Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+41
blead
elmatalast
Soarer
rehpic
Alathon
KiraYuuichi
MeloettaAria
EXNova
TrieDaEsprit
paladin7378
reVelske
RikuSora
Valkyrie
That_Wiesel_Guy
ZedEX-FedEX~
Toilet-Flusher
Aria
LS3
NeedCheeseCake
rei_hunter
LazFlamme
God is a Cat Girl
DaffyBizarre
Higichi
IronDicks
Crosspass
moh
Skulkraken
GasaiYunoº
Esequienes?
boytitan2
mechaRev
MegaManZX
Tuskin
Winty
AhegaoMaster
VietPho
Hellshake Yano
RaverX
Astral_Dono
Sakura1
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 12:05 am

Overrated car...
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
Overrated car...

Fast car.

How do people make their car do this?

https://youtu.be/81yoB1LStLo?t=456
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Overrated, over priced car I can build something way faster with the money one of those cost.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Here is an example of a same era car with similar performance but cost 40,000 cheaper

fastest stock supra
Spoiler:

VS

Trans AM
Spoiler:

$40,000 price difference for only 0.5 second faster 1/4 mile? You can make a Trans AM faster than a Supra turbo with less than $2,000 in mods. Notice the Supra is already twin turbo charged while the trans am its not if you twin turbo on a Trans am you got a 10 second 1/4 mile car.

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Why would you even make your car faster in the states? I thought speed limits are absolutely everywhere over there???
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 7:38 pm

If you live near the border there are car meets in the Mexico side on weekends and there is always races after 10pm for who ever wants to race. The police don't give a shit that's why us citizens go there and even if they caught you you just give them a bribe from $10 to $40(my most expensive bribe i was drunk) and they let you go and even give you a code to give if another cop stops you again. Mexican cops can't give tickets to us citizens since if they don't pay it there is no consequences its not like they gonna cross the border to arrest u if you don't pay the ticket and Mexican traffic violations don't transfer you US driving record so it doesn't matter. So if they stop you what they are suppose to do is just take your driver license and tell you to pick it up at the station after you pay a fine you can do that or just get another license but you can always give them a small bribe and avoid all that
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Yo guys. I wanted to tell you something weird I found today while searching around on Netflix.

Recently I saw that The Irregular At Magic High School, is now on Netflix. But for some reason, the Title Icon for it on my Netflix instead shows a picture of Homura Akemi, even though she's from a totally different anime.

What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 2:01 pm

@vieth

Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 9:44 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
@vieth

wtf man.

Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 6:39 pm

@Ese

Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:39 am

If only new cars weren't so heavy with today's safety standards requirements.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Caught that once-in-a-decade cold. So suffering. I don't even play vidya atm. Just too much headaches.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:27 pm

I started watching a new korean Drama - I am not a robot

Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 2:26 am

Well, my Christmas wasn't one of the best. The stuff I did with my family and such wasn't as enjoyable as before. Though I got some cool presents, including cool games like PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds and Hotline Miami.

Also I saw the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi, though I totally would not recommend it. The Last Jedi had to be the WORST STAR WARS FILM EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
MegaManZX
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MegaManZX

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 11:52 am

Been a while. Sup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 1:02 pm

Hey ZX!
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:20 am

Me and my wife were standing on a bus stop then some retard grabbed her ass.
His balls got kicked to kingdom come and I was laughing so hard.

2 days later the same guy was arrested for rape.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Sounds like he didn't get kicked that hard, hmm...

Meanwhile my cold keeps bugging me. Wtf is this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 3:38 pm

Oh my god, as if I couldn't underestimate the stupidity of certain people enough.

Apparently there's a new Youtube trend called the "Tide Pod Challenge" where people record themselves eating a Tide Pod. Seriously, you could die from this, how is this "cool"?

Here's even a news report on this.

I mean People do extreme sports and other adventurous stuff which can be dangerous. That's okay, I mean he's a thrill seeker, and everyone can use some good thrills.

And then there's the stuff the guys do in the TV Show, "Jackass." Eh, he's being a daredevil, I know some people love to live dangerously.

Now a person literally ingests Tide pods. ...This guy doesn't just lack intelligence, he lacks common sense. He's gonna die a total idiot, if not get sent to the hospital. What the hell is with this, and bigger question, why has this become so popular?!?!

I've even seen Moe' Personifications of it nowadays too. That's how popular this suicidal "Challenge" is!

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 Tide_pod_and_plus_chan__by_xanimecrazygirlx-dbzp7mn

Quoted from Calvin and Hobbes.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Mmh....I don't think we've got a brand called Tide, but I really like these. No idea why you would waste them for a gormless yt vid, that shows you drooling.
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 7:01 am

I logged into this forum again. That's the most random thing I ever done today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 9:45 pm

I had sushi with chilli in it. I laughed while eating. It went into my nose. Very unpleasant experiences were had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next