Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+76
NecroWing
Ariyuki
mechaRev
Mew
pulupulu
Turret
Ryuuichiro
Axanael
Tickle
Aurum_Sol
Breaker-Z
LazyStevz
Wataboutmi
Shinnika
Senior Grey
tunglam264
Kitouski
milk
meeshpo
TerraChika
Leriel
ziix
Phantomhive
Sladezero
Tashunu
Gerrion
sparhawk254
SL the Pyro
SuperNova.pt
fhoeng
Yokura
Frederica-Bernkastel
Turkeysaur
God is a Cat Girl
zerocl
JinNJuice
VeryMelon
resireth
Magna.Zero
wonjoon
Nymph~
Kurt
Aria
AnTi90d
CapeMike
Kuzuha
fggt
NotZetsubou
Koiro
/dev/random
Frizz
Tuskin
Prior
xLol
XiaoFu
Shai
reVelske
Astral_Dono
Aethereal
mogimus
AthenaWyrm
mikuri
Seraphcrim
That_Wiesel_Guy
Relict?
Winty
Akhenderson
Trill
Zwiebel Force
MagicPotatoplz
Silvraph
Suguri
Fireflywater
boytitan2
HashiriyaR32
Bisma
80 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Bisma
Newcomer
Newcomer
Bisma

Female Posts : 16

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? Empty
PostSubject: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Rai-Rai wrote:

I encountered an AFK Ramune...who had a...unique first bot...
Spoiler:
Who the heck is this Kotone Girl?

I um googled amamiya kotone to see which character would show up, oddly enough it was an AV Idol... ._.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Kotone is tha mascot for Webmoney.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Charged for CapeMike as a little present:
Spoiler:
WTF

Happened to me once way back with heavy flechas. The troll 3 in a row. At least you got 3 epic boosters tho congrats =D.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Rai-Rai wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? ?plugin=ref&serial=2771
JP Wiki page.

Others know about her more than me.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:43 pm

http://messe.webmoney.jp/motto/kotone/index.html
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Rai-Rai wrote:
Aside form getting an ALE Lily Rain
Spoiler:

I encountered an AFK Ramune...who had a...unique first bot...
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? ScreenShot_20121114_1734_11_323

I found this while I was looking at the Xmas Gara's expiration date
Spoiler:
CS made so much mula out of Eihwaz Gara Ramune dedicates a bot to it.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 am

You know what's an amazing concept?
EVE Cannon and Magfrit's "charge via lockon" attribute.
You know what sucks about it?
Everyone uses LREVE's HD to totally bypass it, and I never seen a Fia use bloody Magfrit.

Conceptual implication unsatisfactory.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:46 am

VeryMelon wrote:
This fucking guy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqyyr2ggyiU

No surprise there, he just confessed his computer and internet are free, lmao
and his Eris was 40 Rt

I wonder how much of that is the truth.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:53 am

Fireflywater wrote:
Everyone uses LREVE's HD to totally bypass it, and I never seen a Fia use bloody Magfrit.

I use my Fia's Magfrit in 8 of 10 cases, but since I got an EVE as well I usually prefer her.

Might as well mention that EVE's HD is a: breakable and b: only skipping 1 charge level (if you use the E.V.E. pre ful charge that's not my fault).

Come to think of it I thought of tuning Eternal on my EVE's HD, since she's using BR as well ö,ö
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:57 am

Fireflywater wrote:

I used Magfrit pretty frequently.

Can't say whether I'm glad or sad people don't use him; he's pretty terrifying when tuned correctly.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:02 am

I ought to try a Magfrit build... I've never really used a Fia and hearing how you actually have to AIM by using Magfrit sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:12 am

As much as I'd love to preach like EVE users how you have to aim in Cosmic Break with EVE, Magfrit doesn't really require -too- much aim, depending on your tunes. If you speed tune him, he has no trouble hitting anything within his range, but pure force tunes make hitting things in the later end of his range a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:12 am

Magfrit is really fun and totally destroys airs.

Problem with the lockon-to-charge system is you need a direct line of sight to the target for like 1.5~2 seconds.

Which means they have a direct line of sight to you for 1.5~2 seconds.

Which means you're being shot for 1.5~2 seconds before you get to do anything and can't preemptively charge before jumping out from behind cover.

And then if they dive behind cover or something else steals your lock enjoy charging all over again.

...and then if it's a laggy target warping everywhere enjoy it becoming physically impossible for your lockon to even charge.

