Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee) Empty
PostSubject: This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee)   This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:15 am

What happens when I have no idea:

The idea is to tackle everything that's not me (mainly heal groups and Diabolical's Great Roi).
EX tunes aside (695 HP if I tried), any problems with this setup? The three ZERO carts are Azure Flame Mount, Cavalry Combat and Azure Flame Dash.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee)   This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:29 am

WP: EX Lance [Slow] [Slow] [Slow]

why?
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee)   This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:33 am

40/1 is the same as 38/1
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee)   This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:58 am

Edited with same carts. Why could I make such an amateur mistake:

In this case I'll reach 705 HP with EX tunes (as far as I can go). Problem goes to the extra 1 WLK.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee)   This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 12:22 pm

general idea is to tune TGH here
great power alpha here is better than high power alpha, but only if you are using ex tunes.
Ion BS sux. the 2tec does nothing here since you are negative anyway so it's wasted cost. You only really gain the 2str and 2fly and you're paying 45cost for that. Really bad choice.

build I projected like a year ago, probably can be greatly improved but it's a starting point

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee)   This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is me trying to YEEART my way into everything (Ex LazFlamme Mount Melee)
Page 1 of 1