Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback

Go down 
+5
Zwiebel Force
aosepsa
fggt
Kuzuha
colfenor1337
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:57 pm

I just thought I better open a new thread in its proper section rather than randomly ask in random thread derp.

I'm planning a tanky glanz build at 40TGH.

1.0:

But then I realised that with weapon tunes, I could just increase the dmg a bit. But then I will lose 40HP in the second build.

However, due to the calc not showing the str-based dmg meter, I put 3 GGrap for 29 str and basing the dmg under OFF Aura mode. It's kinda hard to know the exact dmg output under ON Aura mode, maybe I will address this issue to blead later.

Anyway...

1.1:

I just had a thought that I can just go for 40TGH and 38WLK and be a good tank, setup kill for my team, and maximizing my dmg output as my last priority. What do you think?

EDIT1: Ok brewed the next idea. Good thing about this one is I get +15HP. Also when I referred to the Stun Regain Chart, I can just make the TGH at 38 breakpoint, although 40TGH can reduce more dmg, isnt?

2.0:

Reference list:

Thanks for the time to read this post! Your feedback is highly appreciated! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:43 pm

I read Winty and CAV's comments on your build. Why not increase walk instead of STR? I mean, you'd be fast enough and tough to be killed at the same time. Of course, that's just me.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
I read Winty and CAV's comments on your build. Why not increase walk instead of STR? I mean, you'd be fast enough and tough to be killed at the same time. Of course, that's just me.

Thanks for tracking the comments ahaks! Razz

Yes I'm fond of that idea too. At least I'll get to be a good tank for my team. =w=)b

Also, build 2.1 is here and I manage to get that 40TGH from reworking my accessories.

2.1:
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Wlk is not necessary because you gonna travel a lot with your tackle.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:25 am

fggt wrote:
Wlk is not necessary because you gonna travel a lot with your tackle.

I kinda second that notion, maybe when rampaging around in crowd, but being able to be in control in where you're going feels more assuring for me.. unless I have another Glanz I'd totally do both build haha.

P/S: If I only build my Sledge thoroughly. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:33 am

Yeah, I wish I had another one too.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:14 am

My current thoughts:

1. 40STR/20WLK/40TGH - Hand down, man down. There's no going back. Just keep bashing people until the cavalries arrive. Or you die disrupting their rank, or you just die doing nth. derp.
2. 20STR/38WLK/40TGH - gank Gank GANK!!! Best option to wise, but still a suicidal build. I bet I can survive a lot of time with this one.
3. 40STR/38WLK/Maybe some weapon tune - Either you click hurrdurr or play her wisely.

In all cases just know when you should go in, and know when you should get out. *stares at my Luto RS -w-
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:06 am

Where the fuc/k are weapon tunes?
Where the fuc/k are revenge tunes?
EIW where?
Why Sway when Ritter BS makes her HOP?

>tanker glanz
Where the fuc/k is Sword Guard?

She isn't machintlet nor L Sized mech that can get much more TGH reduction bonus?

Like...what? I think my brain split-half open and wants me to disband EE.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:27 am

aosepsa wrote:
Where the fuc/k are weapon tunes?
Where the fuc/k are revenge tunes?
EIW where?
Why Sway when Ritter BS makes her HOP?

>tanker glanz
Where the fuc/k is Sword Guard?

She isn't machintlet nor L Sized mech that can get much more TGH reduction bonus?

Like...what? I think my brain split-half open and wants me to disband EE.

1. Still having trouble choosing the best weapon tunes, but I kinda like GGrap tho.
2. I though since I have 40TGH i'll unlikely to get stunned most of the time, but I do like the extra All Guard buff.
3. Isn't her chivalry slash will restore her WB? Does it gives sth else I didn't know about?
4. I know Short Boost with Ritter BS can even tackle air, but I took sway for the core tune up.
5. I thought TGH reduction depends on TGH alone, not the bot size.

One of my air bot was tackled at max altitude by ur glanz omega, so yeah that was really horrifying experience for me. Maybe we you can share your glanz's stat to me? Smile
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:35 am

I detuned everything on her, since she's so easy to be played brain-dead.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 am

;w;

At least your carts of choice?
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:54 am

Derpisalotte YOLOlanz:

Remember her AURA mode gives her +4 WLK, +3 FLY, and +1 TGH

colfenor1337 wrote:
aosepsa wrote:

EIW where?

