Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+41
blead
elmatalast
Soarer
rehpic
Alathon
KiraYuuichi
MeloettaAria
EXNova
TrieDaEsprit
paladin7378
reVelske
RikuSora
Valkyrie
That_Wiesel_Guy
ZedEX-FedEX~
Toilet-Flusher
Aria
LS3
NeedCheeseCake
rei_hunter
LazFlamme
God is a Cat Girl
DaffyBizarre
Higichi
IronDicks
Crosspass
moh
Skulkraken
GasaiYunoº
Esequienes?
boytitan2
mechaRev
MegaManZX
Tuskin
Winty
AhegaoMaster
VietPho
Hellshake Yano
RaverX
Astral_Dono
Sakura1
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 5:39 am

I've been seeing FrozenEdge around, i thought C21 EN players stopped playing any C.$. related game or just left the forum, since i think i've not seen any of them posting for what could be counted as years.

Edit: Seems that the world wants for them to remain wizards forever or just give them an incentive to be reincarnated in another world

May 9th edit: Either yesterday or two days ago my legs got tangled on the keyboard cable (legs are 3 times stronger that the arms), today the second keyboard is malfunctioning (ctrl is forever stuck, it even interrupts the virtual keyboard) and my older brrother took the third one when he moved (because he is the owner)
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 1:24 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Got a new project for $500

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 00y0y_10

gonna paint it like a Sprinter Trueno
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 49050810

I wasnt going to post it out of embarrassment but now that im drunk again let me tell you a story last Wednesday I went to drink down the border like usual with my girl and took this car we started drinking at 9pm and we left the bar at 2am (2am by law they close all bars) I took her home then I started coming home at around 3am but I was completely wasted and I dont know the city too well and drived in the wrong way back home(against traffic) in front of a police station when they saw me driving the wrong way 2 cops that were outside on foot flash their flash lights at me and make hand signals to me to pull over when I saw them I accelerate and run away from them as fast as I could they didn't had the chance to get in a cop car and chase me so I got away 2 days later on Friday I went to drink with my girl again this time from 8pm to 2am I took her home then I drive back home when a high way patrol shine its light at me to stop but feeling confident I could escape from the cops again I step on the gas again the highway patrol from there drive dodge chargers I tried to lose him taking several turns and blocks but I couldn't stepping on full gas I got in a T intersection on the turn my wheels lose traction and went up the sidewalk and my car jump on it and the engine cut off and wont start again so I got busted I stayed 48 hours lock up till the judge gave me my $entence the total was 12,000 Mexican pesos + 1500 for the towing fees so about $900 USD + $50 since they lost my car keys and I have to hire a key maker to make another car keys. I already got my car back but the front rims and tires are ruined and its now leaking power steering oil. The moral of the story dont try to loose cops in a Honda it will only work if you have a big lead.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 5:02 am

Man Ese, you need to fix your life. What a mess.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 1:24 pm

I only do this kind of stuff down the border because every problem can be solved with cash there my US record is clean. The only reason I always have 2 cars is this. 1 is for US normal use the other one is for down the border fun basically a sacrificial car so no big deal if it get stolen or crashed I would never take my good car down the border. I was going leave that car in the pound so I didn't have to pay the full $900 If I wanted the car back. I asked for permission to see the car at the pound to see in what condition it was and see if it was worth getting it back and besides the bend rims and blown tire and little chassis damage behind the front wheels it was in ok condition(didn't notice it was leaking power steering oil till I got it back) the reason the engine died after hitting the sidewalk was the battery got disconnected with the jump. I was also lucky that nothing got stolen from the vehicle normally when your car gets send to the pound the people there steal or change your battery, spare tire, tools or steal anything of value you leave on your car and say "thats how we received your vehicle" but the assholes did lose my keys.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptySat May 20, 2017 8:17 pm

New korean drama?

