Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT Empty
PostSubject: EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT   EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:02 am

As mentioned in the topic title, I have few questions about EX Lazflamme.

1. Her attack attributes [TEC/STR case]

This question arise when my tested founding conflicted with the one in CosmiCalc. Based from CosmiCalc damage attributes, only Lance [MOUNT] and Swordlance [MELD] are based on STR. However, my testing proved otherwise. Provided below are the details of my findings:

I had exhibited boostrun zero cart for MOUNT and Shield cart for MELD due to the nature of the cart itself:

Both of them were maxed up until LVL5 only because I'm that stingy ;w;. Due to the CAPA issue, only MELD findings were reliable due to the distinguishable stats.

You can see here how my findings conflicted with the data provided by CosmiCalc. Eg. MELD EX LanceTackle from Rosblau BD is based on TEC [CosmiCalc], but upon prior test it exhibit STR-dependent damage.

So my first question is; Which of her attack depends on TEC/STR? And I'd also like to request information for MOUNT damage attribute due to the vague testing by myself on MOUNT path.

2. Which of her attacks will buff enemy with Powerless BETA? When tested on innocent AI bot and trees in Training Arena, only few of her attacks will actually buff the enemy with said status. Also, some of the weapons/attacks descriptions are vague (for me..) and it has given me a hard time understanding them.

Also, for MELD Swordlance, sometimes her combo will trigger blue explosion which buff you enemy with Powerless BETA. And sometimes it doesn't. Is this something like weapon tunes proc (eg. Slow, Burn, and Disorder).

3. I found this video showing MELD Swordlance will inflict damage to her when you perform her combo on certain terrain.

Spoiler:

Does the bug still occur?

Just in case we had finalized the STR/TEC attacks issue, hopefully this will come to Mr. blead's attention.

Finally, to fellow players here who had been using EX Lazflamme before, hopefully you can shed some light to my questions here. I implore you to contribute your experience in using EX Lazflamme to your fellow newbie players in our community and hopefully this thread will be beneficial to future EX Lazflamme users.

Thank you! #em3 #em2 #em1 #em0 #em4

UPDATE1: After a discussion with God is a Cat Girl, several issues were solved and some still requires more testing.

a. 0 cart EIW for Meld in CosmiCalc was introduced by Mr. blead because when you go to the range path and take the Meld Marksmanship cart, your Estes Gun will have it's force increased from 17 to 18. The EIW was there to simplify things. Hence, you can just take that cart, instead of the ZERO cart in the CosmiCalc. Credits to God is a Cat Girl. [SOLVED]

b. Odd tracking of Blazeburst shot that often misses its target. Distance may be the issue. Requires more testing [PENDING]

c. Swordlance exhibit pillar explosion. Caused either by % proc or triggered by prior use of Azure Flame Garment (Blazeburst attack). Requires more testing [PENDING]

UPDATE2:

a. In regards to UPDATE1.c. info, it seems that during Swordlance combo, should you be interrupted by stun, let's say melee into Spike WB user, causing you to flinch, small blue pilar explosion will appear in front of you. It will damage your target (maybe nearby enemies too) and buff them with Powerless BETA. More testing is required. [SOLVED]

UPDATE3:

a. In regards to UPDATE2.a. info, I've done proper testing after luckily triggering it when meleeing School Hu in Legion Arena. I figured it'd be sth that stun you during the combo will trigger it. So I've done a test with Azrul to confirm it. Shown below are the screenies for the finding:

test proofs:

Test was done on Corona with Dual Spike against my 16/16/20/10/10 Meld ExLaz. I initiated with the first slash. As you know that Dual Spike can inflict stun, so it automatically triggered the blue, pillar-like explosion, buffing Corona with GV and Powerless BETA. It has sufficient AOE damage, where you can see in the second picture where the explosion destroys both Dual Spike.

In addition, I believe that it can work as a parry-like attack. Sadly, I didn't manage to take screenshot for that. When his Corona was meleeing me, I initiated with 1st slash only and it does triggers the pillar. Well due to Corona have Superarmor during her melee (i think?), i still got stunned when in combat with her. Hence, I can conclude that ExLaz Swordlance doesn't have superarmor.

EDIT: As mentioned by Sorrow, both Lance [Mount] and Swordlance [Meld] actually exhibit similar blazeburst counter.

b. A question arise whether ExLaz Mount has more Hp than Meld. In CosmiCalc, it shows that Mount possessing +50HP than Meld, however after I junked both of ExLaz and reselect the zero cart, it shows neither Mount nor Meld having extra/less HP to one another. [SOLVED]

c. In regards to UPDATE3.b., Meld actually -50HP after mode change ;w;

Last edited by colfenor1337 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:12 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT   EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:27 am

Bump with updated info
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT   EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:51 am

Bump with remarkable finding on Swordlance in UPDATE3!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT   EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:01 am

Yeah... It was actually something that wasn't originally on her, but they added it when they buffed her.

Quote :
EX Lance LANCE had had the following changes made:
-Interval lowered.
-Homing effect added when used in mid-air.
-When stunned or movement otherwise interrupted in use, BLAZE BURST will be fired towards the enemy.

EX Lance SWORD LANCE has had the following changes made:
-When stunned or movement otherwise interrupted in use, BLAZE BURST will be fired towards the enemy.
-When comboed into from another weapon, speed increased and can be used in mid-air.

CBEN translation of the buffs list was rather bad though (to the point that it was wrong).
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT   EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:12 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Yeah... It was actually something that wasn't originally on her, but they added it when they buffed her.

Quote :
EX Lance LANCE had had the following changes made:
-Interval lowered.
-Homing effect added when used in mid-air.

EX Lance SWORD LANCE has had the following changes made:
-When comboed into from another weapon, speed increased and can be used in mid-air.

CBEN translation of the buffs list was rather bad though (to the point that it was wrong).

Facepalm*

So it was already stated in the bug fixes...anyway thanks Sorrow for digging the info owob.
But for LANCE (Mount), what's with the Homing effect? Her melee tracking?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT   EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

I don't really know. I only tested her melee on both paths and ranged mount before she was buffed (never tested again because she's tuned and I can't junk her).

But the buff list is badly translated and even wrong about certain things.

Like this
>-HP increases when MODE CHANGE is used.

Her HP actually decreases when you use mode change.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT   EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:52 am

More facepalm*

Yeah mode change for Meld actually -50HP ;w;
Back to top Go down
HeyMario
HeyMario

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT   EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:24 pm

the thread is not bad,but it would be cool to show new ppl some builds for exlaz mount and meld AND gameplay.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT   EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:24 pm

HeyMario wrote:
the thread is not bad,but it would be cool to show new ppl  some builds for exlaz mount and meld AND gameplay.

Dude it was entitled for inquiries only. Maybe in the near future I can post my builds later. As for now, why not review Omega.EXE Mount ExLaz?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT   EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT Empty

Back to top Go down

EX Lazflamme Inquiries - MELD and MOUNT
Page 1 of 1