Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+70
MyOnly~Ray
eVe Heart
Lazgrane
Charz
God is a Cat Girl
Shiar
MegaManZX
hannahberry
NeedCheeseCake
littleskyt
VietPho
durrp
elmatalast
tyoon2003
mogimus
Skulkraken
Silvershine
WarThog
Afterburner
koohzie22
keima
GasaiYunoº
Tuskin
Fuwakomoriya
AlkaidStar
SuperNova.pt
dsp
KoumakanScarlet
Toilet-Flusher
aosepsa
Koiro
udon-GE
uiso
Ariyuki
JadeCicada
Airiri
snakegourd
ricardo_241
Arti
Kuzuha
Relict?
Nilla
Shance
VeryMelon
LazFlamme
Samui
exoakutsu
Halexander
mechaRev
That_Wiesel_Guy
fggt
HashiriyaR32
Astral_Dono
Sakura1
colfenor1337
Aiოi ♥
homin
Lace
Fleur
DavidRain
Wisp
Frizz
Winty
Shidokun
Zwiebel Force
Maelstrom
StiJoLew
AnTi90d
Isdelft
AhegaoMaster
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:30 pm

lets change some word , his mindset is broken

because he cant kill specific shet or got killed a lot by that , so he say those bots are broken

yes most of modern melee have cv main weps like winty mention

DH only make eris more harder to hit , but thats not mean she's invincible
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Winty wrote:
someone01 wrote:
Then lets give all robots in game hide so they can go invisible when about to die and wings to defend.

Since those are totally not good.

you fucking read? most melee already have something that does the same shit as wings.
if we gave everyone dark hide I honestly wouldn't give a fuck because honestly
it's not that good

so yeah. let's do it. It wouldn't make any difference. I've described to you the weakness of these things repeatedly.

The only reason most people are even going back to using dark hide is that they can active hide during last stand invulnerability frames and then try to run away but 50% of the time someone will just AoE them down anyway since have the shit in the game has strong AoE attacks which are really good at fucking over dark hide.

here lemme fucking list off as many melees as I can that have a main weapon that blocks bullets and gives them CV(the shit that wings does):

1. eris
2. sylvia
3. elisalotte glanz
4. prome
5. Lunastacia
6. sylvia paladin
7. killica(hers has additional functions)
8. captain sunny
9. corona
10. lumeria(this isn't even a fucking melee)
11. ouka scarlet
12. ouka BF
13. Kuhl(hers has additional functions)
14. mikoto
15. vanessa
16. meisen kaede
17. abyss jikun hu
18. Alcy(this is a fucking air)

if I wanted to go through the garapon history and remember every fucking melee that has this feature the list would be a lot longer, I'm pretty sure I could get over 30.

here's a handy website to help you with your inability to read:
hookedonphonics.com

Didn't the previous feature gara or so had an art mecha that has guard+CV main in an unlocked AM? I didn't check if the AM can go on anything or if it's one of those that only fit a single bot (too much shit open right now to check).

But yeah, there's a whole lot more than has that guard (moe or mecha), almost every new melee has it this days (except mecha).
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Gyallanbard has a main weapon parry. Renny Lop DEALER comes with one to (not sure if conversion restrictions though).
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Winty wrote:
someone01 wrote:
Then lets give all robots in game hide so they can go invisible when about to die and wings to defend.

you fucking read? most melee already have something that does the same shit as wings.
it's not that good

so yeah. let's do it. It wouldn't make any difference. I've described to you the weakness of these things repeatedly.

The only reason most people are even going back to using dark hide is that they can active hide during last stand invulnerability frames and then try to run away but 50% of the time someone will just AoE them down anyway since have the shit in the game has strong AoE attacks which are really good at fucking over dark hide.

here lemme fucking list off as many melees as I can that have a main weapon that blocks bullets and gives them CV(the shit that wings does):

1. eris
2. sylvia
3. elisalotte glanz
4. prome
5. Lunastacia
6. sylvia paladin
8. captain sunny
9. corona
11. ouka scarlet
12. ouka BF
14. mikoto
15. vanessa
16. meisen kaede
17. abyss jikun hu

if I wanted to go through the garapon history and remember every fucking melee that has this feature the list would be a lot longer, I'm pretty sure I could get over 30.

hookedonphonics.com

That's a lot of cursing.

