Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planning to make this helingal build

Go down 
+2
LS3
ajerben
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ajerben
Newcomer
Newcomer

Planning to make this helingal build Empty
PostSubject: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:34 am

Spoiler:

Gonna be pretty mobile. UC friendly build, too. Any suggestions for improvement?
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:59 am

Maybe get the 3s one from DX UC Gara so you can weapon tune (G Rapid) and have better capacity and tech.
Back to top Go down
ajerben
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 am

That's already the 3s one! It's just that the capacity doesn't allow for more than 1 tune for each part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:16 am

ajerben wrote:
That's already the 3s one! It's just that the capacity doesn't allow for more than 1 tune for each part.
You're using the wrong tunes.

Try High Alpha/Beta tunes instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:35 am

LXE wrote:
ajerben wrote:

I support thee!
What is UC friendly?:
But I feel like I did something wrong. ._.

Last edited by iKray on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixtags)
Back to top Go down
ajerben
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:48 am

UC friendly cause it works on the buyable 1s one since i only tuned each part once lol.

iKray wrote:
LXE wrote:
ajerben wrote:

I support thee!
What is UC friendly?:
But I feel like I did something wrong. ._.

Your rotor tackle becomes useless lol

blead wrote:
Please do not double post, use the edit button on your post's top right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:54 am

ajerben wrote:
Your rotor tackle becomes useless lol
Who cares about that rotor tackle? All you need are those pulse missiles to shoot with.
Melee with Helingal is pointless to begin with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:55 am

ajerben wrote:
ajerben wrote:
UC friendly cause it works on the buyable 1s one since i only tuned each part once lol.
abndfiuweiugbvuiawebfyuwvfuweafvblknkvbz 3s or bust D:
Why would you ever need the rotor tackle?Lexie!!! D:

Also, don't double post. If you have something to add, edit your previous post.
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:03 am

Quote :

Tuning him will only cause regret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Prior wrote:
Quote :

Tuning him will only cause regret.
GTFO, Let the guy tune whatever he wants.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm going to say the same thing I've been saying since 2010; Helingal is not a good bot and people should stop using him.

It's like playing a fatter homing-only WBG air with lower DPS. Which is just a big fat "no".
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Suguri wrote:
I'm going to say the same thing I've been saying since 2010; Helingal is not a good bot and people should stop using him.

It's like playing a fatter homing-only WBG air with lower DPS. Which is just a big fat "no".
B-But Helingal is kawaii Sad

Oh and Kray's build should do it. Be careful not to get dropped by some TBG/Fia/Monica/EVE/Persenachia/Nicole spamer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:38 pm

If you're aiming to get good scores and do well, it's a huge no.

But using a bot that transforms into a helicopter to fly around and have some fun? It's a yes.

Depends on the perspective you're looking from.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:35 pm

bitch please

rotor or GTFO

Can you weapon tune the rotor sub?

Be funny to have triple slow/G.Rape

joke build:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:23 pm

38 fly Helingal is not all that it's cracked up to be. Try to get a 3s Helingal and tune his AMs for speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning to make this helingal build   Planning to make this helingal build Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning to make this helingal build
Page 1 of 1