Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.

Go down 
+20
cheongzewei
Desu
DreamyCrowdy
Courius
TimeRift
MightyPeanut
chengsta
Rika-chan
frappn
Hyoka
azz33
Feign
Jello
NovaZero
FreedomFighter
utok
Abolla
FrozenEdge
Sayuri Chan
SilverSeraph
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 pm

"Screw you i'm only 25k for a short amount of time.
Then i'll be 50k."

You're better off Charging RT to convert into UC with their crappy rates than doing this.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:25 am

chengsta wrote:
lol its not even hard at all. firstly, if you login at 7pm pst, you'll get a level removal ticket.

AAAanyway, im just playing the arena and having a good old time. Before I knew it, I've already had enough for 2 lvl 5 limit removers and 2 lvl 8 lvl limit removers (150k total), as well as plenty of money left over to buy new bots and parts, i dont know what to do with my money. Of course I played like 10 hours, but the time flew by really fast. I don't even see it as a grind. You just do your thing in pvp, and win or loose u get money.

Really? login at 7pm?

Wtf?

really? O_o

i'm going to start timing my logins now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 am

Gee, thanks for the bump.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:02 am

LXE wrote:
Did you Miss me? lol!
Who are you again?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 am

LXE wrote:
SilverSeraph wrote:
I'm happy they are UC at all.

But still, rage!!! How am I supposed to keep my 60k UC quota for 50 RT per month? Am I supposed to grind on the game and have no life at all? I've had it, **** you CyberStep.

But seriously! Have you ever heard of a game that requires ingame currency to level up apart from CosmicBreak and other games by CyberStep?

Runescape - No
World of Warcraft - No
Real Life - Hell no
Runes of Magic - No
BOTS!! - No (This game has been pulled from service)
9Dragons - No (This game has been pulled from service)
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep? - Fuck no!

I'm so GODDAMNED ANGRY AT HOW CYBERSTEP TREATS US PLAYERS LIKE CRAP!!!

Quote :

*snicker*

you haven't seen Alaplaya.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:20 am

Hyoka wrote:
LXE wrote:
SilverSeraph wrote:
I'm happy they are UC at all.

But still, rage!!! How am I supposed to keep my 60k UC quota for 50 RT per month? Am I supposed to grind on the game and have no life at all? I've had it, **** you CyberStep.

But seriously! Have you ever heard of a game that requires ingame currency to level up apart from CosmicBreak and other games by CyberStep?

Runescape - No
World of Warcraft - No
Real Life - Hell no
Runes of Magic - No
BOTS!! - No (This game has been pulled from service)
9Dragons - No (This game has been pulled from service)
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep? - Fuck no!

Quote :

*snicker*

you haven't seen Alaplaya.

You haven't seen Acclaim.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 am

azz33 wrote:
Is this some kind of "joke topic"?.

You get around 1k UC for battle in the arena if are in the top 10.

You need 25 battles for a lv 5 limit remover.

In 25 battles a robot should be around lv 3.

You need 50 battles for a lv 8 remover.

In 50 battles a robot should be around lv 4.

I think this is the first time i see someone complain because they need to play the game for have fun.

Sorry to spoil your dreams but...THE PRICES ARE GOING TO DOUBLE,NOT JUST FOR THE LIMIT REMOVERS,THE ROBOTS PRICES TOO
Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 am

oh gods, Nisa was right, i gotta train to buy limit remover and more robots.... a lot of works to do... aww men... No
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:36 am

Community: I think the prices at 50% discount is perfect.

Nisa: although you wont really get to level that many bots,you probably don't want to see too many high level bots running around do ya?

Back to top Go down
IcyKing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyKing

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 am

yeah, i agree... everything had their price...
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Tell me, what other MONSTER uc sink is there in the game? UC gara? c'mon...

Not to mention that the RT prices are so low for them you can get them in a few surveys if you don't wanna spend time in arena. Does it suck they will cost more? Yah, does it really matter, not really since its not hard to stockpile UC in this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Broken wrote:

Oh yes I have, XDDDDDDD. I played "BOTS!!", dang I was lvl 32 back then, aww...
Dang their company for closing down! Oh yeah, the glitches were way worse and they didn't update very regularly, so yeah CyberStep > Acclaim.

Plus who the hell revives dead forum topics?
Back to top Go down
DreamyCrowdy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DreamyCrowdy

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:00 am

LXE wrote:
Broken wrote:

Oh yes I have, XDDDDDDD. I played "BOTS!!", dang I was lvl 32 back then, aww...
Dang their company for closing down! Oh yeah, the glitches were way worse and they didn't update very regularly, so yeah CyberStep > Acclaim.

Plus who the hell revives dead forum topics?
there were no updates because the developers left BOTS!, leaving acclaim no authority to add anything.
I had cool times though QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3