Man, some people get really, really angry when told a certain robot is broken.

Just to be clear, you are 100% sure eris is not broken, right?
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Gyallanbard has a main weapon parry. Renny Lop DEALER comes with one to (not sure if conversion restrictions though).

I thought he only had a Primary Wep Guard? (I only have the first one, the one with the hammer so IDK) Parry is like the main wep that counters melee and gives them powerless beta right, like Killica and Captain Sunny?
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:34 pm

DavidRain wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

I thought he only had a Primary Wep Guard? (I only have the first one, the one with the hammer so IDK) Parry is like the main wep that counters melee and gives them powerless beta right, like Killica and Captain Sunny?

Parry is a special type of guard that grants cv and if a melee hits you while you are using parry, your opponent flies backward in a special stun state where they are free to punish. Parry retaliation goes through cv I believe. Killica has vanilla parry and kuhl has the same parry but it also causes powerless beta.

On the topic of eris. She isn't even a threat compared to what she was before her nerfs. Infinite hp recovery and no cd on revival blade. This is how I got 36 frags in epoch.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Oh I'm sorry, I confused Parry and Guard. Gyallanbard and DEALER only block.
But yeah, a main weapon guard isn't anything special these days.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:42 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Didn't the previous feature gara or so had an art mecha that has guard+CV main in an unlocked AM? I didn't check if the AM can go on anything or if it's one of those that only fit a single bot (too much shit open right now to check).

But yeah, there's a whole lot more than has that guard (moe or mecha), almost every new melee has it this days (except mecha).

That would be Tristan, who does have a main weapon shield but his doesn't give CV. Instead, when it blocks something, it gives LR to the user for a short time period. That shield is Art only, but I forget if the AM is.

The newer Cydron LUCCA DECCHO also had a main weapon shield that didn't give CV, but instead it could be used while alphaing. Or so I've been told - don't have one of those to test for myself.

Past that there's several other shields, like Blitz Pawnger Ar's and Gotrun's, which do give CV in addition to being a shield. And then Hound Dog Emperor and Spada both came with AMs that had half-ammo shields. At the end there's quite a lot of options for mechs in this department (though anecdotally I think Gotrun and Pawnger have the more useful ones overall due to the accompanying subweapons).

Last edited by JadeCicada on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I KNOW THINGS :V)
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:42 pm

can someone send me crimrose skin files? Not seraph but normal HD one
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:56 pm

someone01 wrote:
That's a lot of cursing.

Man, some people get really, really angry when told a certain robot is broken.

Just to be clear, you are 100% sure eris is not broken, right?

https://literacydirectory.org
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:17 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

That would be Tristan, who does have a main weapon shield but his doesn't give CV. Instead, when it blocks something, it gives LR to the user for a short time period. That shield is Art only, but I forget if the AM is.

The newer Cydron LUCCA DECCHO also had a main weapon shield that didn't give CV, but instead it could be used while alphaing. Or so I've been told - don't have one of those to test for myself.

Past that there's several other shields, like Blitz Pawnger Ar's and Gotrun's, which do give CV in addition to being a shield. And then Hound Dog Emperor and Spada both came with AMs that had half-ammo shields. At the end there's quite a lot of options for mechs in this department (though anecdotally I think Gotrun and Pawnger have the more useful ones overall due to the accompanying subweapons).

Oh, it's LR if hit. I only used him like, once for 2 minutes, I wasn't completely sure if it was the right bot even.

Well, newer Cydron had parry instead wasn't it? The one that makes part of his arm kinda of go around him when you use it. I only got him in JP, so I didn't really bother testing what the parry actually does.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:31 pm

It has a parry according to the description, but I have no idea if it gives CV or if it blocks shots as well. Likewise a thing that a lot of people just haven't scienced and I myself don't have.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Winty wrote:
someone01 wrote:

it's not that good

1. eris
2. sylvia
3. elisalotte glanz
4. prome
5. Lunastacia
6. sylvia paladin
8. captain sunny
9. corona
11. ouka scarlet
12. ouka BF
14. mikoto
15. vanessa
16. meisen kaede
17. abyss jikun hu

hookedonphonics.com

Dude is he still stuck at 2012? Jet lag much?
You know what's funny? DH is actually shittier compared to Saya Starlight's stealth gimmick. Saya not only hides herself, she also drops lockons upon hiding, which means if you're not a good shot, chances are she's definitely getting away when you chase her. DH, on the other hand, is very, VERY visible than Saya's stealth, so someone who can actually predict where your Eris is going would turn said Eris to dead meat once he lands a hit and you get opted out of DH.

