Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saber Elisalotte Build

Go down 
+5
Winty
Sakura1
RaverX
Astral_Dono
platinum77
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
platinum77
platinum77

Saber Elisalotte Build Empty
PostSubject: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:09 am

I got impatient, and decided to fiddle with Japanese cosmicalc to get a Saber build going. All names have been translated to English, except for mats.

Armor Drive Saber Build:

Japanese Text:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:09 am

Negative TEC is not good on her, because of the AURA System, which is important.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Pretty sure a few others told you in another thread that her AURA isn't affected by stat balance.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:37 pm

cough cough *mamisan, the newest WB's and whatnot nowadays rarely ever need str/tec balances ESPECIALLY for a melee moe, those rarely ever have WB balance to begin with so CB just disregards it* cough
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:10 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Negative TEC is not good on her, because of the AURA System, which is important.

stop giving bad info already.

@topic she honestly doesnt need CV dat much since her hyper armor last forever =3=b
just incase you decide to slap CV or CC
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:55 pm

HD: Saber Elisalotte HD [Ex High Power Alpha] [Ex High Power Alpha] [ High Power Alpha]
 WP: Candy Cane B [Eagle] [Life] [Life]

Saber Elisalotte Build T1Dd9iM

also blast guard is a lot more important than sword guard for melle. You can also use ticket assault step and have both guards at the cost of some capacity(high level strategy)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Winty wrote:
high level strategy
This is what I want to do.
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:19 pm

Winty wrote:
 HD: Saber Elisalotte HD [Ex High Power Alpha] [Ex High Power Alpha] [ High Power Alpha]
 WP: Candy Cane B [Eagle] [Life] [Life]

Saber Elisalotte Build T1Dd9iM

also blast guard is a lot more important than sword guard for melle. You can also use ticket assault step and have both guards at the cost of some capacity(high level strategy)

The alpha tunes and the eagle tunes are because I can't seem to get 40 str and 38 wlk otherwise without negative fly. Should I have just used a boost tune instead?
Also, I now realize that I should be putting ex tunes on her weapons rather than her body parts. My own fault there. I shall fix it asap.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:31 pm

>Without negative fly
change one high power beta into alpha
>[Life] [Life]
remove one high power alpha and change them into [Beast] [Beast], cost less slots and easier to tune.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Quote :

The alpha tunes and the eagle tunes are because I can't seem to get 40 str and 38 wlk otherwise without negative fly. Should I have just used a boost tune instead?

instead of high power alpha and 2 life tunes, use 2 beast tunes. You save slots and you have a higher success chance. You also gain 1tec but it doesn't mean anything.

you should NEVER EVER have a high alpha tune and then 2 life tunes, it's just as bad as having a life tune and a +1 tune.
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:00 am

Updated!:

This look any better? I replaced all the life tunes, replaced sword guard with blast guard, and if i drop 50 hp, i can have sword guard, blast guard, and assault step.
I can also replace all the candy cane tunes with two G Power Alphas, which will give me just as much hp, but for two fewer slots. Ot takes more generics though, iirc, and i'm hesitant to do that.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:52 am

I tried to put your build in cosmiccalc to see if changing those life,eagle tune into beast/tank tune improves your current build. Honestly it just lowered the HP. Should give it another look but your original build seems fine with that HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:03 am

platinum77 wrote:
WP: Candy Cane B [Ex High Power Alpha] [High Power Beta]
WP: Candy Cane R [Ex High Power Alpha] [Life]
Quote :

WP: Candy Cane B [EX High Power Beta] [Power]
WP: Candy Cane R [Ex High Power Alpha] [Beast]
Removed the EX High Power Alpha, converted High Power Beta to EX, converted Life to Beast, and added a Power.
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:21 am

elmatalast wrote:
I tried to put your build in cosmiccalc to see if changing those life,eagle tune into beast/tank tune improves your current build. Honestly it just lowered the HP. Should give it another look but your original build seems fine with that HP

The issue is that life tunes have a low success rate, as well as take up more slots to reach the same power because i have to use more power tunes, with each succesive slot decreasing success rate. While I do lose HP, it's easier to make the second build without dumping mountains of cash to get cosmo harmonics. In the end, I have both versions saved just in case.

