Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+41
blead
elmatalast
Soarer
rehpic
Alathon
KiraYuuichi
MeloettaAria
EXNova
TrieDaEsprit
paladin7378
reVelske
RikuSora
Valkyrie
That_Wiesel_Guy
ZedEX-FedEX~
Toilet-Flusher
Aria
LS3
NeedCheeseCake
rei_hunter
LazFlamme
God is a Cat Girl
DaffyBizarre
Higichi
IronDicks
Crosspass
moh
Skulkraken
GasaiYunoº
Esequienes?
boytitan2
mechaRev
MegaManZX
Tuskin
Winty
AhegaoMaster
VietPho
Hellshake Yano
RaverX
Astral_Dono
Sakura1
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:13 am

So I read the bible a while ago, just to become better at discussing such topics and today I finally had the chance to use that knowledge to show someone how quran is not the only holy book that tells you to kill non-believers, but said person simply said it's not in there! I feel so betrayed, like it took so long to read all that shit and now the people I talk to are complete boneheads!! >,<

Also: I opened the window abt. 30 mins ago, later when I farted very loud a couple of birds got upset and flew away lmao Strong ass is strong XD
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:15 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by VietPho on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 am

Salmonberry sounds like a a food made by a mad scientist ô.ô
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 8:30 am

Super Typhoon here yesterday
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 5:21 pm

follow me on twitch guys https://www.twitch.tv/videos/313425452

Would you ass munchers quit changing my profile picture..
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 2:57 pm

Me and my wife are "playing" a virtual "game"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 11:21 am

R.I.P DramaFever.com

I want my refund!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 11:08 am

Hey guys, I wanted to show you something I recently saw on a rather new kids show, that being Star Wars Clone Wars. Especially God-Is-A-Catgirl should see this.

LOOK AT THIS! This scene shows Savage Opress literally break into a room and DECAPITATE EVERYONE IN THERE ON-SCREEN! THIS PROVES THAT KIDS SHOWS CAN HAVE DECAPITATIONS IN THEM AS LONG AS THERE ISN'T BLOOD AND GUTS GUSHING OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE CRAZY WHEN IT HAPPENS! NO BLOOD MAKES IT FOR KIDS!!!

Not only that, but the other episodes have stuff
-Such as a scene of another Jedi Committing suicide on-screen!
-And the Mandalorian Death Watch torching an entire village, with the inhabitants running engulfed in flames and dying.
-And a scene of a bunch of slaves being executed in front of Obi-Wan.
-And numerous parts of characters being stabbed to death.

Now if Star Wars Clone Wars could have all of that and still be a kids show, THEN SO CAN OTHER SHOWS! Another one of many examples that Kids shows CAN have brutal on-screen death scenes in them as long as they aren't all bloody and gore-splattered!

Now if in that scene, when Savage Oprress chopped everyone's head off, gallons of blood came spraying out like crazy, drenching like the entire room in blood.
You know, like they do in the death scenes in ACTUALLY NOT FOR KIDS SHOWS such as Such as Kill La Kill, Elfen Lied, GANTZ, Tokyo Ghoul, Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, Corpse Party, Another, Attack On Titan, Psycho-Pass, Deadman Wonderland,, Parasyte, Higurashi, Fist Of The North Star, Hellsing, Black Butler, Terra ForMars, Kizumonogatari, Blue Gender, Akira, Battle Royal High School, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, Devilman, Violence Jack, Berserk, Kurokami, Unbreakable Machine Doll, High School Of The Dead, Genocyber, Blood-C, Absolute Duo, Happy Sugar Life, Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records, Darling In The Franxx, Battle Angel Alita, etc. then it wouldn't be a kids show.

But no, THERE WAS NO BLOOD, and that's why Star Wars Clone Wars is for kids despite having all of those on-screen death scenes, decapitations, suicide, and stuff. And don't give me that "it aired long ago" excuse, because this show is relatively new.

