Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
reVelske
RikuSora
MrCake
SuperNova.pt
StiJoLew
UncleBobbie
Turkeysaur
That_Wiesel_Guy
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
nepheart
CxM
Zwiebel Force
mechaRev
therukez
paladin7378
Aiოi ♥
Higichi
Astral_Dono
Tuskin
Silvershine
zamo
MercedesBR
God is a Cat Girl
Zukata
Frizz
aosepsa
elmatalast
Beatrix
AhegaoMaster
EvilPotato
VietPho
Kuzuha
rei_hunter
Sakura1
Esequienes?
Shidokun
Fleur
Maelstrom
LazFlamme
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:39 am

i mean have you guys turned this person's opinion and/or logic on anything before
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:42 am

mechaRev wrote:
Please do not feed the mexicans opinions
Says the south american XD
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
Quote :
Is defined as gaining extra Exp/UC, rigging battle results, etc., through dishonest means. Concrete examples include (but are not limited to):

-Having other players die intentionally to facilitate the quick gain of resources
  -Rigging or losing battles on purpose
  -Intentionally working against your team

Account in question temporarily locked for investigation,
permaban of all discovered accounts belonging to guilty parties.

These guidelines apply to both the official website and in-game. You have been warned.

Cs wouldnt care if its viet alts because its just SMD which is feeding not Vietpho meaning i can just feed on one account and not get banned because their two different accounts even if they are the same person. CS can't ban the other account because that account did nothing wrong. They can;t just pull bullshit out their ass to ban his main. Ese grow dafuq up

Quote :
Do you even know what feeding means? most of the time i finish matches with 0 cost Wink For those who don't know what is feeding like 'ElmaLast' you are feeding if at the end of the match you have more cost points than damage points.

Quote :
Do you even know what feeding means? most of the time i finish matches with 0 cost Wink For those who don't know what is feeding like 'ElmaLast' you are feeding if at the end of the match you have more cost points than damage points.

Quote :
Feeding is having excessive more deaths than kills, without bringing some sort of utility to the team in your deaths.

so your saying newbies with a lack of skills who die more then once and have more cost then damage should be banned?

also cs can't just ban you for feeding unless you were feeding while they were in your room or if someone reported him, which means some fagg0t report SMD *cough* ese *cough*

In that defends Remeber guys whenever ese dies with bapho report him for " feeding " since we need to follow the rules  Laughing #em0 #em1 #em2 Razz

How is my alt feeding when I'm playing Lala and support units...

Also when I'm on my main during non card campaigns, it's my playstyle to zerg rush / crowd dive. That shit can't be against the rules. How can cyberstep ban someone for having fun? Is fun not allowed?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 2:23 pm

Spoiler:

dude don't even sweat it, you're talking to ese here
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 Th?id=OIP.Ma195453b26a52ce0acd51b84edc8d6d3o0&pid=15
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Spoiler:

How is my alt feeding when I'm playing Lala and support units...

Also when I'm on my main during non card campaigns, it's my playstyle to zerg rush / crowd dive. That shit can't be against the rules. How can cyberstep ban someone for having fun? Is fun not allowed?
wrong person bob, I wasnt the one implying this ese was with what he said

also who knows you probably went afk for couple secs or something, unless u literally went in a fed spamming #em3 which is one offensive not allow even though most people do and get away with it *cough* farm rooms *cough* but since cs doesnt bother to join us people dont care and cs only bothers looking at something if for example you were reported hence someone report your ass for some reason which caused cs to get butthurt
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:54 pm

You can have high cost and not get ban. As long as you're not doing it intentionally. The rule states "Rigging or losing battles on purpose."

So if you have high cost and still doing a good amount of damage, then it is obvious that you are playing the game and not trolling.

Sakura1 wrote:

Cs wouldnt care if its viet alts because its just SMD which is feeding not Vietpho meaning i can just feed on one account and not get banned because their two different accounts even if they are the same person. CS can't ban the other account because that account did nothing wrong. They can;t just pull bullshit out their ass to ban his main. Ese grow dafuq up

Actually, they should be able to do this. Otherwise, there would be no harm and everybody would do it. Remember, these rules are only guidelines.

Ever play an MMORPG game? Basically, if you're alt breaks a rules, then it is also applied to your main. Otherwise, players can easily buy gold and not get ban while their alt get ban instead. It doesn't work that way.

P.S. Not saying that viet is at fault here, just trying to make a point.

Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 8:51 pm

paladin7378 wrote:
You can have high cost and not get ban. As long as you're not doing it intentionally. The rule states "Rigging or losing battles on purpose."

So if you have high cost and still doing a good amount of damage, then it is obvious that you are playing the game and not trolling.

Sakura1 wrote:

Actually, they should be able to do this. Otherwise, there would be no harm and everybody would do it. Remember, these rules are only guidelines.

Ever play an MMORPG game? Basically, if you're alt breaks a rules, then it is also applied to your main. Otherwise, players can easily buy gold and not get ban while their alt get ban instead. It doesn't work that way.

P.S. Not saying that viet is at fault here, just trying to make a point.

>CS
>following normal guidelines

ahahah u guys make me laugh

good joke son

yea I know
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:43 pm

If you believe that then why did you said the following?

Sakura1 wrote:

Cs wouldnt care if its viet alts because its just SMD which is feeding not Vietpho meaning i can just feed on one account and not get banned because their two different accounts even if they are the same person. CS can't ban the other account because that account did nothing wrong. They can;t just pull bullshit out their ass to ban his main.

I agree with you that they don't care, but that doesn't mean that they can't punish him. That's the point I'm trying to make.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 6:32 am

Sakura1 wrote:

Cs wouldnt care if its viet alts because its just SMD which is feeding not Vietpho meaning i can just feed on one account and not get banned because their two different accounts even if they are the same person. CS can't ban the other account because that account did nothing wrong. They can;t just pull bullshit out their ass to ban his main.

The account did nothing wrong. Its the owner who uses the account which is why C$ is trying to punish the owner. And yah its quite harsh for them to pull out those punishments though.
Back to top Go down
Crosspass
[10]
[10]

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:35 am

someone make a frog fight right now and i disconnected with some signal problem *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:43 am

@Viet

Probably the GM may have messaged you a couple of times but you were to busy watching a korean show and didn't noticed it.

Now this brings me back about a player in Tree of Savior who reported mass botting in an area where he was farming as well. So the GM went there, saw the bots, and messaged them a couple of times. None answered. This included the player who reported. The player even has the same pattern as a bot would do. So he got banned on the spot. Later he complained in the forums that he wasn't botting but was emulating a bot to see if the GM would have other means to determine if he's a real player or not. In the end, many replied that he deserved to be banned from what he did.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:43 am

Kuzuha wrote:

Now this brings me back about a player in Tree of Savior who reported mass botting in an area where he was farming as well. So the GM went there, saw the bots, and messaged them a couple of times. None answered. This included the player who reported. The player even has the same pattern as a bot would do. So he got banned on the spot. Later he complained in the forums that he wasn't botting but was emulating a bot to see if the GM would have other means to determine if he's a real player or not. In the end, many replied that he deserved to be banned from what he did.

Pls, you would atleast have proof that you are trying to emulate as a bot. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 2:59 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 15174499_1337424886269746_1017661414_n

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 15151229_1337426029602965_548458937_n

Choke on your own dick lol
Back to top Go down
KiraYuuichi
KiraYuuichi

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 15174499_1337424886269746_1017661414_n

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 15151229_1337426029602965_548458937_n

I thought this guy's retardedness was like a year old. He proved me wrong for once. Oh man I wanna get Milez to read this sooo badly.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 3:12 pm

I guess I never reached 10k br, but I also never got below 5k...
Back to top Go down
KiraYuuichi
KiraYuuichi

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
I guess I never reached 10k br, but I also never got below 5k...
Pretty sure knowing black11 he'd find a way to reach 0 Br even if he wasn't intentionally feeding.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 Fa2af96065
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 969508b36e
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 6:42 pm

Shidokun wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

Pls, you would atleast have proof that you are trying to emulate as a bot. Lmao.

That's what everyone told the player. He even said things that "I am not oblige to answer any player nor GM". Which is funny. Because it's a retarded thing to do not to answer a GM when questioned.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 12:09 am

HOW MUCH SALT CAN THIS FORUM HOLD
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Crashed Teddy
Crashed Teddy

Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:41 am

AhegaoMaster wrote:

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 245EE36000000578-2898419-Incredibly_deceiving_images_of_what_can_easily_be_mistaken_for_m-a-1_1420550422881
Back to top Go down
Crosspass
[10]
[10]

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 7:56 am

AhegaoMaster wrote:
as far as you can sea see...
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 9:44 am

tourist wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 Fb310_zps8q4ztdhl
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 12:41 pm

God bless tourist
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 1:34 pm

when do these delight tickets get removed?

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 7d76fba5f3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next