Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level Limit Remover:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Level Limit Remover: Empty
PostSubject: Level Limit Remover:   Level Limit Remover: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:59 am

So, would it be a wiser choice to purchase them using UC or rt?
I'm thinking using rt would be cheaper in terms of UC, but then again, I'm limited to 50 rt conversions each month.
Care to share some expert advice?

-Ace
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Level Limit Remover:   Level Limit Remover: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 pm

If it helps, I'm planning to get the Limit Remover for level 5. And I'm considering getting up to three.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Level Limit Remover:   Level Limit Remover: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Super UC Garapon takes 8000 UC to make 20 attempts. Or, better put, 24000 UC nets you 60 rolls. If you get so much as a single L5 remove, it means you'll have effectively made up the monetary loss (since it's barely under the price of a singular remove, and you'll have gotten 59 other items of varying worth in the process).

If you're lucky, you could get multiples in that same price, making it well worth the expenditure. If you're unlucky like Suki (who has had the misfortune of dumping hundreds of rolls and to date I'm not sure if she's ever gotten a level remove), then it could be painful. If you're unlucky like Penn (who has had the misfortune of getting several L8 removes with no L5s to speak of), then it could be tragically comic.

It's a gamble ultimately, so I can't even say "Chances are nicer", only that "It's worked pretty well for me, I've yet to buy them normally in the shop".

---

If you aren't willing to use the Super UC Garapon, though, then just consider this about the UC versus the Rt price. 105,000 UC is needed to buy all 50 Rt, whose combined amount would get you more removes than if you bought it with UC only. Namely, you get the equivalent of 150,000 UC worth of removers.

But in a time-cost expenditure, you'll probably reach a point soon enough where you can make more than 105,000 UC per month - and with a little legwork you can exceed 255,000 UC per month. Things like Arcantus treasure hunts (40-50k per week, just poke someone like me to give you a boost to access higher value treasures, this will get you 160-200k already), or even just casual arena presence for a few days will actually result in a lot of yields as long as you're not continually spending. This makes up for the purchasing of the same amount of removers each month, without consuming Rt.

Whereas, you'll always be limited to 50 Rt per month, absent of doing offers or charging. There is no way to speed this up - no ways to improve your gain. You just have to wait. This is hard limited funds you'll be spending, and spending it in place of resources which you are not so hard limited on. Even if you don't blow the Rt on Rt Garapons, there's a fair amount of stuff in the shop that's still Rt-exclusive (the better harmonics and slot protectors come to mind) that you'll find yourself hurting for down the road.

So, as long as you can do something to earn more UC each month, my suggestion is that you strongly consider keeping your Rt for other stuff, and using UC to buy removes.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Level Limit Remover:   Level Limit Remover: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Thanks, this actually helps a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Level Limit Remover:   Level Limit Remover: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Don't waste rt for limit removers.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Level Limit Remover:   Level Limit Remover: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
If you're unlucky like Penn (who has had the misfortune of getting several L8 removes with no L5s to speak of), then it could be tragically comic.

Count me in on this. I don't seem to be getting any L5 and too many L8 removers. D:

But yeah, it's exactly as Jade said. I'd recommend spinning in the UC Gara for Limit Removers.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Level Limit Remover:   Level Limit Remover: EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:40 pm

If you are really new and you need them bad I'd buy the UC ones from shop.

Make a rule of rolling the SUC Gara for so much UC each month (the amount highly depends on what you're doing/how much you play).

I never roll SUC Gara with a certain item in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level Limit Remover:   Level Limit Remover: Empty

Back to top Go down

Level Limit Remover:
Page 1 of 1