Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+80
Gunmanryu
eVe Heart
HashiriyaR32
milk
RaiKage_Vermell :3
necrodrakath
SilverySil
BARILLIAN
sparhawk254
Turret
lReisenl
Halexander
Kemo
reVelske
Phantomhive
KoumakanScarlet
Axanael
moh
JadeCicada
mixinixz
Frizz
Kobrakai
wonjoon
exoakutsu
Turkeysaur
UncleBobbie
TrieDaEsprit
Nilla
God is a Cat Girl
Relict?
Ashyru
LS3
Leriel
Satoshi
Tashunu
Rhyadel
Astral_Dono
ziix
beccadmgirl
Akhenderson
Thranduil
EvannGeo
Tickle
KidGlitch
LazyStevz
mechaRev
That_Wiesel_Guy
litegenesis
SuperNova.pt
zerocl
Senior Grey
Poppet
Tuskin
CapeMike
Magna.Zero
Wataboutmi
ppxeno
NovaZero
Elisahime
XiaoFu
kyarashotgun
VeryMelon
Reg3e
Koiro
Incendium
nzlk
fggt
Ryuuichiro
Suguri
Aria
Seraphcrim
MagicPotatoplz
DarkChuky
Winty
tehprognoob
boytitan2
Trill
Kurt
Zwiebel Force
Gerrion
84 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? Empty
PostSubject: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:09 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
At the benning i was like.. no I dont like her.... then I remember I got some nice BS...
put them and start to like her...

Spoiler:

she also looks hot with those BS!

She kinda looks nice with them, although it makes her look heavy, a bit of a bad option for a sniper.

I use a cannonballer BS, handy mag, and black cupid wings ACC. Works like a charm ^^
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Kurt wrote:
Spoiler:
That's gorgeous! Too bad you can't see her before she kills you~ #em3
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
That's gorgeous! Too bad you can't see her before she kills you~ #em3

Nio. thumbs down

Even with 40 tec this gara (not shop) junk deal 9 - 27 dmg to Albatreos, 20 - 23 to Pepo. One time i was lucky, and found ALE Crim in lag with full HP, she not moved, it took 6 full shots to kill her, i mean one full shot - Rinkas 3 bullets. She can only debuff and steal some low HP frags.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Kurt wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
That's gorgeous! Too bad you can't see her before she kills you~ :#em3:

Nio. :#em1.2:

Even with 40 tec this gara (not shop) junk deal 9 - 27 dmg to Albatreos, 20 - 23 to Pepo. One time i was lucky, and found ALE Crim in lag with full HP, she not moved, it took 6 full shots to kill her, i mean one full shot - Rinkas 3 bullets. She can only debuff and steal some low HP frags.

Retardation is known to cut damage output in half.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:36 pm

B-But Kurt is sorta gudd player, he doesn't need stronk attack t-t-t-to frag people, no? ö.ö
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
B-But Kurt is sorta gudd player, he doesn't need stronk attack t-t-t-to frag people, no? ö.ö

Kurt is exrumia he sucks.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Last time I checked he was supergay in terms of commando but had a basic idea of what he wwas doing. Rumy doesn't charge ahead like "hurr durr I have OP bot I can't be fragged" or like "derpi herpi derp derp I attack all I wan because I can" or something.

-shrug- Walp, I'm too casual to judge people I think °-°"
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Last time I checked he was supergay in terms of commando but had a basic idea of what he wwas doing. Rumy doesn't charge ahead like "hurr durr I have OP bot I can't be fragged" or like "derpi herpi derp derp I attack all I wan because I can" or something.

