Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+41
blead
elmatalast
Soarer
rehpic
Alathon
KiraYuuichi
MeloettaAria
EXNova
TrieDaEsprit
paladin7378
reVelske
RikuSora
Valkyrie
That_Wiesel_Guy
ZedEX-FedEX~
Toilet-Flusher
Aria
LS3
NeedCheeseCake
rei_hunter
LazFlamme
God is a Cat Girl
DaffyBizarre
Higichi
IronDicks
Crosspass
moh
Skulkraken
GasaiYunoº
Esequienes?
boytitan2
mechaRev
MegaManZX
Tuskin
Winty
AhegaoMaster
VietPho
Hellshake Yano
RaverX
Astral_Dono
Sakura1
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Being a Skateboard icon and appearing in a videogame doesn't cut it anylonger.
Dude, where's my respect?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:24 am

Oni-chan, are you a skateboard icon???
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 1:38 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Never buy a $300 car been busy these last 2 weeks trying to fix it haven't even had chance to play CB. $754 spend in repairs till now and counting.

Don't forget to get the Timing Belt + Water pump + valve cover gaskets done another 1,200$
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 7:42 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Oni-chan, are you a skateboard icon???

Nah, i just read too much TV Tropes.

Anyhow.

Today i learned either the power of hate, very odd coincidences or horrible things that must happen so i get some joy

I have this shitty internet and my brother hogged it for quite a while, yesterday i was at my peak since quite a while ago i started to play less games online so he could enjoy watching movies online while also playing games online on his phone (ho boy i hated that) and i was desperate because all that nice act and denying myself from playing made me be late in events to the point where i could completely miss them without getting anything besides the internet was so bad that i could hardly play yourube videos, sometimes even going to pages was a chore, so i was in a mix of anger and learned defenselessness (since he pays the internet).

My brother goes out with the car and i take advantage to catch up with everything, i have overall nice time playing games up to almost 5AM (around 12-14 hours of playing), then i black out until almost 7AM near 8AM my brother calls from an unknown number, he needs money to pay a cab and for me to open up some doors since we live in a closed neighbourhood, he looks kind of bad.

Apparently he was kidnapped momentarily, beated up and had to sleep in the streets, seeing people getting drugged and all of that (i am talking about a dude that last year had a car crash so bad that surgeons had to put his insides on their right places) apparently he was so bad that when he went to retrieve the car with the spare keys he threw up multiple times when he was leaving.

That he escaped and survived was a double miracle, no, seriously, given the situation on the country i live those two things, well... i think it's the first time that i get to know someone can get away and survive, it's a miracle that either of them happens in the first place, those two at the same time?, no words for that.

This makes me recall a time, around a decade ago when i hated a teacher because she was acting like she was a big shit and we the students had to kiss the floor she was walking because she could spend her time doing something which would pay her way more that teaching us and we had to be grateful that she decided to teach us, i was pissed at her then on a random day at lunch break she gets hit by a soccer ball which somehow bounced off 2 times and went right for one of her ears (don't look at me, i am not really into sports and was a time where i was going with my PS1 and a small TV to play games on recess.).

I find odd that sometimes people i hate even momentarely gets stuff like that and that someone had to suffer for me to have a nice time... actually i don't recall the details but i think that this wasn't the first time someone had to suffer for me to enjoy something.

Oh yeah his phone was among the things he lost.

Good thing that what he was wearing made him look almost like a hobo (very ripped pants and stuff).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 10:40 am

The new Samurai Jack is here now, and boy has the series changed.

Wow, the new Samurai Jack has been quite awesome lately. I see it appears to have taken the Batman: Dark Knight or Transformers route, in that things are now actually bloody and gorey and dark and vulgar. Oh, and Jack now actually uses guns along with his sword and plenty more. He's gone to being like Vergil to being like Dante in a way, in terms of badassery! I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

And wow, that was one awesome battle against Aku's Daughters! Great new bad guys!

Though that Aku Therapist scene was rather weird. Not weirder than that Aku Fractured Fairy Tales episode in the older series though.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 1:31 pm

VietPho wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Never buy a $300 car been busy these last 2 weeks trying to fix it haven't even had chance to play CB. $754 spend in repairs till now and counting.

