Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+41
blead
elmatalast
Soarer
rehpic
Alathon
KiraYuuichi
MeloettaAria
EXNova
TrieDaEsprit
paladin7378
reVelske
RikuSora
Valkyrie
That_Wiesel_Guy
ZedEX-FedEX~
Toilet-Flusher
Aria
LS3
NeedCheeseCake
rei_hunter
LazFlamme
God is a Cat Girl
DaffyBizarre
Higichi
IronDicks
Crosspass
moh
Skulkraken
GasaiYunoº
Esequienes?
boytitan2
mechaRev
MegaManZX
Tuskin
Winty
AhegaoMaster
VietPho
Hellshake Yano
RaverX
Astral_Dono
Sakura1
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 2:32 pm

That looks horrible. Turbo Kid is the only legit 90ies-Nostalgia movie.

Went to the bakery and overheard some old hag getting all racist. She didn't see me until I stepped to the counter, it was almost funny.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 1:10 am

that bruce lee ping pong with nunchucks...
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 1:26 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
That looks horrible. Turbo Kid is the only legit 90ies-Nostalgia movie.

Went to the bakery and overheard some old hag getting all racist. She didn't see me until I stepped to the counter, it was almost funny.

Back to the 90's movie was pretty nice to watch. I give it a 8/10

good music too
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:27 pm

some fagg0t said he voted for trump

so they jumped him

I just watched because

you know I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:46 am

Yey Trumph won now to enjoy 4 years of american politics comedy cheers What would he cause a economic collapse? WW3? civil war? a coup? can't wait. Very Happy
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 Bill-hader-eating-popcorn-smiling-snl
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:57 am

Really should have fled to VietNam last year when I had the money to do so.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 3:14 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Yey Trumph won now to enjoy 4 years of american politics comedy cheers What would he cause a economic collapse? WW3? civil war? a coup? can't wait. Very Happy
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 Bill-hader-eating-popcorn-smiling-snl

I could imagine him to be next president who gets assassinated by someody.
Back to top Go down
RikuSora
RikuSora

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 Tyra10

Me, to people who voted for the Annoying Orange reject instead of Hillary, which can probably make the USA somewhat decent.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:33 am

Ayo guys get your bats ready CB about to go hunt some trump supporters

Starting with Galaxnia ( DAFUQ HIS NAME IS ) (ARMOR)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:52 am

Yes, I'm a Trump Supporter and I am pleased with this outcome. DEAL WITH IT!

I'd much rather him than that lying hypocrite whom I'm surprised managed to beat Bernie Sanders. I'd much rather a President who doesn't resort to just saying what people want to hear evne though she doesn't actually agree with it, and doesn't resort to things like illegal email scandals.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 10:14 am

Lol you guys. It's almost like that brexit affair that nobody wanted, but everybidy voted for.

Armored Entity wrote:
...I'd much rather him than that lying hypocrite whom I'm surprised managed to  I'd much rather a President who doesn't resort to just saying what people want to hear...
That's something I never got: do people actually believe that Trump would be much different in that regard? Didn't he try to become president since the early 90ies or such?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:39 am

Armored Entity wrote:

I'd much rather him than that lying hypocrite whom I'm surprised managed to beat Bernie Sanders. I'd much rather a President who doesn't resort to just saying what people want to hear evne though she doesn't actually agree with it, and doesn't resort to things like illegal email scandals.

This is how you start wars, not how you rule countries.

Look at this person as prime example, he doesn't even know what "illegal email scandals" actually means. See, America, this is why we all go down, commoners prefer a shitty bad liar starting fights with everyone than a decent liar that tries to keep things in place.

All I have to say is, if someone ever regrets their vote when things take the wrong turn, there's no apologies, no forgiveness, you sealed the deal, you deal with it, if you can't handle the consequences, kill yourself, the world is better off without you.
Back to top Go down
RikuSora
RikuSora

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 11:40 am

Oh well, enjoy being in the 1950s again. I feel bad for the minorities in America, god.

Quote :

Im guessing you're a straight white male.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:13 pm

OH a serious note

where dahell do I get a mimkyu at I need bae asap DX
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Armored Entity wrote:

I genuinely hope that isn't the sole reason why you voted Trump, and that you can state some actual merits in Trump himself. Very few people out there will disagree on the fact that Hillary is stock-standard corrupt flipflop lying politician and represents everything people hated about politicians in general, and the fact that she and DNC have undoubtedly and unashamedly screwed Bernie out of the nomination. But none of this excuses the fact that you voted a clear BIGOT, RACIST, SEXIST and DIMWITTED man to be the president of the United States, to be amongst the most powerful men in the world. A man that built a dangerous rhetoric of hate and violence over the course of the election, a rhetoric that has successfully made a good portion of US fear for their lives, for good reasons too.

