Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
+41
blead
elmatalast
Soarer
rehpic
Alathon
KiraYuuichi
MeloettaAria
EXNova
TrieDaEsprit
paladin7378
reVelske
RikuSora
Valkyrie
That_Wiesel_Guy
ZedEX-FedEX~
Toilet-Flusher
Aria
LS3
NeedCheeseCake
rei_hunter
LazFlamme
God is a Cat Girl
DaffyBizarre
Higichi
IronDicks
Crosspass
moh
Skulkraken
GasaiYunoº
Esequienes?
boytitan2
mechaRev
MegaManZX
Tuskin
Winty
AhegaoMaster
VietPho
Hellshake Yano
RaverX
Astral_Dono
Sakura1
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:11 am

I have been trying to download Blade And Soul for days and now i am caught on an infinite loop that is... I am downloading a 7.8gb patch (is actually more huge than that) but the patch ends up corrupted because is too big (like 15-20gb) and i can't download it in just a few hours or in a few days for that matter and problems arise.

The BnS downloader shows my connection to be 1.5mb/s then starts going down to bytes until it stops to start over again, so, i have to face the truth, this country where i live is not developed enough so everybody is sharing the same crappy connection... let's see the bright side, at least i am not suffering alone.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:47 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
I have been trying to download Blade And Soul for days and now i am caught on an infinite loop that is... I am downloading a 7.8gb patch (is actually more huge than that) but the patch ends up corrupted because is too big (like 15-20gb) and i can't download it in just a few hours or in a few days for that matter and problems arise.

The BnS downloader shows my connection to be 1.5mb/s then starts going down to bytes until it stops to start over again, so, i have to face the truth, this country where i live is not developed enough so everybody is sharing the same crappy connection... let's see the bright side, at least i am not suffering alone.

u struggle alot don't you o-o

EDIT: @TOPIC god this one better be good, like the series was a mind feast and the movies were wtf moments everywhere hopefully this one has a plot that actually makes sense and doesn't rewrite ur anus and brain while trying to explain universal theories in a way that implies magic shall rule ur anus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 8:03 am

Sakura1 wrote:
Oni-Zero wrote:

u struggle alot don't you o-o

Pick an unintresting topic, put it in the most annoying light and voila, instant hardship.
Besides i would rather annoy people with non-important stuff that make them feel sorry for me for important things.

Water, bread and cheese dip, who thought that it was good recipe to send you to the bathroom oftenly.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Looks like a badass upcoming chinese wuxia

http://dramacool.io/xin-xiao-shi-yi-lang-episode-1.html
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 10:18 am

Damn even this thread is dying sad day today Sad.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Yesterday I played a game that described cuteness as a child that jumps up and down if they want to tell you something important. I was confused, but today I saw the exact same thing happen when I waited for the traffic light to turn green.

A bit creepy.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Meduka is gay as shit.
I'd rather watch sailor moon crystal :')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 6:26 am

Downloaded Twin Saga, the game dialogues can't be more americanized but strangely enough it has the option to change the voices to japanese (i thought it was a chinese game) and even though i can play my RAM is not enough to even let it show the cinematic (that shows the zones on that game) before the character log in, it's even less possible playing the game continuously.

The whole day spent to downloading it was for nothing.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:56 am

I met Gen Sato today, he was a really nice man.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:14 pm

Just burned the transmission of my 68 chevelle fuk me #em5 had to drive it back home in 1st gear 8 miles that was fun #em6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Instead of moving forward on my life i moved backwards and downloaded MapleStory (again... ok... again again again again again... i think) the game does the same that mabi to me actually forces the computer to load +1gb of ram of content when it can actually just run perfectly with 400mb of ram, deleted some past event coins and now... *ehem* NOW!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!!! there's an event that changes past event coins for new ones... great....
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:16 pm

>MapleStory
ahaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:01 am

AhegaoMaster wrote:
>MapleStory
ahaa

I know, right? But they added this new spin-off called FriendStory about MC warping to our world because magic shenanigans and now MC is full chuuni because s/he comes from the world of MapleStory instead of being the only sane wo/man and has to go to school to solve the problems of the alternative world Cygnus and her knights plus other characters.

