Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.

Go down 
+5
Esequienes?
VietPho
Maelstrom
Frizz
Fleur
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:48 pm

She already comes with built-in long moving burst:

Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. C0JOpDt

Not only that, she comes with guard burst and back protect:

Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. Kvuw3o4

I think it's pretty cool that she comes with all these by default.

But...what should i do?

Should i simply go with 40 TEC, 38 FLY and boost drive?

Do i need to do some kind of special tune to her weapons?

She has so many weapons and so many slots i do not know what to do when tuning her.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 6:00 pm

40 tec/38 fly.
Accele Roll.
Force tunes.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Single force tunes on all her weapons or simple don't make weapon tunes at all...
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 6:29 pm

Thank both of you for your answer.

Since she is so big, i was thinking in a stealth cartridge too.

I mean...since she is so big, not appearing on the radar of many bots may allow me to survive a little more.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:30 pm

The crystal ball around her doesn't have hitbox, so no need to worry about her size.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:29 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Single force tunes on all her weapons or simple don't make weapon tunes at all...

I do specific weapon tunes on both my frac girls. A lot people asking for video gameplay video of my frac girls so here's a quick one (I played badly but it's good for card farming):

CosmicBreak - Two Different Frac Girl Gameplay

https://secure.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/80915592

Notice with the glide boost one you're going want to do 38/5 fly/wlk breakpoint. Ditch her main weapon and use something like fishbeamgun if you want.

Note, I only took 9/10 carts cause my builds were specific but if I took all 10 carts I'd add in quick boost.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:04 pm

why 40 TEC? most of fract's weapons have their last damage breakpoints in the mid 30s
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
why 40 TEC? most of fract's weapons have their last damage breakpoints in the mid 30s

40 tec or go home
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:28 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
Because weapon breakpoints are only for the very first hit
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:49 am

someone01 wrote:
Thank both of you for your answer.

Since she is so big, i was thinking in a stealth cartridge too.

I mean...since she is so big, not appearing on the radar of many bots may allow me to survive a little more.
Take off the Fractulus Skirt, now look at her untransformed mode - that's her hitbox. The obscure hitbox-feature is just as typical as reignition effects.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:23 am

someone01 wrote:
....... not appearing on the radar of many bots may allow me to survive a little more.

Dat is not how the disco ball of death works. stealth system would not make you less of a target at 250-300 range, especially when she cause a rave party whenever she alphas. if you are gonna invest in any sort of weapon tunes, you should invest them in the crystal beam laser. consider more force and slight more range ( since this is what you most likely to lead an alpha strike with). In theory, may be a force tune+high shooter and some short of speed tune.
Also consider clearance tunes if she does not have clearance fast recovery or you can't fit fast recovery.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:56 am

Are force tunes really that important?

Dunno how much the damage change with 40TEC but force tunes increase the weapon damage only by 1 for pretty much all her weapons.

4 -> 5
5 -> 6
15 -> 16
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:29 pm

someone01 wrote:
Are force tunes really that important?

Dunno how much the damage change with 40TEC but force tunes increase the weapon damage only by 1 for pretty much all her weapons.

4 -> 5
5 -> 6
15 -> 16

Force tunes lets you do more damage at 40 tec, it's as simple as that. You can't go beyond 40tec, but you can increase damage through raw force.

15 force at 40 tec is 22 damage, 16 force at 40 tec is 24 damage. The thing is, when tgh reduction kicks in, which it will, force will make it so you get higher decimals, meaning more damage.
Is it vital? Not really, but if you have free cost, it's the best choice with a non handheld setup (force is the best tune for her stock setup). Force has no drawback besides 10 cost (which is worth it) and being a pain in the ass to do in certain parts, unlike other tunes like speed and range, you never have too much force.

On alpha force comes after 40 tec, and even at single weapon builds, there's very little things that actually manage to benefit more from force more than str/tec. If you can't hit the optimal stats, force is rather useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.   Looking for advice about Fractulus girl. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for advice about Fractulus girl.
Page 1 of 1