So please, do not put this on Hillary, Hillary and the DNC gave people very good reasons NOT to vote for her, but that does not in any way provide a valid reason to vote for a bigoted buffoon. And surely, SURELY you don't genuinely believe Trump is honest and doesn't pander to the audience?
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 5:31 pm

If I could vote, I would vote for Trump.

They both are shit, I pick Trump because I hate him less than Hillary.

This election is like playing Russian Roulette. No matter what happen, the country will suffer.

In all seriousness tho, I'm happy with the outcome. I don't want another 4 years of Obama. We'll see what will happen now I guess...

@Topic

I'm in Japan now! Everybody is very nice here! I also now know what it's like to be tall since everything is smaller here.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:05 pm

paladin7378 wrote:

This election is like playing Russian Roulette. No matter what happen, the country will suffer.

In all seriousness tho, I'm happy with the outcome. I don't want another 4 years of Obama. We'll see what will happen now I guess...

@Topic

I'm in Japan now! Everybody is very nice here! I also now know what it's like to be tall since everything is smaller here.

stay in japan its safer, until he declares war on japan and you get killed for being american
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:51 pm

paladin7378 wrote:

But this isn't a popularity contest, you'd literally be voting on the fate of US, and by association, the world. Simply put, what makes you feel that Trump, a man with no experience in politics, a man who is ready to put other dangerous people such Rudy Giuliani and Newt Gingrich in his cabinet, a man who is ready to scrap most if not all existing environmental regulation and take us ten steps back on the battle against climate change, a man who has even less quarrel with harming civilians in the "war against terrorism", a man who has no quarrel with his supporters using violence to deal with his opposition, and encourages them to do so (read: Fascism), a man supported by none other than KKK, is somehow better to lead the country than a typical establishment candidate, a corporate-manipulated shill, albeit well politically-experienced, politician that is Hillary?

Look, what's done is done, and I'm not trying to convince you or anyone to somehow think and feel any differently, I just want to understand the logic, because I'm quite tired of every Trump supporter stating Hillary being corrupt as their sole reason for voting Trump, that is illogical. This isn't a popularity contest, or at least, shouldn't be, but if people somehow mistook the most important decision a US citizen gets to make every four years for the country for a popularity contest, then... well shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 10:03 pm

paladin7378 wrote:

@Topic

It's called manners, japanese people are polite, they wouldn't point out stuff even if you holded the chopsticks badly to eat.

Let's get back on track.

Trump won and i live in an (not exactly undeveloped but, uhh, we were developed but it was decided that progress was useless, it was better to go backwards) third world country with a government that openly stated to don't care about going to war with Murica and will fight 'till the last Venezuelan (you know, going all Japanese mentality on WW2) just to act high and mighty (note that i think that Venezuela is around the size of one of US states total) (... actually they stated the same if the government opositors wins the presidential so in retrospective, this country is fucked either way) and i actually think here there's not enough military might to start a war... there is just to protect ourselves?.

I am neutral on all this but i just hope Murica still remains chill about Venezuelans figures just trashtalking Murica that's all those dudes can do, just think of them as mentally challenged people, you guys have your problems, here people has their's (that's mostly living to see the next day).

Although... i saw on the news, govern figures had to suck it up and started congratulating Trump on the most respectful way, there might be hope... at least i hope so.

EDIT: I also found this

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 Z0ihy99flkwx

Apparently MapleStory was supporting Trump even before he was a candidate.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:13 am

Obama himself declared Venezuela to be a threat to the U.S so don't look at the democrats as if they were innocent.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:31 am

Discussing politics in a game forum of a dead game XD
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:53 am

^^^We live in strange times.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 11:55 am

2nd tko in mma :v.

Back to top Go down
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:46 pm

i'm in 12th grade and I love joking about my ID picture since the 10th grade
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crosspass
[10]
[10]

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 7:00 am

i play artificial academy 2 (for 18+ but i still 17 lul) again after a long time. a random idea come to my mind, i think i may make CS-Chan into that game. . . . . .

It's time for revenge CS-Chan, REVENGE!!! *slapped*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next