Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
reVelske
RikuSora
MrCake
SuperNova.pt
StiJoLew
UncleBobbie
Turkeysaur
That_Wiesel_Guy
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
nepheart
CxM
Zwiebel Force
mechaRev
therukez
paladin7378
Aiოi ♥
Higichi
Astral_Dono
Tuskin
Silvershine
zamo
MercedesBR
God is a Cat Girl
Zukata
Frizz
aosepsa
elmatalast
Beatrix
AhegaoMaster
EvilPotato
VietPho
Kuzuha
rei_hunter
Sakura1
Esequienes?
Shidokun
Fleur
Maelstrom
LazFlamme
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 4:42 pm

The hard part is that if you are not at the right range, you will need
a direct impact to hit the AIR and that is hard when most of them are
glide boosting or warping...
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
The hard part is that if you are not at the right range, you will need
a direct impact to hit the AIR and that is hard when most of them are
glide boosting or warping...

Isnt it like lisel's gravity cannon? Hitting airs with it isn't rlly hard for me o wo. Except when they are warping all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Karin's aoe on her cannon is a smaller than Lisel's.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:42 pm

also, liesel can repeatedly shot with her cannon 3-4 times...
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Damn cyberstep for making Alice the perfect robot.

I can't think of ideas to fight it, which is not surprising since it lacks flaws.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Using manual aiming weapons and weapons that ignores anti-homing are good against her. Sadly, you'll have to adjust to her speed.
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Due to her combination of range, speed, and antihoming you kind of end up relegated to railguns and other rifle-y things if you want to do consistent damage to an alice that isn't completely braindead.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:44 pm

I guess railguns are still okay if you have the right ones, no?
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:08 pm

You need godly aiming to hit a alice with with speed-up self-buff with a railgun...but it is not possible.

Actually, after doing the math it may be not possible because of Alice's long-range self-buff.

Check mialy for example:

http://cosmicbreak.cyberstep.com/_/wiki/?title=Mialy

Mialy railgun range is 340.

Great range tune is 15%.

The 15% of 340 is 51.

3 slots means 153 extra range.

Total range would be 493.

Alice homing big ball with her long range self-buff is 500~503.

In other words, Alice can still hit you outside of your range...without aiming.

Plus her speed-up self-buff won't make it any easier for you to hit her.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Mialy's railgun can't be tuned, it has 390 max range with both EIW and without LR buff (which she can't self apply).

The ones that can be range tuned do have 340 range, which tuning range only won't make it any better, the bullets will just take too much time to reach max range.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Trying to build a trinita what do I need to aim for beside 35 wlk boost run o-o? and hp

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Fleur wrote:
You need godly aiming to hit a alice with with speed-up self-buff with a railgun...but it is not possible.

Actually, after doing the math it may be not possible because of Alice's long-range self-buff.

Check mialy for example:

http://cosmicbreak.cyberstep.com/_/wiki/?title=Mialy

Mialy railgun range is 340.

Great range tune is 15%.

The 15% of 340 is 51.

3 slots means 153 extra range.

Total range would be 493.

Alice homing big ball with her long range self-buff is 500~503.

In other words, Alice can still hit you outside of your range...without aiming.

Plus her speed-up self-buff won't make it any easier for you to hit her.
I'm sorry, but you're an idiot if you play the range game with Alice. Her effective maximum range is meaningless if you're aggressive enough to close it.
If you're going to fight Alice, you have to be as aggressive as possible to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:36 pm

I still am able to hit Alice if I'm not being bugged by her other teammates. But if you're really worried about her range when you go against her, I'd suggest you try to ninja her instead. Works for me since my art has less range than most ranged weapons in this meta (370 at most).
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Has anybody tried to use a pump bazooka on her? You need a cool robot, like amateus, with boost drive to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:47 pm

What is the other buff that comes along with Alice's long range?
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Maelstrom wrote:

it's the one that makes you last longer in the air. Flying propellent I think it's call.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Diabolical wrote:

I'm sorry, but you're an idiot if you play the range game with Alice. Her effective maximum range is meaningless if you're aggressive enough to close it.
If you're going to fight Alice, you have to be as aggressive as possible to kill her.

It is the most safe strategy, if you want to survive.

ALL her attacks are homing.

So if you get close all that will happen is that you will be hit by her big debuff ball AND by her multiple homing lasers while she recovers boost.

I actually tried to fight Alice close-range but her speed up makes her incredibly hard to hit, while her homing keep hitting you.

You have to aim because of her anti-homing but you cannot do so because of her debuff that reverses your controls and stuns you.

It really is the perfect robot.

Maelstrom wrote:

Let's see...

♦ High Propellant. (I think that's the name?)
♦ Anti-Homing.
♦ Speed-up.
♦ Long Range.

I think those are all her buffs, plus her boost recovery homing attacks. It kind of counts like a buff.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Depending on which movement button you're pressing you can get "Light prop.+Long range" or "CV+All guard" or "Speed Up+Anti-homo"
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:28 pm

for me the fasttest way to kill alice is to use lisel/karin/or anything that can shot wide bullet like her.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:40 pm

I know what buffs she can have, I was just asking about the buff that couples with long range.

Well, paladin already answered...
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:26 pm

Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin Laika for DX coin

I actually feel hyped about this game once more.
Has airplane too, the original plane not the charge variant. And HM ticket if you don't want any of that.
Hopefully this one stays so I can get Munya too later.
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:42 pm

i was doing haku with some guy named kaizero and i didn't know that this group was just gonna have 1 guy do haku alone so i went in and kai got really mad and kicked and ignored me O _O back to doing it alone again i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:47 pm

zamo wrote:
i went in and kai got really mad and kicked and ignored me
Autism.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Meh, that's the blonde Laika, I already have one. I would consider getting one if it was the original version
just because autism. But hey, look! There's berz, Ion Aqua, Sunny and Seraph SIGMA, I always wanted a
Seraph sigma! Idk if I would have any use for her now though, but it's still something that I am interested...

zamo wrote:
i was doing haku with some guy named kaizero and i didn't know that this group was just gonna have 1 guy do haku alone so i went in and kai got really mad and kicked and ignored me O _O back to doing it alone again i guess

That's why I prefer to do it alone (nah, I prefer to do it with Frizz <3), that way I don't need to care
about being a weight for others or care about ppl being a weight for me and no need to stress...

Haku is already annoying enough by itself...
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:56 pm

Well, I'd rather have pink too, her blonde is the meh blonde, but I prefer any Laika to no Laika at all.

Sigma would be a fun bot if CS didn't gimp her in so many ways. Every step in the right direction they did with her, they did another in the wrong direction. And I don't mean "Uguu~ it's nova isn't FC tier", nah, some of her shit just doesn't work and you can't get rid of it without gimping her, but gimped shit staying only gimp her even harder (because you pretty much end up having shitty capa for eveything she needs to be any decent, but she needs her gear to function), plus silly bugs like her Nova eternal lock on.

Sigma is one of the only Crim that I really like, but gosh, I just can't enjoy her knowing the number of silly issues she has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next