Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?

Go down 
+28
Nilla
ywxiao
Valkyrie
FireKiller87
Wolf Hikari
Keith Jardine
NumeroDoS
Shance
EvannGeo
boytitan2
SoMotokuKarin
Hyoka
Nisa
fhoeng
Etherlight
xzpwnz
RoboFranky
Iseal
halcyon
Senhime
NovaZero
Kitouski
necrodrakath
Nerf
B2Seeker
Suguri
Mirien
SkyPanic
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

RAGE ???
yes
Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? Vote_lcap60%Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 36 ]
no
Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? Vote_lcap40%Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 60

AuthorMessage
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? Empty
PostSubject: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:32 pm

re you ?

sure am i because those bot re being popular and increased in every room day by days
They re not impossible to kill but annoying as hell with their freaking homing weapon
about their damage it's rl high, not chip damage like nicole

TBG missile guidance is almost the same as DG but it's aoe and still work excellent at ground targets (not like AA missile it's not work at ground target at all) and it's freaking stun rate it's about lower than 15 TGH

AG milky blaster ve very high guidance when they fly higher than the target and the combine blaster damage even higher than SDC, it was like if you re solo one AG and can't take them down as fast as you can they only need to fly 6 times around your head and you re already dead

few days ago when they re new and it's only few ppl ve them it's not the problem
but now those bot flood at every room and that 's the problem !!!

and it's sad that lots of high rank ppl re enjoying with those bot, maybe they don't want to lose BR ?
with me BR is not that important and it's bored when you try again and again those nuts bot for only keep your score

after EVE those bots re rl ruin the game
at least with EVE you need skill to aim and shot but those bots is simply get the direction, lock-on and clicking
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:30 pm

All for the sake of money
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Ah-chan actually annoyed me more when she first came out than she does now, because I was playing land more than usual at her release. She's not as annoying anymore.

Toy's annoying in crowds or enclosed areas, but seraph hopper seems to be fairly effective against them.

I'd be lying if I answered "no" in the poll though.
Back to top Go down
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Nope.
Hopping to avoid Lolibox, boost run to dodge Aquila Girl.

however, I get rage of Byne girl.
I want one and it eats me alive
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:46 pm

TBG is the only one who annoys me but thankfully 80% of the people who have her and ah-chan are idiots and taken out pretty easily through normal methods. It's the high tuned skilled players that are a pickle to fight with.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Everyday that i play in arena

Catch toybox girl on side

Aquila girl its a easy spot for skilled art players
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:14 am

Aquila Girl is dead floating around ARTs that know what you're doing, or any group for that matter that notices her around. Get caught alone with her and she'll eat you alive with her advantage and weapon if you're not in the AIR with her and she gets an advantage in firing first.

Toybox Girl is good in the same way Nicole Malice is good; she can hurt you from all the way over there and she's great support fire, but as soon as you get in her face she's just a silly brat that dies after enough bullets or a couple of melees. Works quite well in a group, take her from that group and she's helpless.

Everything has a weakness, Aquila Girl and Toybox Girl aren't exempt from this. Aquila Girl kind of annoys me in the same way a Stardust Canon annoys me. Toybox Girl is generally a joke to me, even just being in general movement is enough to dodge 90% of her stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:16 am

I have no problems with Toy-chan.

Ah-chan is annoying mainly because of her Homing Blaster.

Mai-chan's suprisingly tough for me to deal with.

No comment on Su-chan.
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:21 am

NovaZero wrote:
I have no problems with Toy-chan.

Ah-chan is annoying mainly because of her Homing Blaster.

Mai-chan's suprisingly tough for me to deal with.

No comment on Su-chan.

This.
Mai-chan only good AFTER the amor purge.
Su-chan Shock whip is easy to broke.
Toy-chan qq when she meet lagkun, mai-kun and some other fast LND
Ah-chan? FFFFUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
halcyon

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:54 am

I wish Ah-chan didnt get that homing buff (though I appreciate the ammo). I like using her because of her looks. And now that she's hax, i feel bad using her...
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:01 am

Just AG, TBG is fine. AG is shutting down my AIR units far more than TBG. At least I could stay behind our front lines and kill THEIR front lines with TBG. AG just flies over, homing blaster's my ass, shoots more shit, then flies right back out. I'm stuck shooting her with LND units because they can dash to dodge!
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:10 am

Yup
but mainly cuz I didn a girl outta SUGOI
now Im being wtfpwned by them,
especially Mai Chan if Im not usin AIR
Being pwned by the bot u wanted most
feels bad man Sad

cant say TBG and AG are annoying
I almost wtfpwned AG with a stardust and we were 1 on 1 in the sky above the dessicant hills

as for TBG
I went hunting and killed a few using my Seraph.
Not much of a threat when ur circling their heads firin a DBMG and slashing em with a sword bit
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:13 am

A good player using AG is hell
A good player using TBG is blehh
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:30 am

Kitouski wrote:

Toybox Girl is good in the same way Nicole Malice is good; she can hurt you from all the way over there and she's great support fire, but as soon as you get in her face she's just a silly brat that dies after enough bullets or a couple of melees. Works quite well in a group, take her from that group and she's helpless.
The problem here is, she also has point-blank missiles that send her flying halfway across the map while blowing up whatever was about to attack her.

