Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)

Go down 
+31
reVelske
fggt
Relict?
Shai
LordOfTheNoobs
Kurt
AnTi90d
Wah~Sugoi
Yokura
Silvraph
Zwiebel Force
Samui
mechaRev
Fuwakomoriya
Sakura1
IceCream
SuperNova.pt
dsp
(´・ω・`)
Aoko
Kuzuha
uzermane
RaverX
That_Wiesel_Guy
Kitouski
aosepsa
Astral_Dono
Tuskin
JadeCicada
destroyerx
AhegaoMaster
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
LordOfTheNoobs
LordOfTheNoobs

Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:19 pm

I-it's not like I wanted to win anyway!

Can you upload all screenshots in one archive? Wasting three clicks on every single screenshot ain't ergonomic.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:08 pm

1 point dabes spot.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:39 pm

LordOfTheNoobs wrote:
Can you upload all screenshots in one archive? Wasting three clicks on every single screenshot ain't ergonomic.

What no, I'm NOT reunploading all the stuff we've already uploaded with my 512kbps up speed
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Bumpity bump.

Looking at MVP awards atm, please throw some nominations in if you think any screenshots are worthy of a MVP award (NO NOMINATING YOURSELF), I have a couple of ideas but I'd like to see if there are any other suggests.

Haven't had time to sort out Fan's screenshot, will get to it.

Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:50 am

lordloli had some double kills which were pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:09 am

Well, it's fucking steam sale season, so fuck, [operah]STEAM GAMES FOR EVERYONE![/operah] well, not everyone, I'm not that nice, but everyone up and including Nancy I think, that's 9 people minus Fan (Fan is passing on this as well).

So, if you are within the top 10 rank, please decide on a game between Risk of Rain, Hammerwatch and Shovel Knight. Please just drop me an email at r3v3n4n7@gmail.com so I have your address to send the game to (my FF inbox is getting full) (don't worry about it if you've already sent me your address) and I'll get you the game. You can skype me your steam account/email if I am already on your skype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)   Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Contest: The Hunt! (Two Regular Premium Cards to be won!)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10