Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)

Go down 
+31
reVelske
fggt
Relict?
Shai
LordOfTheNoobs
Kurt
AnTi90d
Wah~Sugoi
Yokura
Silvraph
Zwiebel Force
Samui
mechaRev
Fuwakomoriya
Sakura1
IceCream
SuperNova.pt
dsp
(´・ω・`)
Aoko
Kuzuha
uzermane
RaverX
That_Wiesel_Guy
Kitouski
aosepsa
Astral_Dono
Tuskin
JadeCicada
destroyerx
AhegaoMaster
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:09 pm

What a silly topic wwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:12 pm

http://puu.sh/d1IiU/99df2343cb.png homura
http://puu.sh/d1Iii/52ef45a7d3.png sanae

Quote :
Isn't Nancy using Oceana AMs herself? I think she tried catching the BIG BONUS with them confused

armada arms can't hold things and she has 2 handhelds in her image.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Isn't Nancy using Oceana AMs herself? I think she tried catching the BIG BONUS with them confused
No i'm using straight up valiant with pulse missle gun and beam spread cannon

My other 2 airs in my commando have armada arms, but I didn't feel the need to post it since im supposed to be the one being hunted for it.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:50 pm

>not including Ragna, Stella, or Eve
>no mention of art alphas in general

shit list.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:04 pm

IceCream wrote:
what wep do u use to kill ? if that is ranged , then it fall at ranged LNDs category

Please don't make assumptions, it's about the bot's actual build, not what is used for the final hit.

Relict? wrote:
>not including Ragna, Stella, or Eve
IceCream wrote:
pls add sylvia and ivis (all variants) and gigan . Pretty much cancerous and poses a threat these days

How to miss the point 101.

And it's too easy to kill rushing melee shits, I was reluctant to even add Hanna for that reason but Hanna being Hanna just HAD to be hunted.

Nancy wrote:
why isnt nora added to the list

???

Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:14 pm

It's not missing the point. Your arbitrary list consists of units you personally find problematic to deal with, anyways, so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Relict? wrote:
It's not missing the point. Your arbitrary list consists of units you personally find problematic to deal with, anyways, so whatever.

that basically the purpose to have others help him murder shit he doesnt like
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Aside from Berz, Homura and Hanna, who are without questions the gayest shit in arena atm, Istina, Rinka, Icy GL, Mialy A, Trinitia, Buff Dev and Theia (bippu's Lisel fall under this category as well) all have something in common, Armada AM2 falls under the category to some extent but he's mostly there because he is easily the most annoying thing to be hit with, whereas Hikaru and Sanae are just jokes.

If it's really things I hate, we'd have a shit tons of melees on the list, but you don't "hunt" melee, melees come to you to die, whereas all relevant arts are already on the list.

But believe what you will sourpuss.

Sakura1 wrote:
that basically the purpose to have others help him murder shit he doesnt like

Except I'm taking a break from CB and haven't even played since the started of the contest, there's something else to it all, have fun working it out, it's really not that complicated.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:52 pm

I will. Because I am the law.
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Oh goodie, better prepare my anus
My body is ready
I will donate myself for the cause.
Contact me for easy modo =3
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:20 am

Silvraph wrote:
Oh goodie, better prepare my anus
My body is ready
I will donate myself for the cause.
Contact me for easy modo =3

For the greater good, I shall join your cause!
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:14 am

my batch
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:10 am

http://puu.sh/d23WO/0c4d78e76e.png armada arms
http://puu.sh/d24iC/808010d267.png http://puu.sh/d254t/1cb8c198f7.png http://puu.sh/d25Du/789463410e.png homuras

this was fun while it lasted but fan is running barrier arms and killing those are more important than playing cardgames
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:26 am

I've spoken to fan about the Illumis already, that said, her Illumis count for a very small portion of the kills and points as oppose to the ex laz gunner.

I'll consider something to possibly spice up the contest, like a hunt-rev thing despite me kinda taking a break, but we'll see.

Again, there are MvP prizes to be won, so again, go out there and have fun, if there's something listed on the point distribution that hasn't really be done yet, DO IT, get some outrageous or stylish kills. Point is the contest is to encourage people to perhaps play things they don't usually play, especially with Lnd gunner, and understand that going out there, taking risks and being aggressive are more fun than what one may think, at least, more fun than sitting with/behind a wall of arts and farm free damage. If you die in the game you DON'T actually die in real life, contrary to what some may believe.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:48 am

I didn't mean to imply that fan should be at all penalized for using those parts, I just meant that killing her for using them takes higher priority than a lot of the things on your kill list.

personnel prefernce, that's all.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:13 am

http://puu.sh/d2gM8.png
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:14 am

killstealing fucktard
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:20 am

I chased him for half a minute and you call that's stealing because he happened to go in front of you?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:25 am

i did far more damage ok
i hit him at the start, you found him and chased him afterwards.
ur so dum LOL

http://puu.sh/d2gWk/291d1a8882.png
http://puu.sh/d2g5Z/256ba0571c.png
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:46 am

Sure I can just say I did far more damage too.
http://puu.sh/d2iLX.png
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:50 am

how the hell is fan getting that many points.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:50 am

why the fuck are you defending yourself from a joke comment.
the proper response is something along the lines of "get better scrub LMAO"
like damn i shot the homura up at the start, it vanished, we both saw it later and you killed it. I'm going for some friendly trashtalk and you're in serious mode, wtf mang.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:52 am

Winty wrote:
I'm going for some friendly trashtalk and you're in serious mode, wtf mang.
Sometimes people can't tell if you're being serious or fucking around. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:52 am

I'm bad at reading joke sorry.

I was not being serious though, I thought you are the one.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:00 am

Nancy wrote:
how the hell is fan getting that many points.

Raking up points is really that easy when you are good with Lnd gunner.

Winty wrote:
http://puu.sh/d2gWk/291d1a8882.png

For obvious reasons, I'm going to count Resha for 5 points.

I almost feel bad for StormEdge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next