Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elisalotte build?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

Other / Decline to state Posts : 267

Elisalotte build? Empty
PostSubject: Elisalotte build?   Elisalotte build? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:18 am

I like Elisalotte, and up until now I've kept her only for novelty. I've been in the spirit for using LND melees and since I never rolled an Ivis or Ouka, this is the next best thing. Besides, I like the theme she shares with Melfi.

This is my first time using the Calc, and (fully) tuning in general. Still low rank and stuff. (Chrome Hero: 17)

Without AURA System:
Spoiler:

With AURA System:
Spoiler:

This was worth a good hour of my time making, don't know if its bad for her or not, just throwing some theoreticals until I can get to the stage where I can tune more than just the 1st slot.

Strength is low, really low for a melee LND, but the plan is to make her a hit and run sort of bot if that strategy is viable. Spam Chivalry on the people who try to play the lone wolf and attack, or kill small enemy frays running off unscathed. She's not meant for huge all out war type combat, Elisalotte in general can't even handle more than like 2 people at a time anyway.

Really low TEC with a gun, but I've seen people use them for cactus busting and other things, besides the cost is low enough for me to use double Crimson Veil and Slow without her Cost becoming a problem.

I also tried my hardest to not kill her TGH or FLY too much, so she won't be stunned to death nor have a useless Boost Run.... I tried. >w>

---

I'd love suggestions, your builds and strategies with Elisalotte... or even some encouraging accomplishments with her would do, because recently all she's been is fodder in my team until I get the tune mats. >w>;; Which won't be for like a decade year month or two... *Prays for Bazaar*

Last edited by Miko Miko Spark on Tue May 22, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Elisalotte build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build?   Elisalotte build? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:55 am

Spoiler:

Some indie build. Elisa's Capa is just unfair if you ask me. You could try Capacity tunes, but those need to be LG tunes :/

Some people completely ignore her Melee and make her a hardcore hopping gunner, but there're better LNDs for that I believe.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Elisalotte build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build?   Elisalotte build? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:21 am

Brb, checking how many thread we already had abt Elisa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elisalotte build? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build?   Elisalotte build? Empty

Back to top Go down

Elisalotte build?
Page 1 of 1