Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+41
blead
elmatalast
Soarer
rehpic
Alathon
KiraYuuichi
MeloettaAria
EXNova
TrieDaEsprit
paladin7378
reVelske
RikuSora
Valkyrie
That_Wiesel_Guy
ZedEX-FedEX~
Toilet-Flusher
Aria
LS3
NeedCheeseCake
rei_hunter
LazFlamme
God is a Cat Girl
DaffyBizarre
Higichi
IronDicks
Crosspass
moh
Skulkraken
GasaiYunoº
Esequienes?
boytitan2
mechaRev
MegaManZX
Tuskin
Winty
AhegaoMaster
VietPho
Hellshake Yano
RaverX
Astral_Dono
Sakura1
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:02 pm

Sold my project Sad I put it for sale just to see if I could make some money and in less than 48 hour of announcing it online it was sold. Counting what the car cost me and how much money i spend on it and what I resold it for I made $450 mix feelings I was starting to like that car after i got it in working order.

last picture i took of it
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 Img_2010

Ill look for another project car tomorrow im thinking of getting an asian import and make it a rice mobile just for shits and giggles with ridiculous camber, low to the ground a big ass fart can exhaust and a bunch of stickers for horepower. lets see what I find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:21 pm

I managed to evade an internet argument by using logical arguments then using a free steam game giveaway to change the subject, it is as those old movies that part of my family likes to watch and was about: "If you can't convice them, confuse them"
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Got a new project for $500

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 00y0y_10

gonna paint it like a Sprinter Trueno
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 49050810
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:51 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 10:32 pm

I saw this at the start of the day
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 1b4736d569

And i ended up having an overall nice day, at least better that usual
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:
A blackout happened very early in the morning, when i booted the PC the computer got tired of sending me to the past and decided to send me 10901 years, 6 months and 5 days, -6 or-7 hours, -24 minutes (of today's time) in the future, after seeing that i noticed that the PC petty much froze or just had real lag, around 20 minutes back is when i realize probably almost every program on the computer decided to simultaneously expire because the date is wrong.

TL;DR: I lost all the morning just to realize that the computer went to shit because the date was wrong.

I had a similar problem with the living room computer. Bios' date got reset to stock setting which was years ago, but I paid no mind and decided to leave that for later after I finished installing windows and such. Then when everything was ready the internet didn't work, pages just wouldn't load. Perhaps windows installation derped? Format and do everything again! Oh look, internet isn't working for no reason again, but why? Then I noticed that a long while the browser decided to tell me that the certificates were expired and getting new ones did nothing, which is when I look at the certificate period and the computer's date, date was so far in the past that the certificate wouldn't work and without that no page will work. So I just laughed at all the time lost for a simple thing, changed the date, everything started working fine.

If anything it does give a good example of issues with dates, like the Millennium bug and others alike, at the cost of losing time and patience.

My first computer also derped a few times and made files that were millenniums old. Or my SD card that was... 1GB or 2 and the computer was saying that it had like, 50+GB of data in it, bloody hell I laughed at that (I still have a screen of it somewhere).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 1:02 am

I've seen people complaining about moe designs on CB1 and saying that now is when japan considers anything as moe when they obviously don't know the original moe that was the hype on the 00's
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 4d7c148c91
Sadly they don't mention that she's also an alien, a time traveler, a goddess and the ultimate evil, part of a race of mystical people that can use magic... ...also the reincarnation of MC's true love from their previous life
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 2:42 am

Only things I really dislike abt. CB's designs are the amounts of nudity/poses in some character arts (the nudity wouldn't be a problem in many cases, but they really force it down your throat at times look at some of the card arts). Also find it a bit tiring how pretty much everything is wearing a bikini at this point. It's lame and in some cases it seems out of character too (Himari is sensitive abt. her weight in example). I'd prefer a bit more variety in that regard.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 2:55 am

Lately I've been having a hard time finding good manga to read, most popular things aren't my thing (find them too generic) and it's hard to find interesting stuff. Wouldn't mind another Punpun like stuff, shit was great, though considering the stuff that gets adapted to anime this days and how there's barely any psychological or drama centred stuff (if any), Punpun anime never.

Just gotta love the first pages of it.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 VwzNA

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 VwzWO

I was going to ask Sauce on that until I read the bottom part, NHK indeed.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 5:11 am

Now I wanna see that punpun manga. I always forget that there's a different side to comics.

@Topic: wanted to comment on dumb, fake news article regarding refugees on propaganda book, but users account was blocked before that happened. I-I-I didn't tattle OvO"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:

wut but I hate looking at strangers in the eye, although there some cute guys which we just end up staring at each other while we walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 12:23 am

Hey, Cosmic Break on Nintendo Switch...SOON™

It's CB1, i won't hold my breath for it to run better on... anything.

@sakura, SJW have been making some stupid statements about "x" being racist, apparently having an ID is racist for Franchesca Ramsey from the MTV Decoded youtube program.

She says some other dumb stuff like, pronouncing a non-english name wrong is racist.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 4:40 am

From what I understand, most of the SJW claims do make sense if you hear them in the original context. The problem with PC is that it became a...iunno how to call this in english. In german wie call it a self-purpose: instead of fulfilling it's original purpose, the correctness is just there to be there. Very malicious in some cases. Most SJWs are ignorant pricks anyway. The few cases in which I was exposed to such people irl, I said something racist until they left me alone, haha. I really don't get how people can still get bothered by these kinda things. Like, there's even a south park arc abt this shit.

Your contras are alrdy warmed up and served on the silver platter xd
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 8:21 am

dealing with SJW's is like dealing with naruto irl, you just cant win.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 8:47 am

Yeah, because they lose the moment they start "fighting" l0l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 7:52 am

I wanted to post this yesterday but i fell asleep

Time for Japan to trigger feminists

And here's the one for today

Even animals desire waifus:
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:33 am

Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:
Even animals desire waifus

Meanwhile in Tobu Zoo:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:40 am

Remember that everything is part of the conspiracy:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:14 pm

Best Chinese Kung Fu Wuxia Series of 2017:

Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Yesterday i found my "Job" (class) in an online game
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 98686e5ee5

And today i found that memes don't die, they are just used in mangas
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 216933cc1f
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:12 pm

which game is this? I see a lot of tags that I liked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Serenaded a guest to sleep, after a nightmare. I'm feeling so mum right now >///<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next