Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daedalian B.C.

Go down 
+4
Suguri
Raven
fggt
Havok
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:51 am

So I rolled Daed BC, but am unsure what carts to give him. Right now I just kept him at default and threw a pump gun mod on him.

I am planning on going for 40 tgh and as much str and wlk as possible.

Just a few questions though, would Sword/Blast guard, and Stun Regain be worth adding?

Also will a CV revenge tune boost his survival in most situations? (I heard it negates tgh)
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:01 pm

I dont know how abt Dae BD, but normally ppl use Squealer BD or Shino BD with K-shield for fast approach.

With Dae BD i think abt RS AM for combo-tracking, or use K-shield, max tgh, high run and stun regain.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:10 pm

I realized he only gets 5 cost carts, so I removed the pump gun.

And ahh okay plus with squealer I guess you would get that delicious cart step damage buff.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:28 pm

BC goes on either Squealer BD, Shino SS BD, or Daed BD. Squealer has cart step for the damage buff, Shino SS has Nitro Step which does a damage buff like cart step, but does damage itself so TGH could reduce the BC swing. Daed for stats and dat HP.

Stun Regain on Daed BD is pretty much standard, and CV is more of a win condition if you can afford it. 40 TGH+CV+Stun Regain takes a while to bring down. Or like 15 guys shooting at you.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:30 pm

So far I just swapped Daed's legs for Snailbot ones. Also I think I'll build with CV in mind. Is it better to get one or three of them in one pair of legs? I doubt I'd have the capacity for 3, so if its not worth it with one I wont bother.

As an added note I don't really have many good melee weapons. Just red squealer arms, the kamui staff and K Sword.

Also overall which is a better tank bot 40 tgh Hate Machine or 40 tgh Daed BC? I only have enough slot protectors to tune one, I hope that they level up campaign will give them.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:45 pm

- No snail LG, it's fat, use squealer LG or Cyclote LG(i think bipp use this)
- If u hav dual K-shield(u hav K-sword rite), then go Hati.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Squealer LG, Sea Lion LG, Toybox LG, or Cyclotes work. Snail is just too much cost for something other LG's do better, not so much an issue of size (you're already gonna be huge).

You got a BC. You therefore have one of the best melee weapons in existence. You don't need more than that. One CV tune for win condition (oh it went off, time to rock), two for a little more consistency if you can afford it. 3 is overkill.

Hate Machine is just annoying. Personally, I feel Daed is a better tank bot. Machine is only viable as a tank bot if you have dual K-shield also, so keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:13 pm

iirc sea lion lg is the most efficient option. Not very tall either.

Baltheon Lg is also really nice but I think it has -str that you need to compensate for.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Alrighty thanks for the help all. Small as the community is I really love how helpful all you guys are. Smile

I'll tune Daed first then eventually dual K shield Hatigarm Machine.

I don't have a lot of time to play a lot anymore so dunno if I'll have more questions as I start building more, generally how long until a topic would be considered necro'd? Just in case I have more questions in the future.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:50 am

Havok wrote:
I don't have a lot of time to play a lot anymore so dunno if I'll have more questions as I start building more, generally how long until a topic would be considered necro'd? Just in case I have more questions in the future.
I use two weeks as the cutoff, generally speaking.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:35 am

Suguri wrote:
Havok wrote:
I use two weeks as the cutoff, generally speaking.

Alright, thanks for letting me know.

Just curious are the guard carts worth it at all for Daed (considering sword guard "maybe" blast guard) with 40 tgh or just x5 capacity + stun regain?

UPDATE: Slapped sea lion legs (Great sugestion Raven and Suguri) on for now, I may swap them for Baltheon legs later. Gave him accessories and got him to 30tgh without tunes. Also I put a red squealer arm on Daed, it combos nicely with the sword to give him a little lunge before swatting.

So far working quite well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 pm

If Daed BD:

x5 Capa, Blast Guard, Sword Guard, Short Boost, Boost Run, and Stun Regain are what you want to look at if you're going for the 40 TGH. It'll make you that much harder to bring down. You can always sacrifice a cart in favor of more tuning space, but a lot of the time the extra cart might be the better choice.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 pm

when you build a tank (read 40 tough melee) you normaly build it to be as durable as possible, so sword and blast guard are pretty much a safe bet, even when your sacrificing damage for it (when we are talking about sacrificing movement stats, thats when we start comparing >.>)
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Is boost run even worth it if his fly is quite low? Like 26 wlk 1 or 2 fly type of thing.

And yeah I am not too worried about damage that sword arm does pretty good damage anyway o:
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 pm

It'll still be faster than without it, and you probably won't ever find yourself in a situation where you need the boost gauge.

Like I said though, that's why leveling to 10 is optional. You can drop Boost Run and probably be just as fine.
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:45 am

I want to try to build this with my UC only budget on my alternate account. I don't really know if this will be fast enough though.
Spoiler:
Any Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Raiser
Raiser

Female Posts : 27

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Str8witchin wrote:
I want to try to build this with my UC only budget on my alternate account. I don't really know if this will be fast enough though.
Spoiler:
Any Ideas?

wwww
BC Sword without Great Grapplers? :3
Your build has too low str, you won't be able to deal enough dmg before dying.
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Is high str really "that" important for Daed?

I never viewed him as a suicide bot. So I am more building for sheer survival am I building wrong with that mindset?
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 am

If you are building for pure survivability then Daedalian AM2 is the wrong weapon to go with, it leaves you vulnerable for a whole second (not even counting the whole second you are spinning). The usual choice is K-shield and a melee weapon that is good on it's own like Punisher Sword, Daemon Mace, or Jet Hammer. You mentioned in a previous post that you don't have any of those but you could try the RS AM + K-sword that is so popular, you miss out on K-shield but it's better to be a threat with less survivability then be a massive tank that everybody can just ignore.

Daedalian AM2 is best suited for Red Squealer. There really is no substitute. I stand by opinion that Shino SS is a bad Daed AM2 user, although she makes a better hopper than Red Squealer.

Str8witchin wrote:
Spoiler:
Any Ideas?

Here's a really simple UC build for Daed AM2.

Spoiler:

Everything is UC gara except Katana Max AM which is shop so just keep tuning until you get it perfect. Extra carts go to what ever you want. Blast/Sword Guard and Tough Runner are the most generally useful, I like Absorb Bump and both internal carts (which you have just enough capacity to get). I don't know Wlk breakpoints but it doesn't really matter too much for Red Squealer so Wlk is whatever, and I'm under the impression that Tgh breakpoints are multiples of 7 so 21 hits that.

Congratulations, you are now hitting for 245 under ideal conditions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daedalian B.C. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daedalian B.C.   Daedalian B.C. Empty

Back to top Go down

Daedalian B.C.
Page 1 of 1