Kitouski wrote:
Aquila Girl is dead floating around ARTs that know what you're doing, or any group for that matter that notices her around. Get caught alone with her and she'll eat you alive with her advantage and weapon if you're not in the AIR with her and she gets an advantage in firing first.
Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? 13zz7ly
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:37 am

RoboFranky wrote:
Yup
feels bad man Sad

I almost wtfpwned AG with a stardust and we were 1 on 1 in the sky above the dessicant hills

as for TBG
Not much of a threat when ur circling their heads firin a DBMG and slashing em with a sword bit

who on earth is that idiot AG who try to fight with another air in the same 's height ?

the smart one ll know she/he ll leave that air and comes to shoot those ground food !!!

ppl comment to agrue this is like "i can see that AG and TBG so i can run or dodge" but the problem is in a battle when you focus in something else can you realize some missile and blaster behind or above you ?

and when you know, it already hit about 20-60 hp
2 more sec to know where the AG and TBG is you may get hit about one or two hits more and it cost almost half of your HP

it's rl unbalance that
bot with great guidance have great damage too it's make those bot broken if they only do chip damage like nicole (around 10-25) it ll not something we need to discuss like this
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:53 am

SkyPanic wrote:
RoboFranky wrote:
Yup
feels bad man Sad

as for TBG

who on earth is that idiot AG who try to fight with another air in the same 's height ?

the smart one ll know she/he ll leave that air and comes to shoot those ground food !!!

ppl comment to agrue this is like "i can see that AG and TBG so i can run or dodge" but the problem is in a battle when you focus in something else can you realize some missile and blaster behind or above you ?

and when you know, it already hit about 20-60 hp
2 more sec to know where the AG and TBG is you may get hit about one or two hits more and it cost almost half of your HP

it's rl unbalance that
bot with great guidance have great damage too it's make those bot broken if they only do chip damage like nicole (around 10-25) it ll not something we need to discuss like this

actually, that AG was focusing on ground targets down the valley between the hills
I was a 30+ FLY Gograsis with a SDC

@Suguri
of all the TBGs ive circled and pwned like that AG, how come I never saw a TBG fire directly upwards?? O_o
Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:05 am

Suguri wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

The problem here is, she also has point-blank missiles that send her flying halfway across the map while blowing up whatever was about to attack her.

Kitouski wrote:
Spoiler:

lol, that picture. So inaccurate though, only TBG I find threatening on my untuned AG is one with a bazooka that can aim, since they can't actually vertically launch their missiles. ;-;

AG is pretty weak against a good ART with direct fire weapons in general, it's just altitude and that whole angular speed deal work in her favor. Blast bazooka, bazookas, ama core, alb core all rip her up, and she HAS to go in range of those weapons to engage units with those weapons. 220 base range, 240 full internal range for her blaster.

I haven't found them that annoying both playing as and against them, using all types of units. Just requires you to pay more attention so they don't easily get the jump on you, you can avoid their attacks pretty well both 1v1 and en masse.

Dealing with high altitude AG spamming is like dealing with an upgunned wisp spammer...except she can't spam you from as far as a wisper can, and you have a lock-on warning from her. Dodge if you can't hit it with direct fire weapons.

Dealing with TBG is like dealing with any ART--don't run head on into their missiles/shots, just because you got used to blast guard making most blast type weaponry pretty negligible for LND/ART/SUP in general. Use cover. TBG is kind of like a reminder of HI MISSILES ARE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING HURT DODGE THEM NAO. If you've got good aim you can also shoot the missiles down and move into the gap in a salvo--didn't take a single hit from full 5-shot salvos with my 18 wlk saggy3 vs tbg.

If you're arguing you don't have the awareness in a pitched fight to realize you're under attack from a particular weapon, that argument applies to any possible weapon. "Oh but someone else was shooting at me/I was shooting at someone else so I didn't notice that ---- was fucking me up."
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:12 am

I'm annoyed every time i see aquila girl. Because-I-did-not-get-her.

Now I have a specialized bot just to get them out of my sight.