As long as a show doesn't have any of the 5 points below, It's okay for kids.
1:  Characters dying ACTUALLY BLOODY GORE-SPLATTERED BLOODBATH SLAUGHTERFEST MASSACRE DEATHS ON-SCREEN, with like them almost painting the walls with their entrails and loads of blood and guts being spilled out like crazy, and dying in extremely gorey ways like, say getting their spinal columns and/or ribcages torn out, or having their intestines pulled out of their mouths, or having a pole shoved straight through their eye socket with the eyeball and some brains coming out with it,or getting torn open and eviscerated with a chainsaw, and other bloody and gorey not-for-kids deaths like that. Oh and the blood has to actually be red and non-stylized to count, hence why shows like DBZ, Ninja Turtles, Sailor Moon, Star Wars Clone Wars etc, could show characters gushing out green/yellow/purple/pink etc blood and were still kids shows.
2. Extreme Profanity and Vulgar talk, and no not just like one swear word here and there (Casper for one had a scene where Carrigan Crittenden said "BITCH" out loud and it was still a kids movie). I mean profanity and Vulgar Talk with them saying stuff like "FUCK YOU CUNT ASS BITCH FUCK DICK-PUSSY MOTHERFUCKERS!" And other extreme profanity and vulgarity like that.
3. Raunchy Sexual Vulgar stuff on-screen, stuff along the lines of (and including).
-Boob Groping
-Characters talking about the size of their breasts or dick
-Panty Sniffing
-Characters having their faces shoved into other's breasts
-Crotch-related things (and not just like a groin kick or something like that)
-Semen being splattered everywhere
-Bondage and Submission
-Characters licking each other in a sexual manner
-Doggy-Style Humping (or Dry-Humping)
-Characters pulling down their shirt and asking someone to "Brand Me As Yours."
-On-screen erections
-Characters literally being raped.
4.  Characters abusing dangerous drugs like mad.
5.  Full on sexual nudity where you actually get to see their nipples, cunt, dick, etc, like stuff you typically see in Hentai.

There you have it! I've watched enough anime and I've played enough video games to know!!!
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 6:52 pm

SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 8:20 pm

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPP

You shut up.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 5:22 pm

Half of the stuff you listed is probably considered problematic because of the moral values shown i  the shows. The list of no-gos you mentioned also contained various synonyms for sexuality. Step out of your comic bubble and consider it from a parent's POV man.

I can think of at least 3 anime that I wouldn't allow my children to watch even though they're free a blood, same goes for video games. I.e. I wouldn't allow them to play CB, a game that essentially turns women into a ware #em3.5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 6:20 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Half of the stuff you listed is probably considered problematic because of the moral values shown i  the shows. The list of no-gos you mentioned also contained various synonyms for sexuality. Step out of your comic bubble and consider it from a parent's POV man.

I can think of at least 3 anime that I wouldn't allow my children to watch even though they're free a blood, same goes for video games. I.e. I wouldn't allow them to play CB, a game that essentially turns women into a ware #em3.5

Tell that to Star Wars Clone Wars!

Also all of these kids shows had stuff like that and were for kids! Such as these!

Adventure Time is a Kids Show, and it had horrible deaths like that too! And it was for kids because it had none of those 5 points I just mentioned, yet Adventure Time had things happening in it like this!
-Such as the scene of Finn getting his arm ripped off on-screen.
-Or the one scene of Ricardio attempting to cut Princess Bubblegum's heart out of her chest with a broken bottle (and then make out with it).
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 Image0
-Or in his second appearance, where he tore out most of Ice King's insides, and used them to build a bulkier set of limbs for himself, with poor Ice King then laying on the ground, writhing in pain, and with arteries hanging out of a big hole in his chest.
-Or the scene where the one Witch turns into an apple, then another Witch bites into her, and you even see a ribcage sticking out of the apple as to show she accidentally killed her colleague.
-Or when The Lich killed Billy The Hero on-screen by blowing a hole through his chest, and then he wore Billy's dead rotting corpse as a costume!
Or that scene where he murdered Prismo and The Citadel Guardians.
-Or the one scene where the Earl of Lemongrab CANNIBALIZED HIS OWN BROTHER!
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 ND5vBSH
-And another scene where the Earl is shown cannibalizing a prisoner who tried to escape his dungeon!
And also, that Mushroom War flashback scene, where you see Earth being nuked to oblivion, the apocalypse breaks out, and millions are shown dying! Genocide right there! What do you have to say about that?
-Also don't forget the parts where you see the characters having their souls ripped out and then being sent to hell by Hudson, who is the Adventure Time equivalent of Satan!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a Kids show, and it had deaths that were just as bad as deaths in Maho Shoujo, and it was still for kids! BECAUSE NO BLOOD, SEX, DRUGS, VULGARITY, AND NUDITY! If you don't believe me, I can prove it!
-Like this one scene where Agent Bishop gets skewered by a chain hook (with the stabbing noise effect too), and is then actually seen dangling in the air by the hook like a dead fish.
-The Purple Dragons gang gunning people down with realistic military-grade weaponry. One notable instance was when their muscle-bound leader, Hun, grabs a minigun and shoots the mutated J. Finn with it until part of his body gets visibly torn off from the bullet wounds.
-People being bitten and clawed and mauled by hideous monstrosities.
-And this one part where Master Splinter, the Turtles's beloved mentor and surrogate father, got STABBED TO DEATH by Shredder on-screen, and then Shredder threw him off the side of a building, with all the Turtles watching in horror! (BUT NO BLOOD)!
-A scene where the mutated Super Shredder gets punched in his exposed heart, and then HE COUGHED UP GREEN BLOOD! (but it wasn't red and was stylized, so it was okay there.
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 Source
-Or Snakeweed getting both frozen and then dismembered!
-Or the part where Rat King got Skeletonized!
-Or how Super Shredder died in it, where you actually see Leonardo DECAPITATE HIM! Oh and they apparently also ripped his heart out too, as shown by how it was missing when the Foot Clan recovers his dead body in a later episode.
-There's also the fact that most of the monsters that the Turtles fight against were once human. The Foot Clan kidnapped various people and subjected them to experiments with the Mutagen to transform them into biologic weapons. And some of them were shown to be children too. So the Ninja Turtles are fighting against innocent people being taken out of their lives and permanently transformed into body horror abominations that later on go berserk and become ravenous killers!
-And plenty more! If all of that was okay in freakin' Ninja Turtles, THEN SO CAN IT BE IN OTHER KIDS SHOWS!!!

