Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+41
blead
elmatalast
Soarer
rehpic
Alathon
KiraYuuichi
MeloettaAria
EXNova
TrieDaEsprit
paladin7378
reVelske
RikuSora
Valkyrie
That_Wiesel_Guy
ZedEX-FedEX~
Toilet-Flusher
Aria
LS3
NeedCheeseCake
rei_hunter
LazFlamme
God is a Cat Girl
DaffyBizarre
Higichi
IronDicks
Crosspass
moh
Skulkraken
GasaiYunoº
Esequienes?
boytitan2
mechaRev
MegaManZX
Tuskin
Winty
AhegaoMaster
VietPho
Hellshake Yano
RaverX
Astral_Dono
Sakura1
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 2:56 am

CB merchandise where?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:00 am

Whoa, is that thing official? Or self made?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:25 am

my new ride
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 Img_2010
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 2:52 am

Esequienes? wrote:
my new ride
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 Img_2010

Did you crash this one yet?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 5:12 pm

No i never use my good car for when i go drinking
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 10:07 am

My wife is pregnant again.
Oh boy Neutral
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:06 am

Time for a road trip.
Back to top Go down
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 5:24 am

Hatsune Miku 10th Anniversary yesterday at Kawaii Café in Paris... I'm so dead right now. so much vodkaa
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 7:46 am

Miscarriage Neutral
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:27 am

Aria wrote:
Miscarriage Neutral

Sorry to hear about that. Hope your wife gets well soon.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 Salute10
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 7:34 pm

So exited to see muh bby Jesus irl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 11:57 am

I just saw the new remake of Stephen King's IT. This is one of the times I thought a remake was done well.

I especially liked how they didn't start with the "Losers Club" as adults having flashbacks to their first encounters with Pennywise, but just stuck with their lives as kids, and really made things scarier here. Totally would recommend.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 7:11 pm

I started watching another Korean Drama:

Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 2:14 am

There's a "literally who" college right across the street from my dorm and I see these suited fucks always standing around on the street corner waiting to shill to whatever unsuspecting adult walks by

Normally I don't ever have to deal with them trying to shill me their dumbass campus since I'm always walking past with a backpack which is evidence enough that I'm already a student

Today I was walking back from class with textbook in hand and they asked if I was going to college.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 10:05 am

Oh my god, you guys gotta see this new Dorkly Video I recently watched! It was so relatable here! Another great thing showing why the action is what matters in stuff like this, and if I am disappointed or dislike something for not being as action packed as it SHOULD HAVE been, or liking something mainly for the battles, that doesn't make me wrong.

Watch it here! Oh man this is great.

Yeah see what I mean? Luke in this video explains it perfectly. Also one reason why I actually like the Star Wars Prequels, and I think people are overexaggerating, they weren't bad.
And not just to Star Wars, but to a lot of shows, games, and movies I've seen, it fits so well. Like why I actually find Avatar Legend Of Korra to be cooler than the original Avatar, or why Metal Gear Rising was the best in the series by far, or what makes Maho Shoujo better than other Magical Girl shows, or why Sonic and Strike Witches are among some of my most favorite anime/game series, or why Star Vs The Forces Of Evil had an absolutely TERRIBLE ending. And a lot more.

Luke: "Oh my god, just use the force to throw at least one floating platform, that's all I ask!"
Vader: "Come on, man. This is an emotionally rich moment for us as characters. Isn't that better than..."
Luke: "NO! You have Laser Swords and Magic Powers! Do something cool and get it over with!"

Exactly! Who gives a damn about if it's an Emotionally Rich Moment?! I want more awesome boss battles and duels with lots of really cool powers and parkour dodges and explosions! Because that's where it's at, and that's what is truly awesome!

I really want to show this to a bunch of people I know who call me mean names for saying otherwise! Screw that other stuff! Give me more action!

Oh, and for me, GIVE ME MORE CUTENESS TOO! I WANT CUTENESS + ACTION TOGETHER, not just one or the other.

