Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daedalian with Brigand Axe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Daedalian with Brigand Axe Empty
PostSubject: Daedalian with Brigand Axe   Daedalian with Brigand Axe EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Okay, for a while I was wondering how to make a good build for my Daedalian. I like this robot because of his humongous HP, and being a key candidate in builds known as "Hulkamania." However, I lacked good weapons to use with him (I didn't have Machintlet AM, Brigand Baron AM, Gyllanbard AM, etc).

That is until recently I got myself a Brigand Baron, who's axe I've been told works a lot better on Daedalian. So I decided to work on a build here for it.

Tell me what you think of it, guys. I am open to suggestions on how to make it better.

Spoiler:

I think this is sorta good. I was told to focus on STR, TGH, and HP. However, I only had enough space for like 1 Life Tune-up, and very little for other stuff. The Red Squealer AM was to be a sort of weapon to combo in, since I couldn't think of a better solution. Although I have Hound Dog Emperor AM, which I think might make a good alternative (due to the Tonfa Guard), I have Gotrun AM3, and I also have Combat Freed's Pilebunker, if any of those I should use instead. Also, Mighty Byne AM3 I have too.

Another person suggested Mighty Byne LG or Mighty Byne AM2, for extra shielding, but that leaves me with even less cost.

What do you think? How should I improve this?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Daedalian with Brigand Axe   Daedalian with Brigand Axe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:36 pm

Brigand axe + squeal AM is expensive as fuck and leaves no room for tunes, just about.

If you REALLY wanna make this work I suggest a poorfag tune setup. Uses UC parts, and threw together without much effort or thought so someone else could easily top it.

Spoiler:
Note that this is a suicider build that's not meant to last, and is just designed to throw itself into the fray to cause as much damage in as much of an area as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daedalian with Brigand Axe   Daedalian with Brigand Axe EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 9:03 am

Astral_Dono wrote:
Brigand axe + squeal AM is expensive as fuck and leaves no room for tunes, just about.

Okay, so no Squealer AM? Just the Axe then? So what do you think I should do instead?

Should I use one of those other parts I mentioned, or just a normal no-weapon arm?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Daedalian with Brigand Axe   Daedalian with Brigand Axe EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:42 am

Squealer AM only if you can aim. If you can hit shit with only the axe but not the AM, ditch it and get K-shield.

That or get a Trizelion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daedalian with Brigand Axe   Daedalian with Brigand Axe EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:28 am

Well, I originally thought the Squealer AM would be good to dash into it and get a head start, but now I think that might not be the best from what I've heard.

Guess I'll go with the Lancerlot AM2 then.

How's this build instead? Also I recently got a Bull Crest for more HP!
EDIT: Getting farther in the buld now, and I managed 2 EX Tune ups on him now too, so he's even more badass!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daedalian with Brigand Axe   Daedalian with Brigand Axe Empty

Back to top Go down

Daedalian with Brigand Axe
Page 1 of 1