Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.

Go down 
+20
cheongzewei
Desu
DreamyCrowdy
Courius
TimeRift
MightyPeanut
chengsta
Rika-chan
frappn
Hyoka
azz33
Feign
Jello
NovaZero
FreedomFighter
utok
Abolla
FrozenEdge
Sayuri Chan
SilverSeraph
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
frappn

OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:23 am

It's not that much. Only about 6 hours of arena time.
Back to top Go down
Rika-chan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rika-chan

OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:00 am

LXE wrote:
SilverSeraph wrote:
I'm happy they are UC at all.

But still, rage!!! How am I supposed to keep my 60k UC quota for 50 RT per month? Am I supposed to grind on the game and have no life at all? I've had it, **** you CyberStep.

But seriously! Have you ever heard of a game that requires ingame currency to level up apart from CosmicBreak and other games by CyberStep?

Runescape - No
World of Warcraft - No
Real Life - Hell no
Runes of Magic - No
BOTS!! - No (This game has been pulled from service)
9Dragons - No (This game has been pulled from service)
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep? - Fuck no!

I'm so GODDAMNED ANGRY AT HOW CYBERSTEP TREATS US PLAYERS LIKE CRAP!!!

i thought ill tell u a game that uses IG currency to level u XDDDD

Demon's Souls and it has game of the year muahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:33 am

LXE wrote:
SilverSeraph wrote:
I'm happy they are UC at all.

But still, rage!!! How am I supposed to keep my 60k UC quota for 50 RT per month? Am I supposed to grind on the game and have no life at all? I've had it, **** you CyberStep.

But seriously! Have you ever heard of a game that requires ingame currency to level up apart from CosmicBreak and other games by CyberStep?

Runescape - No
World of Warcraft - No
Real Life - Hell no
Runes of Magic - No
BOTS!! - No (This game has been pulled from service)
9Dragons - No (This game has been pulled from service)
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep? - Fuck no!

I'm so GODDAMNED ANGRY AT HOW CYBERSTEP TREATS US PLAYERS LIKE CRAP!!!

/facepalm

You don't need to spend ANY money to level up. But for the record, every other game does require you to spend money via equips, pots and item upgrades. Which fyi, your bots are like armor/weapons in other games. What other game lets you + weapons and armors without any money? At least the first 5 out of 10(?) levels of a bot is completely free. Also they don't HAVE to let you exchange game money for real cash money. They don't HAVE to let you use game money for cash money based items as well. Meaning stop raging about the fact that Cyber Step is letting you not only get everything in the game without spending a penny, but also letting you upgrade your bots with level removers as well. You just need TWO bots to reach the max level in the game and both bots can be UC bots. How exactly is Cyberstep fucking up? You don't like being able to play a game for free and never pay for it? Deal with it... Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:51 am

CosmicBreak vs. Other Game

Arms and Armour + "Potions"

CosmicBreak - Parts, bots, and other stuff, Healing is Optional
Other Game - Armour and other stuff, Potions Optional

Leveling

CosmicBreak - Need to pay UC to level up over Lv 5 and Lv 8
Other Game - Just get EXP

Customer Service
CyberStep -

• The Beta tests are just a marketing ploy, They already released this in Japan!!!
  • Lots of Hot chicks and a few bug fixes

Other Game -

• Real Beta Testing
  • Many Hot chicks but heaps of bug fixes and patches

Keep in mind that I can't be bothered reading all that so I just went made the briefest possible comparison. So I'm going to go with "If I don't like it, I don't play it"
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:22 am

LXE wrote:

Leveling

Customer Service
CyberStep -

• The Beta tests are just a marketing ploy, They already released this in Japan!!!

Other Game -

• Real Beta Testing

Keep in mind that I can't be bothered reading all that so I just went made the briefest possible comparison. So I'm going to go with "If I don't like it, I don't play it"

enough of this.... if u dont like it then go ahead and quit..... no one will care anyway.... Evil or Very Mad
nothing will happen if you keep posting your hates about the game here...
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:42 am

Pretty much. All we've been hearing from you is how much you don't like where this game is going because they're balancing everything.

Spend your absolute lack of life elsewhere if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:43 am

LXE wrote:

/faceplams again

LEVELING YOU IS COMPLETELY FREE BASED ON EXP.

