Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tune-up material Hunt

Go down 
+6
Z741
Suguri
Squishy
Asagi-san
Arti
JupiterJazz5th
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JupiterJazz5th
JupiterJazz5th

The tune-up material Hunt Empty
PostSubject: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:32 pm

So where can one obtain rare-ish tune up materials (such as the hulk meteorite, strong plate, etc..) easily? I initially thought that Arcantus was the best way but it's too tedious and time consuming. I recently obtained Captain Stardust Fists out of sheer luck and I need some +3 TGH tune-ups to buff up his 9 TGH stat.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Just junk Victor and put his arms on something else. He's really derp for everything except the "oh boy a male bot" factor.

Hulk Meteorites and Hard Plates are sold by crim for 400 points each. 2* Berzelius is pretty good for tuneup materials in general. It's also a decent way to get rainbow chips, which are one of the few tuneup materials NOT sold by crim...
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:11 pm

I had to think a bit when I saw "Captain Stardust Fists". Oh, Frau-gara and its Jack Gadgets.

But anyway, one the ways people farm for mats is just spamming 2* Berz. You'll get mats at a short time, and the time can be cut dramatically if your party has MMBG's or CSG's w/ Asuras.
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:25 pm

peppens in Arcanuts drop harrd prates.
Back to top Go down
JupiterJazz5th
JupiterJazz5th

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Arti wrote:
Just junk Victor and put his arms on something else. He's really derp for everything except the "oh boy a male bot" factor.

Yeah as much as I like to end up with a powerful bot combination I like to keep my bots appearance unless it's dead necessary. Like when I ran out of slots on Nicole.

Also, 2 star berz? Will try it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:04 pm

1* berz is faster. A skilled berz party = 20 sets of mat drops in 1 hour.

Viktor BD is versatile, it's not the best BD but if you want a well-rounded bot Viktor has a lot of options available to him. I'd probably get rid of the legs, though.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Hulk Meteorites and Hard Plates also turn up quite frequently in Super UC Garapon too.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Oh, wait, hard plates.

3* Haku frequently drops sets of six hard plates.
Back to top Go down
JupiterJazz5th
JupiterJazz5th

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Suguri wrote:
1* berz is faster. A skilled berz party = 20 sets of mat drops in 1 hour.

Viktor BD is versatile, it's not the best BD but if you want a well-rounded bot Viktor has a lot of options available to him. I'd probably get rid of the legs, though.
Well what do you recommend?

Z741 wrote:
Hulk Meteorites and Hard Plates also turn up quite frequently in Super UC Garapon too.
Oh what a shame I'm kinda saving up the money for the UC to RT trans.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:10 am

Suguri wrote:
Oh, wait, hard plates.

3* Haku frequently drops sets of six hard plates.

What the when.

Super UC doesn't throw them out as much as you'd like. At 8k per 20 rolls, I might get 5 in 40k UC. Bastagant quests are your best bet for tuning materials.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:57 pm

hulk meteorite can be found alot while arena at volcanic heaven

for hard plate go kill skullroid and pepen if you do arcantus run
Back to top Go down
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
centralheating

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:39 am

Well I'm no Suguri, but a good non-ridiculous looking LG would be Izuna Kamui's (not Nagi) seeing as it has an empty BS slot and you can pop a cheap tuned BS in.

Nagi's (LG2) would be okay I guess, but the locked in BS seems a bit too costly, especially if you won't be using them wisps. +4 fly though, but not worth it unless you need something temporary.

Those two are off the top of my head but I'll stop here since I don't mean to derail and I still need to look into it more.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:26 am

Berz drops Green Chips, right?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:37 am

NovaZero wrote:
Berz drops Green Chips, right?
Berz drops pretty much anything you'd need for good tuning, and tends to drop quite a few chips (two or three types per run?)

Haku tends toward midoro cosmos, hard plates, and green/yellow. And when he drops chips it's usually one set of two, sometimes with a rainbow tacked on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tune-up material Hunt   The tune-up material Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

The tune-up material Hunt
Page 1 of 1