 420 speed (3x h.rapids), I don't think that she needs more range.

Esequienes? wrote:
I wouldn't put Henrriere in the same category as Alice she is closer to the High performance category than OP. Before Alice yes Henrriere was OP but Alice raised the OP bar way way higher. Henrriere is easy to hit with moray boosters, lisel shot, homora strikes icy GL shots like any other AIR and those strikes aren't affected by alpha delay You can stun lock Henrierre to death easily. Her cannon only has 30 ammo and not every shot is a almost guaranteed hit like alice's super homing 30 ammo cannon. Her main cannon can run out of ammo in less than 2 minutes so she is not a bot you can last the whole match with ammo. After her main cannon ammo is depleted she is just a 2 weapon mid damage alpha.

I don't understand your logic, how can be Theia on OP tier and not Henrierre?

Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:12 pm

I said Theia maybe I haven't seen her in arena in a while so I don't know if she is still as OP as she was in 2014. I think she had long lasting 99% damage reduce "chainguard" and anti homing if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
I said Theia maybe I haven't seen her in arena in a while so I don't know if she is still as OP as she was in 2014. I think she had long lasting 99% damage reduce "chainguard" and anti homing if I remember correctly.

ah sorry, I didn't read the "maybe"...

btw, she doesn't have anti-homing
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:21 pm

She had 100% guard against non blast weapons, got nerfed to 99% guard because that also allows for stuns and status (I forget if her guard did work against status, but usually 100% guard does that because it blocks hits rather than damage), so non arts (and some very rare art occurrences) can still do their job (like some sups that are meant to jam and stun but if they were non blast they couldn't do it).

Thea can pretty much only do damage and the occasional stun, Henri has lower damage per projectile on anything that isn't the cannon, a sub that stuns like a bitch and restores her boost (Thea only stuns), cannon that stuns like a bitch and debuffs arts which it shouldn't if she was any "balanced" (Thea's is mostly damage, stun is more of a bonus), a bit that covers you from non AoE weapons (unless you have my luck, then that shit is useless) and that bites arts in the ass (Thea's bit is easy to avoid), a decoy that lets you dash twice and restore boost and that bites arts in the ass, Thea's however only works against non blast weapons so it's pretty much useless against arts besides restoring your boost and letting you glide boost and avoid shit (unless it's a deathball, those tend to hit often, other things, not so much).
I forget if Henri's beam does more than pity damage unless you alpha.

Overall Henri is a lot more annoying against things she shouldn't be, Thea is more of a magical damage dealer that for some fly endlessly, for others dies to arts endlessly.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:28 pm

my henrierre never runs out of amo dafuq you talking about m8

I can spend all match and barely get under 50 bullets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next