Digimon was a Kids Show, and it had horrible deaths like this! And it also dealt with stuff such as Death, Love, Faith, and War! It also had Digimon based on stuff like The Seven Deadly Sins, The 4 horsemen of the Apocaylpse, and more!
-And it had horrible deaths like the scene of Liomon's horrific death
-Or the scene where Wizardmon was brutally killed in front of Kairi! With Kairi and Gatomon crying over his death!
-Or the part where Yukio Oikawa (who was human) died a horrible death on-screen!
-Or the scene where Koiuchi (who was a young human boy) got brutally murdered by the Demonic Digimon, Lucemon! And then Lucemon ate his soul!
-Or all those horrible things that happened during the D-Reaper arc of the show.
And yet despite all of that, Digimon was still a kids show BECAUSE NO BLOOD, SEX, DRUGS, VULGARITY, AND NUDITY!

Avatar Legend of Korra was a kids show, and it had a lot of stuff like that happening in it.
-Like the scene where the Earth Queen is ASPHYXIATED TO DEATH ON-SCREEN by an Assassin!
-Or the part where Ming Hua got ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH!
-Or the part where Tarlok COMMITTED SUICIDE in front of everyone!
-And most of all, P'li's Death. Basically what happened was while she was charging up her Fire Combustion attack, Suyin came and threw a helmet onto her head, which caused the attack to backfire AND THEN HER HEAD EXPLODED!!!
And yet despite all of that, Avatar Legend of Korra, was still a kids show BECAUSE NO BLOOD, SEX, DRUGS, VULGARITY, AND NUDITY!

Kingdom Hearts is a Kids Game, and it had lots of harsh scenes
-Like that part where Vexen was BURNED ALIVE by Axel, with Sora watching it happen in front of him.
-Or that scene where Zexion was STRANGLED TO DEATH by Clone Riku, and then he sucked the life out of her.
-Or that terrible thing that happened with Xion
-Or the fact that the Heartless, the main enemies they fight against, were once people like Sora, until their hearts got corrupted turing them into terrible monsters.

Exosquad was a kids show, and it death with stuff like Warfare, and had loads of on-screen deaths BUT NONE OF THEM BLOODY AND GORE-SPLATTERED. Heck, it's considered one of the kids shows known to have one of the highest body counts.
-In fact, in one of the earliest episodes, in the span of a minute, they introduce a character and kill her soon. Oh yeah, and then her commanding officer spends the next two years mourning her death and blaming himself.
-And it also had these terrible scenes of people in a war hospital, showing amputees and other recovering war victims!
And yet despite all of that, Exosquad was still a kids show BECAUSE NO BLOOD, SEX, DRUGS, VULGARITY, AND NUDITY!

What do you have to say about all those?

If all those kids shows too could have those terrible on-screen deaths and stuff and still be for kids THEN SO CAN OTHER KIDS SHOWS!

I can name dozens more examples too! It really pisses me off when people think that all kids shows can't be more serious than Sesame Street or Care Bears. Kids can handle a lot more than you think, and you shouldn't shield them from it.