Diabolical wrote:
Removed the EX High Power Alpha, converted High Power Beta to EX, converted Life to Beast, and added a Power.
Oooo. That looks much better, bot in terms of materials and success rates. The only reason I didn't originally use an ex high power beta tune there was because it costs more generics, but a couple more generics is worth it for an easier tune.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:30 am

platinum77 wrote:
elmatalast wrote:

The issue is that life tunes have a low success rate, as well as take up more slots to reach the same power because i have to use more power tunes, with each succesive slot decreasing success rate. While I do lose HP, it's easier to make the second build without dumping mountains of cash to get cosmo harmonics. In the end, I have both versions saved just in case.
If success rate/cost/slots etc. is a issue then it's better to dump some HP, and follow what winty dono, Diablo and fggt suggested. What I wanted to say is that if those things weren't a problem then your first build was fine.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:42 am

elmatalast wrote:

It's the same though
high power beta + boost tunes are 10 cost for 2str - 2 slots
high power alpha tune is 10 cost for 2str - 1 slot

high power alpha + life + life tunes are 30 cost for 2str + 30HP - 3 slots
beast + beast tunes are 30 cost for 2 str + 30HP - 2 slots

EDIT: Actually he got the HP wrong in the first post:
Spoiler:

P.s
just one small note but you have enuff slots left in her parts so it's fine to drop one (or even 2) handhelds for a little more capa.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:51 am

elmatalast wrote:

we weren't talking about the eagle tune. Changing life and eagle into beast and tank will lower hp because you are going to end up changing stats. Changing life+life+high power alpha into beast+beast won't change any hp because the numbers are exactly the same.

life: 15hp 10cost
high power alpha: 2 str 10cost (-1tec)
2life+1HPA: 30cost 30hp 2str (-1tec)

beast: 15hp 1str 15cost
beast x2: 30cost 30hp 2str

literally the same numbers just less slots used
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:50 am

I just changed the eagles out after realizing i could straight up get rid of most of my power tunes, or at least move them to the weapons instead, then replace them with beast tunes. It's also a bit neater for each of the locked body parts to have the beast tunes, while the removable parts have the ex tunes.

Also, yeah, i have NO idea where that 689 came from. I remade the original build in cosmicalc and it came up 649. Sorry about that.

As for the handhelds thing....well, I made one final build by replacing the tunes that WERE on the weapons with G Power Alphas on other slots. This is a NIGHTMARE for generic element cost, but in return, I go up by 20 HP, plus 5 hp for the HD acc, I don't need to do handhelds, and I can account for the lost points of wlk and fly from the handhelds.

New 674 HP Build:

If I made a mistake, please do tell me.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:13 am

elmatalast wrote:
If success rate/cost/slots etc. is a issue then it's better to dump some HP, and follow what winty dono, Diablo and fggt suggested. What I wanted to say is that if those things weren't a problem then your first build was fine.
fggt wrote:
EDIT: Actually he got the HP wrong in the first post
platinum77 wrote:
Also, yeah, i have NO idea where that 689 came from. I remade the original build in cosmicalc and it came up 649. Sorry about that.
what can I do? His first build had 689HP(which was a mistake).
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:31 am

good job dude, mine ish dog shite cuz I tuned capa and 2x cv fml #em6

mine:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:21 pm

^^
platinum77 wrote:
I don't want to use to much stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:52 pm

Well sorry, I didn't know that Negative TEC doesn't affect her AURA Wonder Bit. I just assumed it did like most other robots. Well then go Negative TEC then.

I'd also suggest Core Tunes like Wonder Extension and Wonderlyze too. That's what I'm definitely giving her.

BTW, first match I used her in, I got a Sword Fighter B Medal (usually that takes like 2-4 matches for one of mine to get it). Shows how awesome she is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Wonderlyze
This is useless unless her AURA spawns attack bits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Diabolical wrote:

This is useless unless her AURA spawns attack bits.

I thought it would be helpful to blast away anyone who might attack when I'm activating it. Didn't know it would damage the bits or anything.

But okay, nevermind then. No Wonderlyze. Definitely Wonder Extension though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
I thought it would be helpful to blast away anyone who might attack when I'm activating it. Didn't know it would damage the bits or anything.

But okay, nevermind then. No Wonderlyze. Definitely Wonder Extension though.
You're thinking of Wonder Blast. Wonderlyze is the tune that gives Hyper Shot to bits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saber Elisalotte Build   Saber Elisalotte Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Saber Elisalotte Build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next