Yes, another thing aside from Saitama, to help explain why what matters is, as quoted by Saitama, "THE EXHILARATION OF A REAL BATTLE!"
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 4:11 pm

https://youtu.be/LunHybOKIjU
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 2:15 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 044654c46f3a618f369e727ed0e93d210653e8bd2131274a4cb4975d25589923
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 6:19 am

Re-arranged my games and found the other copy of Trails of cold steel that i lost before. Now I have both trails of cold steel 2 and 2 trails of cold steel #em3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 6:59 pm

I started watching a new Korean drama: called "Black"

OST:

Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:43 pm

@Ese how to make cars like these?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:16 pm

Today, I just saw the new Saw movie, Jigsaw. And holy crap, that was like Corpse Party/Elfen Lied/Tokyo Ghoul-level horrifying! They really outdid themselves here.

Also another thing that I'm reminded of after seeing this, something a bunch of you said to me a while ago (and I'm mentioning this since I just saw the newest Saw movie).

I fail to see how you people here compare Dangan Ronpa to Saw. Honestly, the death scenes in Saw are nothing like Dangan Ronpa, and are more funny like the death scenes in Itchy and Scratchy, or Happy Tree Friends, or Killed Kenny in South Park! They aren't scary and gory like the death scenes in Saw.

I mean let's compare them. Here's typical Death Scenes in Saw (which are not funny and are just plain terrifying).
-A guy has a Venus Flytrap-like mask with spikes on the inside of it attached to his head, and must cut into his own eye socket in order to get the key, or else the mask will slam on his head like a Face-only Iron Maiden.
-Two people are trapped in a cage with devices shackled onto their heads that will drill into their skulls, and must cut off their own flesh and put it into a scale so that whoever among the two "pays" the most flesh will not get drilled into their brains and die.
-A woman is put into a device with bolts in her chest, and she must reach into a container of corrosive acid to get the key, or else the device will tear her ribcage open.
-A man is stuck in an old car with his back literally stuck onto the back of the car, positioned too far away from him to shut the car off, and his friends are positioned in areas like in front of the car, or bound beneath the car's tire. Now he must literally rip off the skin on his back in order to reach the switch to shut off the car, but once he fails, the car falls down, smashes his one friend's head, drives right into his second friend, then it crashes into a thick wall sending him flying out and he dies like he was in a car accident.
-A guy gets impaled to a wall by spikes that begin spilling acid into the wounds, until it completely burns him in half and his guts fall out everywhere.

Now here's examples of Death Scenes in Itchy and Scratchy (which aren't so gruesome and scary and are funny).
-Scratchy is in a hearing recovery ward, then Itchy attaches the tubes to his ears, then extends the tubes all the way to a nuke testing site. When the bomb goes off, the super loud sound travels through the tubes, and then causes Scratchy's head to explode.
-Scratchy is in a barbershop, and then Itchy pours barbecue sauce on his head instead of shampoo, then puts flesh-eating ants on his head and the ants eat his face till his head is just a skull. Then Itchy sends Scratchy sailing through a roof when he crashes through an Elvis-looking guy's TV. The Elvis-looking guy says "I hate this show" and shoots Scratchy.
-Itchy extends Scratchy's tongue and ties it to a rocket, which launches into space and gets tied around the moon. Then the moon gets pulled by Scratchy's tongue all the way down to Scratchy, and then it crushes him.
-Scratchy goes bungee-jumping, but then Itchy makes it above a volcano, and then a plume a fire burns up Scratchy until he's nothing but bones.
-Itchy shoves scratchy down a cow's throat, then milks him out as a pale yellow liquid and then churns him into butter.

Now which of those seem more similar to a Dangan Ronpa execution? Because to me, the Itchy And Scratchy ones (which are more funny) are more similar to a Dangan Ronpa Execution, but I fail to see the similarities to a Saw Death Scene. Dangan Ronpa deaths don't involve stuff like someone getting their ribcage torn open or being impaled by spikes and then having acid spurt out into the wounds, or other horrifying stuff like that!

THIS does not look like a Death Scene I'd see in Dangan Ronpa.

But THIS does.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 9:13 pm

VietPho wrote:

I don't like asian import cars they are very disposable quality in my experience. And those cars in the video are Ricey as fuk making the exhaust pop out flammes is just to show off just a waste of fuel.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 2:09 pm

I like Toyota and such, they're Japanese, so they're better!! #em3
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
VietPho wrote:

I don't like asian import cars they are very disposable quality in my experience. And those cars in the video are Ricey as fuk making the exhaust pop out flammes is just to show off just a waste of fuel.

https://youtu.be/KnMCF6kowmw?t=161
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next