Last edited by Armored Entity on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Really dunno what to tell you at this point. Idk if Digimon got heavily censored around here, but the last time I watched the majority of them dissolved into pixels that turned into tamagotchi afterwards, that's hardly "death", that's a "Game Over, start from Level 1". Most of these shows handle such things like that. Even many adults (i.e. you) seem to have very limited understanding of what death really is and think that reincarnation is the same thing. You ignore the context of such shows: stuff like Kingdom Hearts is almost entirely centered around characters who live/exist outside of normal life (you travel through a multiverse), the franchise is about teenagers with magical hair gel, suitcase-sized keys (ok key blades aka a weapon that wouldn't even work as intended in life as we know it on earth) and Mickey Mouse (an anthromorphic mouse with pants, gloves and the size of a child). Adventure Time isn't even considered a kids show, but a parody of such - or at least that's how I know it, hardly ever watched cuz filthy, filthy western cartoon lmao.

None of that is "serious" or meaningful. If the deaths of characters in such shows would be meaningful they wouldn't be reversible so often and certainly not as theatralic either. "One day I stopped bumping into the old lady from next door and she never showed up again, even when I thought it's her" would be a realistic depiction of death, "I once walked over the street and then my mother got run over by a car and now I can't forget but try not to think about it anymore because elsewise I couldn't function properly" would be a realistic depiction of dead. It's nothing special, it just happens - and that's exactly what makes people grief. It's as boring and as unavoidable as the sky is blue.

Children do in fact have trouble to tell apart reality from fantasy, that's why they might tell you "stories" as real happenings and that's why they can easily be traumatized by unfitting media. It's just as simple as not letting them cross a street by themselves: their brains can't estimate the speed/distance of cars yet, so you help them. Their brains can't handle fiction yet, so you help them with that.

Btw never said that such media can't be entertaining or "meaningful", but I think a) we've got very different definitions of the term "kids show" and b) your attitude and rambling doesn't exactly help with convincing people otherwise. "I have an opinion everybody accept it as a fact or else I get super mad! *stompstompstomp*" is what I read there, is exactly the reason nobody takes children seriously - and probably also the reason people call you ridiculous and tell you to "shut up" (you're not a child, remember?).

It's perfectly normal for mammals to protect their breed from harm, in human society this also includes the more subtile aspects of damage because, unlike most other creatures, we're susceptible to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 11:32 pm

Just because something has talking animals doesn't make it not serious.
And A lot of Disney Movies already have some really dark content in them (and were still for kids too), I.E. Scar betrays Mufasa and then kills him cold-heartedly, the scene in Tarzan where Clayton accidentally hangs himself, Ursula's death where you actually see The Prince stab her through the chest with the bow of his ship, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame, which had stuff like a Corrupt Judge trying to commit mass genocide, him singing a song called "HELLFIRE," oh and at the end he's killed by being thrown into a pit of flames.

Also would you like me to show you more scene clips of such things in such kids shows I've seen? Because from the looks of things you don't seem to believe me, and I can offer proof that said shows have said content if you like.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 9:06 am

Target Practice a few days ago with my new Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS - Trijicon RMR06 Type 2.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 Glock-19-mos-gen-5-trjicon-rmr06-type2

Didn't miss a single shot
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 Glock-19-mos-hit-targets-01

Was shot at 50 Feet
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 Glock-19-mos-hit-targets-02
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 12:14 pm

Galaxina you need help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 12:48 pm

AhegaoMaster wrote:
Galaxina you need help

You just don't understand.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:06 pm

Actually, we really don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 12:49 pm

Okay, how about this, if you won't get it through your skulls?

Look at all these on-screen brutal deaths and serious injury scenes and more that TEENAGE MUTANT NINGA TURTLES, of all shows, had. Including ones like being impaled by a chain hook, mauled, gunned down, stabbed to death, strangled, losing limbs, decapitated, cannibalism, coughing up non-red blood, one guy's lower jaw falling off, one suffering a major heart attack, and more! All because it wasn't a giant Bloody Gorefest (or if they had blood, it was always not red, and was stylized, so it would be kid friendly).

And TMNT was still a kids show too! If TMNT could have all of this and still be for kids, then SO CAN OTHER KIDS SHOWS!

https://www.deviantart.com/hexidextrous/art/What-They-Forget-That-TMNT-Had-757606435
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 What_they_forget_that_tmnt_had_by_hexidextrous-dcj24v7

There you have it! TMNT is a perfect example of how kids shows CAN have this sort of content in them!
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 9:03 pm

no I'm talking about not understanding you, not your stupid petty arguement.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 4:12 am

Somebody once said, that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

Doctors say I'm healthy now.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 9:12 pm

Shot over 1,000 rounds of ammo through my new Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS with no failures.

Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Logging in and posting here. ( ・_・)

I'm still alive though just not here as often as I should.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next