Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes.

Go down 
+2
LazFlamme
Fleur
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. Empty
PostSubject: Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes.   Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:11 pm

I decided to make a 40 STR/WLK/TGH kal valentine (still not done, in progress...) and 2 cannonballer DR. One with high TEC and one with high TGH.

My main concern with running bots is stun.

Tough runner does little to prevent stun, my cannonballer (high TEC) is still stunned by lumiera holx attacks.

And a stunned runner bot (that is most of the time in enemy base) is as good as dead. Be a bike or a cannonballer DR.

Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. S5xzBUL

Doesn't prevent stun as much as i thought.

Could it be i need a high TGH cannonballer DR for it to work more efficiently?

Or is it that cannonballer and bikes "running" ability doesn't count and 'running' means boost run?

What about core tune:

Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. JHk9K3j

I have 100% unison so i could get the 75% buff, but would a high TGH sabotage this tune? Is the damage the enemy gets calculated based on his attack or the damage i take (which would be low because of high TGH)?

---

Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. CWhOhCn

Would this mean that for a cannonballer DR and bikes, this is an almost permanent all-guard?

Does CB DR/bike running counts as boost run?

---

Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. FWcARVW

A high TGH cannonballer DR would benefit as much from this as a non-high TGH cannonballer DR?

When you are stunned and have 5 bots shooting at you, high TGH would mean i won't get CV effect as much as low TGH bot?

Is that logic correct?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes.   Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:14 pm

I'm not sure about the first two, but no, bikers and ballers DON'T Boost Run. They have their own unique carts,thus making Full Throttle Guard useless.
And Crimson Veil works better on bots with LOWER TGH.

Wait, this would mean Vengeance Blade would require a lower TGH, and requires you to be stunned, which means you can't have CV...
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes.   Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:39 am

Tough Runner is supposed to be based off of the bot's TGH stat, so a baller that tanks its TGH in order to get high TEC is going to have a weakened Tough Runner.  How high is your baller's TGH?

Vengeance Blade is going to be useful either way.  TGH doesn't kick in its damage reduction effect until after the first hit, and all melees now have the ability to bypass it thanks to Sword Drive (granted, they're more likely to take Armor Drive, but still).

Also, dammit, I was hoping to use Full Throttle Guard on my own baller. #em6
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes.   Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:20 am

VB clearly states that the dmg done to the agressor is based of the dmg your unit took. your own attack power doesn't matter. Melee attacks always stun the target =O
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes.   Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 6:06 am

VB only if you get hit by melee so it aint gonna be worth it much since ur a bike going 300miles a sec, so Ill say get the bullet one ._.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes.   Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:40 am

My Sylvia Paladin has 40 TGH and she still gets stunned hard by Homuras and alpha shits...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes.   Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Could these tunes be "sabotaged" by my build? Cannonballer DR/bikes.
Page 1 of 1