Yes, I am feeling very salty.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:23 am

Etherlight wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

Kitouski wrote:
Spoiler:

lol, that picture. So inaccurate though, only TBG I find threatening on my untuned AG is one with a bazooka that can aim, since they can't actually vertically launch their missiles. ;-;

AG is pretty weak against a good ART with direct fire weapons in general, it's just altitude and that whole angular speed deal work in her favor. Blast bazooka, bazookas, ama core, alb core all rip her up, and she HAS to go in range of those weapons to engage units with those weapons. 220 base range, 240 full internal range for her blaster.

I haven't found them that annoying both playing as and against them, using all types of units. Just requires you to pay more attention so they don't easily get the jump on you, you can avoid their attacks pretty well both 1v1 and en masse.

Dealing with high altitude AG spamming is like dealing with an upgunned wisp spammer...except she can't spam you from as far as a wisper can, and you have a lock-on warning from her. Dodge if you can't hit it with direct fire weapons.

Dealing with TBG is like dealing with any ART--don't run head on into their missiles/shots, just because you got used to blast guard making most blast type weaponry pretty negligible for LND/ART/SUP in general. Use cover. TBG is kind of like a reminder of HI MISSILES ARE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING HURT DODGE THEM NAO. If you've got good aim you can also shoot the missiles down and move into the gap in a salvo--didn't take a single hit from full 5-shot salvos with my 18 wlk saggy3 vs tbg.

If you're arguing you don't have the awareness in a pitched fight to realize you're under attack from a particular weapon, that argument applies to any possible weapon. "Oh but someone else was shooting at me/I was shooting at someone else so I didn't notice that ---- was fucking me up."
it's a lol that you said like this

yeah good art can take them down but how hard can those art aim AG and how easily AG shoot them back ?
do you know which lock on is from an AG ?
are you sure you always see those AG above your head and always make the correct dodge ?
you always see missile comes from all direction ?
you always can shoot all of those missile before they hit you ?

if you always does you maybe a god or some ppl with 3 head or something unhuman lol!
talking or writing is 1000 times easier than take in the real things
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:47 am

Meh,Cosmic break will always release broken bots,so you'll get used to it.

Besides,it feels good to fight overpowered enemies with less powered units
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:49 am

Nisa wrote:
Meh,Cosmic break will always release broken bots,so you'll get used to it.

Besides,it feels good to fight overpowered enemies with less powered units

...until you realize you can't defeat them, lol
Back to top Go down
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:54 am

I WANT MBG!!!! MBG MBG.. damn..it i find MBG more broken than those 2... if you go 1v1 on land not sure if any bots really can win her head on... that pile driver................... reminds me of SRW R-1 "T-Link Knuckle!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.baseson.nexton.jp
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:10 am

SoMotokuKarin wrote:
I WANT MBG!!!! MBG MBG.. damn..it i find MBG more broken than those 2... if you go 1v1 on land not sure if any bots really can win her head on... that pile driver................... reminds me of SRW R-1 "T-Link Knuckle!!!"

yeah she punches my unguarded fencer for 100 dmg

and stunlocks.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:00 am

thanks to squidal cu.nt I use alpha stirke ametus more

on the note of a chan no anti himing all my ameteus builds are missles tuned gathima ams toybox ams ramjet launcers etc I HAPPY =D toybox girl my missles are rnage tuned on ameteus so they still kill her hop shoot Very Happy Very Happy

end of story only fangirl giveing me major issues is squidal girls shes uneeded melee is fines its supposed to be insta kill we have to run up and hit u thats hard we dont need some anti melee cu.nt running around when theres airs -__-

also achan still dies to my blitzelt/serion she does almost do=dmg tho to my serions hd 0_o

also no nthn is more deadly than a skilled eve user

ppl dont spam eve for one of 2 reasons

1 they get bored of easy wins

2 most ppl include me go HOLY FUCK EVE GETS VANGUARD SUICIDES JUST TO MELEE OR KILL IT and tells whole team kill eve

also Ima say a skilled toychan user>>> skilled achan user seeing as how I havent seen a achan out rank koi when useing toychan or for the simple fact that nicole causes booster drain and so does ameteus bring em to ground alpha strike em profit

Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:14 am

im not getting rage those two... i mean it's easy to kill them if you have a properly tactics on it...
like Ah-chan for example that she's mostly aiming for ground target, if your an AIR a.k.a. seraph or air raider u have to fly higher than her if u want to catch and make a aerial dog-fight (ask ur team-mate for a fire pillar on you and you'll instantly jump higher like 4x the normal height and activate ur seraph mode or propeller bit if u want)
im only raging for a blast zook and a good aiming railgun.

as for TBG... you can easily dodge her missile since it's kinda slow (but not that slow lol) and large enough to see unlike DG missile, u have to approach her fast enough or else she can fired u... for dealing TBG.. just read above me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?   Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you getting rage with TBG and AG yet ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next