Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elisalotte My Build

Go down 
+3
Trill
God is a Cat Girl
DarkChuky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Elisalotte My Build Empty
PostSubject: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Ok, one of the bots I wanted from the mega and was the last one I got:

Spoiler:

that is the build Im planing.. will not have 40 wlk then I will miss that.. probably the original idea of elisa build is run bost, but I just cant use that...

the acc hace +2 tgh.. they can be switched also the shield and bs are planed for swithc

the real problem I have is that she needs tec to avoid problems with the WB in aura mode

any comments?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Use the text copy on calc and paste that in here. D;

Also, even with tec 1, her Aura lasts for 70 seconds?
But really, even without Aura she can do well, except when your target is flying. >_>
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:59 pm

if that is true about the aura, then I would be able to get more str or wlk (would prefer to add more wlk, mobility have high priority for me)

Spoiler:

this is funny Im learning how to use elisa in Haku! lol
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Lower TGH to 16, as it is a breakpoint, not 17. Bump walk up to 36, or leave it at 32. Other than that, the build looks good. Whats the stats on Mini Pumpkin hat? Isnt it Pepo-chan's hat that only gives 1 wlk? I would think that there's better options, such as Black Layer Ribbon (I have a 1s version you could buy from me if you want) or Silver Headphones from UC Gara (+1 wlk and +5 capa)
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Trill wrote:
Lower TGH to 16, as it is a breakpoint, not 17. Bump walk up to 36, or leave it at 32. Other than that, the build looks good. Whats the stats on Mini Pumpkin hat? Isnt it Pepo-chan's hat that only gives 1 wlk? I would think that there's better options, such as Black Layer Ribbon (I have a 1s version you could buy from me if you want) or Silver Headphones from UC Gara (+1 wlk and +5 capa)

Mini Pumpkin Hat is the same as Black Layered Ribbon. And it's not Pepo's acc.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:58 pm

then.. its safe to have 1 tech?

update:

After the recomendations I was able to reach 37 wlk, 30 str, 16 tgh... and still capa for +2 str - 1 tec... but I run out of protectors!

Spoiler:

Still need to test this girl in Arena!!! (I just finished the lvl and tuning!!!)
Back to top Go down
Rufei
Rufei

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Personally I always thought Elisalotte needed more HP. Going the guard/stun regain route might be better, I guess.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 pm

I have tested her in Arena... stuned so easy, dead so easy... (ok but all my test was like 10 vs me.... bad luck)

but I think she need a lot more of TGH. 16 is not enought... no idea what to do...
may be.. less wlk...
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:16 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
I have tested her in Arena... stuned so easy, dead so easy... (ok but all my test was like 10 vs me.... bad luck)

but I think she need a lot more of TGH. 16 is not enought... no idea what to do...
may be.. less wlk...

It only means that you are not getting lag frames.
I have a 29tgh Lancer and when it's not a 1VS1 against something on the floor, it will be stunned and killed rather easily because when I'm hit, I'm actually hit. There aren't miraculous direct hit railgun shots doing only 6 damage to me (when I hit certain people using melee, they somehow get only 6 damage from a direct hit from a railgun, shit makes no sense), or shots going through and doing no damage.

The only Elisa that I saw doing a shit ton of damage, was being hit by 5 people and wouldn't get stunned, and the HP wasn't going down all that much either. No CV btw. *coughlagshieldcough*

I'm also trying to learn how to play with her, since I'm really bad with melee, and it's not easy to play with her.
(and meanwhile, I rage because people lag out during my combos when they are supposed to be stunned. YOU ARE STUNNED, SO HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING AWAY SO EASILY BETWEEN 2 ATTACKS? IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.
Again, it's better to have 300+ ping and teleport with RS/pilebunkers and hit most of the time, than to have a Koi level ping and be unable to do shit.)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 pm

hahah yes you are right about the ping and lag, it happends a lot, yesterday in Epoch, there was one air in our PS I hit him with Winberl (HP) and the air never stuned or get pulled by my Winber.. that was so ODDDDD!!!

But still, I want a little more of THG... I must say that Elisa doesnt have enought CAPA for a real good build, its just average.. or I must remove the shield and use one firework.. but my kuten have 2 shields, 40 wlk, 32 stg and 27 th or someting like that (more that elisa, u can be sure!!!)
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
hahah yes you are right about the ping and lag, it happends a lot, yesterday in Epoch, there was one air in our PS I hit him with Winberl (HP) and the air never stuned or get pulled by my Winber.. that was so ODDDDD!!!

But still, I want a little more of THG... I must say that Elisa doesnt have enought CAPA for a real good build, its just average.. or I must remove the shield and use one firework.. but my kuten have 2 shields, 40 wlk, 32 stg and 27 th or someting like that (more that elisa, u can be sure!!!)

If you use the E key to use Chivalry, using fireworks will completely ruin that.
If you have the Sword selected and press E, fireworks will be selected instead of Chivalry. You can use Handy mag. No wlk bonus and +5 cost, but you will be able to use Chivalry much faster. And using handy will allow you to shoot people or cactus.
Back to top Go down
Rufei
Rufei

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:03 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
If you use the E key to use Chivalry, using fireworks will completely ruin that.
If you have the Sword selected and press E, fireworks will be selected instead of Chivalry. You can use Handy mag. No wlk bonus and +5 cost, but you will be able to use Chivalry much faster. And using handy will allow you to shoot people or cactus.

I would agree. I personally use a Handy Magnum Mod on my Elisalotte, which is nice when you're waiting for your Chivalry to exit cooldown. It's also nice to be able to deal some damage to an enemy unit if it's chasing you (and has no ranged options), since you can just bait it to do something really stupid.

Elisalotte's stats are just barely enough for what she does. There's pretty much no wiggle room, so beware.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:12 am

my elisa, she's so slow so I ended up waste most of her slot for WLK tunes
manages to pump TGH but STR got derphed,
ugh I have slotted black layer ribon and 3 slotted buckler/handmag, and with 3 capa catridge left,so I think I can pump another 8 str there
Elisalotte My Build ETPHW
this one have 90 moar hp than normal
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Still tinkering with my build. STR is going to be sacrificed in a lot of Elisa builds due to increasing her defensive stats. I'd like to go the Shortboost build though but this would force me to remove Boost Run and lowering tgh to increase normal WLK. Think this build might work?

Spoiler:

30 tgh on Elisa. 2 CVs. Fuck yeah! Of course if 2CVs or 1 CV isn't your thing, then that's 60 more capa to work on <3

Last edited by Kuzuha on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:53 pm

isnt a bad idea to increase TGH... she is easily stuned with 17 tgh... also tested with 21... same... stuned stuned stuned... probably better use high TGH and Slow tunes.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:22 am

I have 2 CVs just to be sure that Elisa doesn't become immobile too.

Thanks also for reminding that 21 tgh still makes Elisa stunnable... wait... then wouldn't CV proc faster in that case...? And I wonder how much reduced damage she'll receive with 21 tgh? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte My Build   Elisalotte My Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Elisalotte My Build
Page 1 of 1