Edit: watched 2 episodes so far and it's actually decent.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 2:47 am

I have one from yesterday and i feel like, well probably induced by my habit of having the A/C to decrease the temperature until you feel like you are inside of a refrigerator... anyways, i feel like i saw hell froze over (i know, there's no hell and all, but is just so... unnatural that i can just describe it like that) I had a heartfelt conversation with my father, dunno if i said this on any time, but i really hated that man, to the point of being the only person in the world (yes, not even the governement has put me in a mood so bad) that i feel like... how to keep this SFW?... fine, he is the only person that managed me to feel like actually finishing off someone (i'm 2X and i collect fucked up moments, sometimes just to fuel myself, but i'm a forgetful person, yet the feeling comes so naturally that even i find it bizzare) but, after this... dunno, 9 hours conversation i just did what i tried to do since a few years back, but couldn't do it since the situation (in the country) wasn't so shitty, hear both sides of the story (No, Mom didn't actually put me against my father as much as i even tried to remember like, is just that, when someone curses you because you can't fly a kite and that person didn't even bothered to teach you, and he does it on a public place... well...) and now i got dirt on my mom that gives me a green light to confront without getting the wrath of my older brothers... because... green light! and also i'm using an excuse to slowly show my true self to my family (it is so different from what they picture of who i am that they just laugh it off, like when you see something so weird or horrible that your brain makes you laugh as selfdefense)

This is so weird that it dwarfes completely what it happend to me today, that it took days for the laptop to reach full batery... a laptop that has a battery that hardly works (is not a big deal, it just took one hour or a some more to shut down due not having enery that on most of the time when it shuts down around half hour of being ON and reading a disc... yes when it demands more energy is just a matter of minutes or seconds before it shuts down and playing games is my Raison d'être... so yeah... big deal)
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:17 pm

Little update
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 Img_2011

I really fuk the chassis up I can even see the bump from inside of the drivers floor
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 Img_2012
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 10:11 pm

After checking that DWO still exist in japan, i decided to see other games that are the same when it's about gameplay but different when it's about themes (Warriors Orochi Z and Nobunaga's Ambition) and the only thing i can play from that is a trial? from games that are around +10 years old?... Koei must be fucking nuts, also found a clicker game that requires +1 gb of RAM to work, a game called GASP on steam about a company that most likely died a year ago and finally somemeone makes an bootleg of Advanced Wars... and that's the -18 version...
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 10:45 pm

I bought Amazon Prime to watch this korean drama series:

Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 12:15 am

VietPho wrote:

is it even good I mean its just another idol master shit which the anime probably didnt have romance so this one clearly is shit too
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 12:39 am

Sakura1 wrote:
VietPho wrote:

is it even good I mean its just another idol master shit which the anime probably didnt have romance so this one clearly is shit too

This one is nothing like the anime is fun to watch
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 12:45 am

I'm also watching this Drama:
http://kissasian.com/Drama/Defendant/

I'm on episode 1 and 25 minutes into it and it got super interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:03 am

VietPho wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
VietPho wrote:

guess ill try it since my husbando is there
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 3:35 pm

Two years later and this thread is still going strong, bahaha
Back to top Go down
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MeloettaAria

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 6:12 am

Sakura1 wrote:
VietPho wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

guess ill try it since my husbando is there

After School's Kaeun is also there. ewe
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 3:39 am

I started my own business about half a year ago. Today, I sat down to do my finances and realized that even after holding a third of the profits for reinvestment, the profits paid all of my bills entirely.

I am fucking ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:53 am

EXNova wrote:
I started my own business about half a year ago. Today, I sat down to do my finances and realized that even after holding a third of the profits for reinvestment, the profits paid all of my bills entirely.

I am fucking ecstatic.
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 Z
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:55 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 Images
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 11:04 am

EXNova wrote:

I am fucking ecstatic

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 91wpdO2jzKL
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 11:17 am

EXNova wrote:

I am fucking ecstatic.
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 WBt8n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 11:30 am

EXNova wrote:

I am fucking ecstatic.
Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 UxDWHWk
Back to top Go down
KiraYuuichi
KiraYuuichi

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 am

EXNova wrote:

I am fucking ecstatic.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 19668384_1587316991280533_467351388_n
Back to top Go down
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 1:00 pm

EXNova wrote:

I am fucking ecstatic.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 Doubt10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next