Hitting 160+ on airs is oh so satisfying though, I wish I had a Magfrit on my main.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:23 am

I am offended.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:23 am

mag is so fucking huge though, playing it makes you feel like such a massive target. I'm sitting on two fia BDs from her original gara, and I intend to make one of each kind...eventually. They are pretty far down on my list of tuning things. I think it looks something like this:

Aila(still needs six more tec tunes.)
Initone
Lazflamme
Vector Eagle
accel saber
ZSG
Dugdriver
Scythebunker
Feng-Mei(everything from here and down I need to plan builds for.)
genbura
TBG
butterflea
rouche mode:C
Patty Lop BP
Fia the first
Fia the second
unpromoted HD crimrose
lux eques
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:29 am

Winty wrote:
mag is so fucking huge though, playing it makes you feel like such a massive target. I'm sitting on two fia BDs from her original gara, and I intend to make one of each kind...eventually. They are pretty far down on my list of tuning things. I think it looks something like this:

Aila(still needs six more tec tunes.)
Initone
Lazflamme
Vector Eagle
accel saber
ZSG
Dugdriver
Scythebunker
Feng-Mei(everything from here and down I need to plan builds for.)
genbura
TBG
butterflea
rouche mode:C
Patty Lop BP
Fia the first
Fia the second
unpromoted HD crimrose
lux eques

Do you have serion hd if so put it on lux. Serion hd needs 2 great rapids or 3 high shooters to reach its full potential. Wierd tho i think lux legion is a silver and Lux eques is a gold but lux legion is the stronger of the 2. 4 str on mine and melee still hits for 70 damage,Mine is mostly a gunner build thus the low str.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:30 am

Legion was a gold.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:32 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Do you have serion hd if so put it on lux. Serion hd needs 2 great rapids or 3 high shooters to reach its full potential. Wierd tho i think lux legion is a silver and Lux eques is a gold but lux legion is the stronger of the 2. 4 str on mine and melee still hits for 70 damage,Mine is mostly a gunner build thus the low str.

I'm not sure about Seiron HD on Lux.

But Lux melee, both Esques and Legion, are TEC based.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:35 am

I actually have a build planned out for the lux eques, it's just a very low priority since it would be a level 5 build.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:41 am

Diabolical wrote:
Legion was a gold.
Legion was silver, Eques was gold.

...and Seiron HD really doesn't need speed tunes, mine is 3x g.force with no accuracy issues at all. It has loads of starting speed and a huge projectile. Could be decent for Eques but it's pretty redundant on Legion with that beam cannon he has.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:43 am

Silvers are sometimes just better than golds. I mean, air raider was originally a silver ball. He got promoted to gold afterward, though.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:47 am

Relict? wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I'm not sure about Seiron HD on Lux.

But Lux melee, both Esques and Legion, are TEC based.

Serion hd cause its better than legions beam cannon for most scenairos same stats in speed and range and its most spammable and does more dmg, I had to force tune my lux legiion beam cannon after doeing the needed speed tunes, Only thing lux beam cannon is better for is enimies who run and its good so you have a good weapon wile no in aura mode.

Esques really need its pure melee for air will fail you have to play them hybrid, And his abr is inferior to lux beam cannon and serion hd. A properly tuned abr can hit enemies easier than a vector eagle I used both. Btw idk if it goes for Esques but accel roll works great for legion accel roll forward then slash shield bash accel roll away acccell roll forward and repeat.

Its tec based AWSOME.

Sugu Serion hd is better than beam cannon you havent speed tuned yours so you dont know the difference mine was originally forced and ranged tuned. Honestly only time with lux is when I suicide with it to get sword master after my 2 machinelet am bots died and 2 get sword master if some one racket up more melee damage than my 2 machinelet ams.Or if I am hard tunneling some one.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:48 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Winty wrote:

It's tec based.
And the Plasma Beam Cannon works perfectly on it's own. Why you put Seiron head on it is beyond me when you have better options than lux legion.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:51 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Winty wrote:

It's tec based.
And the Plasma Beam Cannon works perfectly on it's own. Why you put Seiron head on it is beyond me when you have better options than lux legion.

Cause serion hd racked up more damage on lux legion than any other bot I have I tried running 2 aura airs my damage out put was still hire when serion hd is on lux...tho spliting em up when have been a good idea for when i 1vs1 people DAMN IT.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:51 am

Winty wrote:
Silvers are sometimes just better than golds. I mean, air raider was originally a silver ball. He got promoted to gold afterward, though.
Silvers were really what gara was about until this year when moes became legitimately OP instead of just autopilot.

Even then a silver bot (Flapjack) is currently one of the strongest bots in the game by a longshot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next