But they made this fake difficulty that the mobs are made to be the exact level you are yet they are still easy to handle.

They also added this Reboot world where trade is disabled.

Boss called "Forever Alone"... you gotta be BS me...
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:52 am

I met Taylor Swift today

guud girl nice music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:08 pm

Tuskin wrote:
Kadokawa, the guys who are behind your favorite anime (whichever it is), pretty much owns a major manga publisher in the US (I don't live there so I couldn't care less).

Waiting to see what's gonna happen now in the pirate nation of the internet.

Nothing because they just will move their domain to non-U.S. one and live on plus hispanics will still be unaffected for a long time so as long as it doesn't appears for free on crunchyroll for almost all countries then hispanic fan-translations will live on.

On Topic: Relatives have come to visit a few days ago and they are testing my patience because reasons. One of them is that they are religious so i must behave like a saint and that is costing me the oportunity to participate in event because violent games. I would ask for help but i also dislike being around people irl, i am cool with being around people on the interwebz though.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 6:03 am

@Oni-Zero

just give them water, Salt Water with shitton of salt....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:48 am

Sakura1 wrote:
@Oni-Zero

just give them water, Salt Water with shitton of salt....

They are not exactly annoying, but they are very friendly and merry (except when they talk about shit happening, that's when the mood gets salty), but i can't really deal with people anylonger, keeping this political correctness and pleasing facade and damn, i don't recall how many years i have spent without leaving the house and interacted with people outside and behave like how society sees as normal behavior, it gets too fucking akward for me.

If i did that things would go bad for me, i am not in control of my life (i don't pay bills, i don't buy my own food, i don't have my own house) if i start to be a dick to my mother's family without a back up plan this thin frail balance that i have with my mom and older brothers might break and it would be a threat to the only things that i am left to care in this world, the computer and the connection to internet also i despite not liking them, being a dick to someone because i don't like that person is kind of against my principles of equal treatment (You are nice to me, i am nice to you, even if i must pretend/fake it, you are a douche to me and i will be the same to you), i just want to be left alone.

High octane whining, read at your own risk.:

MapleStory nerfed my characters, Hayato, my main is not OP anylonger and needs to consume MP potions as if he is a bottomless MP pit, besides all my characters feel more frail and the mobs feel like they hit harder, i feel like my characters have lost levels because i have gathering materials on them but they don't have crafting skills, and no, i am not one of those who buys crafting materials, i rather farm it myself, dunno if it is because i left for a while but the game feels somewhat harder now and now we have mobs that automatically matches your current level, seriously, that's how you fix a game? fake difficulty?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:14 am

Hahaha, starting my weekend today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:14 am

Yesterday I went out to a Halloween party with my friends. We had a lot of fun, it was a really great event!

I made my own costume for it too. I dressed as Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls. Here's a few pics of me in my costume. I made it myself.

Spoiler:

What do you think? I know it's not much, but I found it pretty creative in the way that I made it.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:10 am

It got released a few days ago on Steam, it's not hyped at all, but I wonder if anyone's playing Yomawari.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 2:33 pm

Get your own sidewalk.

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 14902914_1316684091677159_4664627864544734071_o
Back to top Go down
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:09 am

HALLOWEED HALLOWEEN KOWAII DESU PARTY TONIGHT AT KAWAII CAFE (in Paris)

I'M READY
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Did the news in france get all excited about "Horror Clowns" to?

Also happy halloween, boys and girls. Don't eat all the sweets at once, or you'll look like a gamer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:17 pm

I have spent almost 24 hours downloading and updating Kritika SEA (the only Kritika server in english) and i got bored of it too quickly before reaching even level 15 (basically spending around 24 hours awake wating for it to download then update to play) in contrast to the fact that i couldn't get enough of it when it was released in japan (and was somewhat more available to be played).

Zones too tiny, few enemies and that damned fatigue system, also is certainly hard to combo with certain pure classes/jobs until you are mid-game/early end-game.

Fuck i missed a lot of shit that i had to do in that day to just be able to play that game.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Watch it here:
http://kissasian.com/Drama/Back-to-the-90-s

Last edited by VietPho on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next