Don't forget to get the Timing Belt + Water pump + valve cover gaskets done another 1,200$
Got a new used motor for $550 installation included it was actually cheaper replacing the engine than trying to fix all the issues it had. $754 in repairs in but at least its in working condition now. Now just need new tires $350, paint job $600, sound system $300, fixing ac $? Money pit car.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 12:06 am

I wanna see your car. Is it going to look like this?

You could slab your car like these too:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 1:05 am

Electric shortages (that happens oftenly) are killing my computer, now sometimes the computer can be turned on... but what can i guess is the CPU doesn't react at all...

(I can't buy a new PC at the moment... i think that i can't even buy one if i have enough money to do so anyways... and it would die quickly because the shortages at the end.)

Welp, i reached the endgame, i posted something about what i cared about.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:20 am

VietPho wrote:

NO vieth my car is not going to be a ricer.

This is not it but its the same model and colour is gonna look like this when done but mine is gonna have 15 x 10 drag racing rims in the back. This  is a project car not my main car.
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 2002-Pontiac-Firebird_17289
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:57 am

This was too good to wait for tomorrow to post it
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 Internet-desmotivaciones-desmotivaciones

Noted that this dude is a president.

Translation:
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
VietPho wrote:

This is not it but its the same model and colour is gonna look like this when done but mine is gonna have 15 x 10 drag racing rims in the back. This  is a project car not my main car.
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 2002-Pontiac-Firebird_17289

I noticed you said you're installing a sound system.
$300 enough for a sound system though?

How to break winshields...
https://youtu.be/VlMSgBgTKoE?t=342

Last edited by VietPho on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:02 pm

It sucks here in DC, fuckin protesters everywhere
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:32 pm

VietPho wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
VietPho wrote:

for a basic factory like sound system yes im fixing the basics once all the basics are done then we can go to "luxuries"
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
VietPho wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

for a basic factory like sound system yes im fixing the basics once all the basics are done then we can go to "luxuries"

What about Hydraulics so your car can bounce?

https://youtu.be/mZaBP3bt4s4?t=99
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 9:00 pm

its a sports car not a low rider fuk vieth your taste in cars is really shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 49644-this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 11:47 am

04/01

No Mercy
No Allies
No Trust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 10:22 am

I just saw the new Ghost In The Shell Live Action Movie.

No Tachikomas. I am very disappoint. Would not recommend.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:59 pm

Esequienes? wrote:

How much hp does the car have engine specs.

Can't tell just from the pic.

Who ever change my pp for april fools change it back -_-.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:12 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

How much hp does the car have engine specs.

Can't tell just from the pic.

Who ever change my pp for april fools change it back -_-.

Its a 3.8L v6 3800 series ll engine 205 hp (153 kW) nothing impressive really but faster than v6 camaros, mustangs of the same era and certainly faster than rice burner imports of that era. I had the same car but the V8 5.7L 325hp LS1 version but sold it last year for $5,500 which i regret selling it that car was a beast. 2 months ago while browsing through craiglist I saw this car for just $400 so I couldn't resist buying it even though I knew I was probably going to have to replace the engine(which i did). Doesn't have the power or leather interior my old one did but looks almost the same and I can drive this one hard without fear of crashing it and ruining a $5k+ car.

Here are pictures of my old one in the 1st picture you can also see my 83 marquis that i wreck some weeks later for driving drunk as i mentioned in this topic sometime ago.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 20150310
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 20150311
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:01 am

>he doesn't drive a Cayman
Ha.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Unironically got offered a job as a suckboy, but I declined.

I'm such a lamer nowadays ( ._.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 9:41 am

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:05 am

Eggs are so perfect for these kind of things.

Oh yeah, at topic: I don't even want to get into detail, but I'm legitemately fucked right now. If I disappear I'm either in jail, changed my identity or ate that suicide pill I have left from WWII @,@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:07 am

A blackout happened very early in the morning, when i booted the PC the computer got tired of sending me to the past and decided to send me 10901 years, 6 months and 5 days, -6 or-7 hours, -24 minutes (of today's time) in the future, after seeing that i noticed that the PC petty much froze or just had real lag, around 20 minutes back is when i realize probably almost every program on the computer decided to simultaneously expire because the date is wrong.

TL;DR: I lost all the morning just to realize that the computer went to shit because the date was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next