Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice

Go down 
+6
Relict?
+RedCobra+
exoakutsu
lReisenl
Winty
Charz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  Empty
PostSubject: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Reasons for making this thread

My last thank you ticket in the previous card campaign got me a Justicia and i didn`t find her to be as convenient or straightforward compared to other hurr durr melees we have around but still she packs a powerful punch even with the current meta hellish standards.

I searched the forums and i didn`t find any guides or game play topics about her except for some random chatters and posts here and there which wasn`t exactly informative and so i decided to make one myself.

The Build with Armor Drive in mind    
Spoiler:

Justicia is not exactly easy to tune her default cost is barely enough to fit in the needed stats and carts i wished if i could tune the sword with x2 H Glad and Grap and add more Hp but ...........

I did try to do a bit of math crafting but it didn`t get me anywhere so i think this is as far as i can go without capa tunes

Core tune ups
Spoiler:

Those are the essential tunes i think i will add more based on recommendations

Armor Drive carts    

Spoiler:

i think those are the most optimal ones with that i should be able to reach the desires 600 HP to comply with the meta standards

for ppl who argue about last stand i think it is more useful in melee combat especially in sword duels just about when you opponent thinks that he have killed you you spawn again and slash him more so depending on the situation and items you have you may win or at least cripples your foes HP if he managed to kill you again but if you have another opinion in this regard feel free to state it    

and you may ask why didn`t i use sword drive ?

because in this case it will be even more difficult to build her and it will need more capa  because if i plan to use the S force cart at least 2 of the powerless Tunes or Melt tunes is required with both of them costing 30 capa for each

in addition some ppl claimed that sword drive is not beneficial on her due to how her melee works as 3 slashes won`t have the proc to activate the melt or powerless effects unlike other melees with more combos and rapid hits but again you are free to say otherwise

Game play

i didn`t have this unite before so please bear with what i am saying or asking as it may sound retarded

As a melee your primary targets is lone Artillery units and some ranged lands using Assault step and her built in Rush to close gaps quickly plus her super armor to defend against incoming attacks which functions like the one Abyss HU have

usually when ppl attempt to attack a unit the first thing they do is to charge her justice blade and nuke the target  then proceed with slashing it  then repeat you can sneak while doing so and you can even ambush some units from behind walls or cliffs but you need to time the charge properly the charge bar don`t last long  and you need to release the attack before it reaches the end

it is a pretty useful mechanic but you can be interrupted when getting hit by an air

Justicia  can crowed dive without CV as well but from what i observed she can`t last long while doing so think of it as crossing a collapsing bridge every plate you step on fall apart as when you are diving you get overwhelmed by enemy fire and you have 2 ways to resist represented in her super armor and her ability to use Assault step plus rush to get away fast unlike other CV melee units who ignore ranged attacks and manage to stay alive long enough to reach a healer group

this video is the closest thing to this kind of game play

the things to note here is that his Justicia is capa tuned and her weapon is tuned as well probably H glad and Grap tunes and there is no drives he managed to kill 3 ppl and survived for 2 min despite doing a Rambo at the enemy power spot

Sword fights

Admit it you can`t really avoid those what are the melee units that Justicia can duel and can`t duel

lastly i have 2 more questions

I picked 2 carts related to stun in this build stun recovery and stun regain judging by the way those 2 works will the reduced stun period also reduce the HP i gain from stun regain ?

Is it a good ideal to Rambo heal groups with her  ?

and that is it any work around and feed back about this build is appreciated

Last edited by Charz on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:22 pm

use a booster. Use up all of your slots instead of using expensive tunes and you'll be able to fit more things in. Namely stop using high tank tunes.

powerless will basically let you swordfight anything. That's the point of powerless.

why would you take stun regain on a bot that gives itself CV most of the time, just get boost run instead.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:33 pm

alright but what should i replace the high tank tunes with ? i need at least 500 HP and what booster should i use ?

for powerless is 3 slashes enough to activate it ?

and how does Justicia give herself CV? i am sure she don`t have any except for the Crimson Crusade i have tuned on her
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:52 pm

anything.
don't use high tank or great run when you have extra slots.
tuning tank twice is better than tuning high tank, and you have the extra slots to do it. you don't even have the weapon tuned.
if you're going to use a great tune at least make it ex. Or don't use great tune.

literally any booster. Hanna or abyss boosters are very good for melee. You can just use tonosama booster. Just get more slots so you can stop using shitty tunes.

What do you mean by 3 slashes? Just hit them with the charge attack.

She gives herself CV when she charges her sword. It's clearly shown in the video. You should be charging the sword when you aren't using melee, so there's really no reason you should be getting stunned a lot. Just get boost run.

Spoiler:

idk how it's so hard to tune things.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:14 pm

by 3 slashes i mean her default melee attack outside of the charged sword is it enough to activate powerless ?

and there no need to be pushy i got your point
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:22 pm

what do you mean is it enough to activate powerless? charge slash is the one that activates powerless.
Back to top Go down
lReisenl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
lReisenl

Male Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:32 pm

I think he's talking about the Powerless beta tune with Sword drive? That's a pretty dumb idea though.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:35 pm

he already said he's going armor drive and there are no powerless beta tunes in any of the posted builds.
why would she even need that when charge sword inflicts the better powerless
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:38 pm

and that was the origin of the misunderstanding all along the descriptions on the bot dosn`t tell that the charge sword inflect powerless i knew it was some sort of debuff but non said anything

so in the end she didn`t need sword drive to begin with i knew that her normal attack won`t activate the powerless beta tunes if i tuned it on her sword
Back to top Go down
lReisenl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
lReisenl

Male Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:39 pm

He mentioned it in the first post, where he says:
Quote :
in addition some ppl claimed that sword drive is not beneficial on her due to how her melee works as 3 slashes won`t have the proc to activate the melt or powerless effects unlike other melees with more combos and rapid hits but again you are free to say otherwise

So I assume he's referring to that.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Charz wrote:
and that was the origin of the misunderstanding all along the descriptions on the bot dosn`t tell that the charge sword inflect powerless i knew it was some sort of debuff but non said anythin 

i told you multiple times that the charge sword inflicts powerless.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:54 pm

it is ok every thing is clear now
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:09 pm

3x gf the charge

high glad or glad with grap her sword
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:54 pm

her gameplay mostly people using boost run + eco boost run 50% great success if can + run toward crowd / art with charge mele powerless then combo with mele while your target move very slowly because powerless.

or hit and run play her charge powerless to crowd. anti homing bit help a lot for her just like winty described
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:24 pm

This is like SL the Pyro's guides all over again.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:54 am

what a mess
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:59 am

By the title, I thought that it was an Astralyzer topic...
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:29 am

Maelstrom wrote:
By the title, I thought that it was an Astralyzer topic...

So did I.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:07 pm

Did someone say Astralyzer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice    Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice  Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking the first step on the long road to become an ally of justice
Page 1 of 1