You don't even know what you are raging on. Level removers remove the level of a BOT to get past BOT level 5. Just like any other game, YOU level based on experience. But instead of being forced to buy new armor and weapons every 5 or so levels like most mmos, you simply upgrade your bot when it gets enough experience. Meaning you just spewed a load of fail out of your hands and onto this forum.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:47 am

5 bucks tells ya he won't listen and continue to whine about CosmicBreak despite us telling him that his whining has no solid base.
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 am

lol its not even hard at all. firstly, if you login at 7pm pst, you'll get a level removal ticket.

AAAanyway, im just playing the arena and having a good old time. Before I knew it, I've already had enough for 2 lvl 5 limit removers and 2 lvl 8 lvl limit removers (150k total), as well as plenty of money left over to buy new bots and parts, i dont know what to do with my money. Of course I played like 10 hours, but the time flew by really fast. I don't even see it as a grind. You just do your thing in pvp, and win or loose u get money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
frappn

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:10 am

Essentially:

Get a level 1 bot.

Play Arena until it's level 5.

OMG YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY LEVEL 5 REMOVAL!

Play Arena until it's level 8.

OMG YOU HAVE no life. (And muchos money for whatever, including Level 8 Removal.)
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 am

Guys, the OP is wize, he knows what hes talking about
Back to top Go down
TimeRift

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:39 am

Also, the level removal is permanent on the bot(unless you decided to junk it) so the prices really aren't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm

frappn wrote:
Essentially:

Get a level 1 bot.

Play Arena until it's level 5.

OMG YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY LEVEL 5 REMOVAL!

Play Arena until it's level 8.

OMG YOU HAVE no life. (And muchos money for whatever, including Level 8 Removal.)

Add :

Play Arena until it's level 10 in less than a week, only from arena.

CONGRATULATIONS, you really HAVE NO LIVE for Arena 24x7

okay joke XD ... seriously... compared to CBJP , the remover still a little expensive ... but i suspect the CBJP price already discounted tho due winning the Cyber Step VS Heroes Event... we just havent got any for get our real discount ...

so ... prepare yer bot, sharpening your skills, and keep good supply of Wonderbit... we dont know when we gonna called for...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
DreamyCrowdy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DreamyCrowdy

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm

you only have to level 3 bots.
why so raging?
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:15 pm

I think the prices are a little overpriced.

Lv 5 limit removal for 25k?. Perfect.
Lv 8 limit removal for 50k?. Good.

But those prices are with 50% of disscount.

The real prices are 50k for lv 5 and 100k for lv 8 which...are a little overpriced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:26 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
LXE wrote:

Leveling

Customer Service
CyberStep -

Other Game -

• Real Beta Testing

enough of this.... if u dont like it then go ahead and quit..... no one will care anyway.... Evil or Very Mad
nothing will happen if you keep posting your hates about the game here...

Ok, I'll go with that. CYA PEOPLES!!! IT'S BEEN FUN!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:25 pm

LXE wrote:

LOL! Quitting because you're raging at something you have no understanding about in any way.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:32 pm

LXE wrote:
Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
TimeRift

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:26 am

Meh, It's one less idiot in the game.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:40 am

well one less lag spike anyway.
also the high level bot doesn't mean it's always good Suspect
high level = more cost
and if you screw up then you can easily lose in fight.

i think lv 5 bot is fine anyway since it will get most of cart that it need, the cart after lv 5 is like optional like Stealth System.

also i was play in CBJP and my Kamui didn't reach lv 5 but she still rock, top 10 on most of time cheers

Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:47 am

mostly im only go for lv 5 to 8... depend how much capacity catridge they have... exception for Snipers like Saggitaris is a must get lv 10 due Stealth system and Sniper Sight
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:05 am

glad you're on my side Suspect
i gotta hate if my Kamui got tear apart by that damn Railgun No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:44 am

Mayhem wrote:
LOL! Quitting because you're raging at something you have no understanding about in any way.

NovaZero wrote:
Good riddance.

TimeRift wrote:

FreedomFighter wrote:

Did you Miss me? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:47 am

LXE wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

NovaZero wrote:
Good riddance.

TimeRift wrote:

FreedomFighter wrote:

Did you Miss me? lol!

I doubt anyone thought you would actually quit once you realized what you were misunderstanding about bot levels and actual player levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:40 pm

These prices are indeed ludacris, and the "50% OFF!!" label looks like a big middle finger to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.   OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG RAGE!!! - F***ed up Level 5 and Level 8 Limit removal prices.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next