In other news, a Paralyze-tuned Parasol Pepo Torte is actually interesting to use. It drops airs and items, and it works in conventional tandem with Pepo's complete hopcarts. Crock pot, even if it procs GV now, is perfect as a meat shield or something that deals additional chip damage as you engage someone. She's not the best bot, but I like how she fits my tastes.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Eris' stealth is way better, bruh. Her's isn't optical camouflage + lock-on jamming, so she can get all the buffs in the world and it won't affect her DH.
Back to top Go down
MegaManZX
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MegaManZX

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:08 pm

JadeCicada wrote:

Let me pull this table I made back when the tune came out testing with my Cannonballer:

1 STR, 40 TEC, no Balancer -> ~54 seconds of AURA (I can't remember the exact but it's withn 52-56)
10 STR, 11 TEC, no Balancer -> 76 seconds of AURA
0 STR, 40 TEC, no Balancer -> 14 seconds of AURA
1 STR, 40 TEC, Balancer -> 76 seconds of AURA
0 STR, 40 TEC, Balancer -> 22 seconds of AURA

Some WB have shorter uptime than others, but the modifiers all work roughly the same. 10/10 stats will always be a longer period of time than a 1/40 array, so Balancer will always be an improvement unless you have stronger balance than 10/10 offers (40/40 is roughly triple the bonus time that 10/10 offers, to give a sense of scale).

With 0'd stats, it's mostly not useful to bother with Wonder Balancer. The exceptions include Wolfraid/Pushpaka where it goes from "Does nothing" to "Does something" which is less than the full something of actual stats but still is enough to actually do a lot of power. Maybe others but not a lot of people science this.

Wonder Balancer has no effect on bits that don't scale, whether or not you 0'd a stat (yes I tried looking for a loophole for doubling their duration).
Cannon Baller
AURA
Wat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:29 pm

I've seen Jade's "Cannonballer."

It's really a Genbura with short arms, Cannonballer LG, and an Albatreos HD. So yeah, it does have AURA.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:39 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 INviC8s

Problem is

It never happened.

Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:50 am

I̶'̶m̶ ̶1̶2̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ What is this Elisa? Where is this from?:
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:54 am

From old "collecting a number of rare moes to get limited ver of some moes". They are: school elisa, school nemlim, school regina, school aquila girl, lab coat roach, chinese dress kuten and cupid bikini melfi. Remind me if I miss any, I got all except melfi and AG.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:02 am

^Bird Wing editions of Seraph Crimrose and Ivis.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:37 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
JadeCicada wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Oh, it's LR if hit. I only used him like, once for 2 minutes, I wasn't completely sure if it was the right bot even.

Well, newer Cydron had parry instead wasn't it? The one that makes part of his arm kinda of go around him when you use it. I only got him in JP, so I didn't really bother testing what the parry actually does.

Cydron parry:
- Lasts much less, but also uses less ammo because of that, tho needs better timing.
- Parries same way as Vanilla parry does when a melee attack hits.
- Grants CV.
- Doesnt block ranged attacks.
- Even tho it spins around the bot, it only parries frontal melee attacks.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:52 am

Quick! Gimme a reskinnable shield!
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:22 am

aosepsa wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 INviC8s

Problem is

It never happened.

that was divine
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:34 am

fggt wrote:
From old "collecting a number of rare moes to get limited ver of some moes". They are: school elisa, school nemlim, school regina, school aquila girl, lab coat roach, chinese dress kuten and cupid bikini melfi. Remind me if I miss any, I got all except melfi and AG.

School Swimsuit Ion.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:43 am

Iirc School Swimsuit Ion was a different campaign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next