-shrug- Walp, I'm too casual to judge people I think °-°"

I've never seen him do well with anything other than gaybots, so...
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:53 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Oh u, the greatest feeder (after Linkah) in game luv me =3

PS: Anyway, Rinka need buff to be like sniper in other FPS games, more force + one shot, not three + more reload time + remove debuff silent

Now she work like jammer, coz with her debuff even FC's nova have troubles.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:10 pm

implying nova is not easy-to-dodge shit to begin with, unless you're afking in a heal camp in which case you should have supporting ARTs rape that shit anyways
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Further field tests with E.V.E. Θ

My god what is this cannon? The damage output is so lackluster, it doesn't pierce and the WB is
just awkward. I'm feeling like I'm doing something very wrong with her. Am I supposed to main her BS's main or something?

I have to rename her to Lily Rain E.V.E. Θ some time.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Further field tests with E.V.E. Θ

My god what is this cannon? The damage output is so lackluster, it doesn't pierce and the WB is
just awkward. I'm feeling like I'm doing something very wrong with her. Am I supposed to main her BS's main or something?

I have to rename her to Lily Rain E.V.E. Θ some time.

It's been pretty known since her release that her damage is utter crap compared to regular EVE, alongside losing piercing properties. The WB is pretty bad, suguri had a demonstration video even.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:58 pm

The reports of every new moebot being an OP arena god fagslut have been greatly exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Kurt wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Oh u, the greatest feeder (after Linkah) in game luv me =3

PS: Anyway, Rinka need buff to be like sniper in other FPS games, more force + one shot, not three + more reload time + remove debuff silent

Now she work like jammer, coz with her debuff even FC's nova have troubles.

My list of enhancements would be:
- Fast key to exit Scoupe mode.
- Damage is good, don't need to be OP.
- Give a litte more of ammo + More shots by click
- May be a little more Range, there are maps where her range is almost useless
- Reduce Cooldown time. Is bored when u just need to sit and way until u shot again.. and if u miss hahahaha -.-

But do that enhancements without breaking her, I wants she just more active not OP.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:05 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
implying nova is not easy-to-dodge shit to begin with, unless you're afking in a heal camp in which case you should have supporting ARTs rape that shit anyways

how do i reply to how sick i am of hearing stupid things like this
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

Hes retarded ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:44 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

It's not deadly anymore but it's still a pain in the ass to dodge 6 huge suction balls being shot at unknown targets. If I accel roll on reaction to Nova I still often get hit by it just because it's big enough to clip me as I exit or I hit one of the other 5 being spewed out.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:10 pm

I love alba man =)

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? Cosmic29

Why am I not first...

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Trill wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

It's not deadly anymore but it's still a pain in the ass to dodge 6 huge suction balls being shot at unknown targets. If I accel roll on reaction to Nova I still often get hit by it just because it's big enough to clip me as I exit or I hit one of the other 5 being spewed out.

but it is still extremely deadly if you get hit by multiple ones, which happens a lot

edit: I feel like there is some stupidity in what I just said but it's the truth
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:49 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
Trill wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:

but it is still extremely deadly if you get hit by multiple ones, which happens a lot

edit: I feel like there is some stupidity in what I just said but it's the truth

I heard taking damage is very deadly aswell.

Yeah, Nova isn't the -200 HP fuck-everyone it used to be but taking 40-50 damage every time a FC decides to fly up and spew homing shit all over everyone isn't fun. Sure, you can shoot her but it's still collateral damage. It's pretty much why I don't like standing by team mates when possible, especially when there's known FC's around.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Tried School mission. It was luzy. When I used my good ol' MMBGM FC Seraph his gravity field threw me so high I went to the bottom ö.ö
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Tried School mission. It was luzy. When I used my good ol' MMBGM FC Seraph his gravity field threw me so high I went to the bottom ö.ö

This. It sucks when this shit happens so much.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Seraphcrim wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

This. It sucks when this shit happens so much.
This is proy the stoner in me, but somehow I like how it sounds if you say "I was so high I moved to the bottom" o,e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 pm

I finally got my Pacifar to 38 FLY! First bot I ever managed to make it to the best amount of FLY you can get! Now she's my fastest bot in the air.

Although her TEC is still not the best, but I'll hopefully be able to tune that up in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? CtmbD7O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next