Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saber Elisalotte Build

Go down 
+5
Winty
Sakura1
RaverX
Astral_Dono
platinum77
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Okay yeah, I want Wonder Blast then. So that IS good on her?
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:00 pm

Wonder Extension and WOnderblast both looked good on her, but in the end, I went with eco boost runner so that I could boost run longer. Catch up with melees trying to run away and easier to get away from fly bots chasing me down. Course, i'm not a good player, so wonderblast/extension might be better for the better player o3o
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:11 pm

You can have three 3* core tunes you know.
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
You can have three 3* core tunes you know.
I was sort of gone when core tunes were introduced and never really researched them, so yeah, I didn't know that xD I just assumed you could only have one of each level.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Diabolical wrote:

This is useless unless her AURA spawns attack bits.

I thought it would be helpful to blast away anyone who might attack when I'm activating it. Didn't know it would damage the bits or anything.

But okay, nevermind then. No Wonderlyze. Definitely Wonder Extension though.

I thought Wonder Extension didnt work on bits that had rigged Time.

@topic I think its pretty dumb consider her shield/attack bits ( yush bitch gets a nice pair of melee-ing bits ) get destroy her wb drains so its pretty much not that useful to give her extension either way. just get Wonder Blast and have fun with the rest of the core tunes
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
Armored Entity wrote:
Diabolical wrote:

This is useless unless her AURA spawns attack bits.

I thought it would be helpful to blast away anyone who might attack when I'm activating it. Didn't know it would damage the bits or anything.

But okay, nevermind then. No Wonderlyze. Definitely Wonder Extension though.

I thought Wonder Extension didnt work on bits that had rigged Time.

@topic I think its pretty dumb consider her shield/attack bits ( yush bitch gets a nice pair of melee-ing bits ) get destroy her wb drains so its pretty much not that useful to give her extension either way. just get Wonder Blast and have fun with the rest of the core tunes

Wait, are you talking about Saber Elisalotte's WB? I didn't think she actually had a bit, it was just her aura system. Which just gives her boosts I thought, not individual bits. Or am I blind and just not seeing them?

Either way, her aura already drains rather slowly, so I think I will go with blast. For the other two 3* core tunes, I went with eco boost runner and perilous runner so I can get away from enemies if I need to heal.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 28f99ddefd
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Wow. I am blind. But they never seem to get destroyed, so i never noticed.

Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:37 pm

platinum77 wrote:
Wow. I am blind. But they never seem to get destroyed, so i never noticed.

strangely enuff non-aoe bullets dont destroy them that fast

( tested with Trizelion and it took like 4-5 hits just to destroy 1 shield ) but aoe attacks pretty much murder the bits and they arent that useful since they just add little dmg and sometimes when they do try ot hit a enemy the enemy is already out of reach but they do adsorb some dmg from the side :V
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:41 pm

The other thing I thought I noticed was that even when the bits were destroyed, the AUra was still active. Doesn't the aura itself give you a boost?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:40 pm

platinum77 wrote:
The other thing I thought I noticed was that even when the bits were destroyed, the AUra was still active. Doesn't the aura itself give you a boost?
Shields are just a byproduct of Elisa's AURA. They aren't the core of the system itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saber Elisalotte Build
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2