3. Isn't her chivalry slash will restore her WB? Does it gives sth else I didn't know about?

Her WB Gauge status lasted 63 seconds on my build, probably not enough time for mash the fuc/k out of right click for AoE spam and waste all Ritter Steps. People aren't dumb enough to get close to your Chivalry Slash when AoE spamming is the best, and perhaps the only dumb option for her.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:23 am

>neither Fast Recovery nor Clearance
Welcome to Captain Sunny/Amlim/Shock Bazooka Break.

"I detuned everything on her, since she's so easy to be played brain-dead," he said and used a Sledge Heim instead o 3o
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:26 am

>infinite stunlock push vs minor stun with huge delays

wow, you never fought against brave glanz, do you?
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:28 am

A land I had with 3 revenges at like 15-16 tgh NEVER triggered them when it got stunlocked, so going for it at 40 is a waste of everything.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 am

aosepsa wrote:
>infinite stunlock push vs minor stun with huge delays

wow, you never fought against brave glanz, do you?

From my eperience Glanz will almost always...

a)...dive into the bottom

b)...get kited really hard

c)...stop working because sexy tomboy princess x TENTACLES OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Also: what Tuskin said. High TGH and moe hitbox make triggering revenge hard.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:09 am

Notice that I took out 3 GG Alpha and 2 CVeil tunes.

Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback Screen41

>dat AoE reach at 0:59 to hit Gayce(sorry CRAZYBOY)
>dat sylvia from 1:24 can't counter back
>dat Moneyger Wing(sorry HighlaN) got slammed
>dat Smellumis

Bottom line: No thanks, I think she is still OP as fuc/k.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:10 am

instead of going for 40 tough you may want to switch from high tough to sentinel tunes to balance out your toughness and HP values a bit more. it will make the bot much more durable overall.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:47 am

Thanks for the discussion guys! Much appreciated!

As we all know that only stun may trigger revenge, low TGH build often triggers it. Hence, I assumed that higher TGH will reduce stun occurrence on your bot (I know this by diving into crowd a lot). In all cases, the more similar revenge tune you have (max 3 of course), relative to you TGH, will decide how likely the revenge tune will proc.

Due to 40TGH promote better dmg reduction, tuning revenge maybe redundant. But we all know you don't want to be stunned in the crowd and unable to do anything, so CV is highly essential to crowd-diver build. I think I will rework my build to include CV with 40TGH or just 38TGH for the optimal value for Stun Regain.

So this is my lay down for now:
1. I will just be tanky and setup kill for my team, hence dmg output will be the last thing I will do. GGrap is definitely on the list.
2. Still not sure whether to choose Short Boost or Sway. The latter is good for evading shots (to certain extent) and combo with Ritter BS, but Sway is good for rapid movement change and there's a good core tune for Sway.
3. To include CV with 40TGH or just 38TGH or any good, optimal value for Stun Regain.
4. Fast Recovery is a must.
5. If I get another Glanz in the future (god bless that lel), I will make an Assault Step build for her lel.

Aurum_Sol wrote:
instead of going for 40 tough you may want to switch from high tough to sentinel tunes to balance out your toughness and HP values a bit more. it will make the bot much more durable overall.

Yeah I'm thinking of the same thing too. Get 38TGH and another +30HP owob
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:15 am

Sway is good with high walk.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:20 am

Tackle Glanz relies on tracking shit to oblivion and harassment. Focus on relying on the Brave BS to send you to stupid locations and break the altitude. Short boost couples well for chasing things in the air, which you want to do a lot. Speed isn't needed because you don't plan on running out of a crowd. You go in ready to die and hit as many people as possible
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:44 am

@Kuzuha - Sway is very tempting for the choosing

@Godisacatgirl - Thanks for convincing me. Sth that can do insane stunt always strike terror to fellow CB players ahaks! Razz

I'm dumb. I forgot her shield gives CV.

1. If I do 40TGH+2CV, it may unlikely trigger at all, leaving all that +60 cost away. Not that higher-tier TGH isn't good, but being a tank, crowd-diving means you want to minimise the stun made at you, so that you get to do sth instead of being a sitting duck.
2. If I don't make any adjustment to the TGH, CV will likely to proc and that All Guard buff + the Guard cart is always the good stuff.

Somehow my instinct say to roll with the latter as I will just have to play wisely with her Princess Shield and know when to get in and out. Even though CV will make my TGH drop to zero (hence now it's the case where 40TGH will become redundant), I'll just rely on All-Guard buff+Guard carts combo, along with good play of Princess Shield and huge HP pool to be tanky.

I guess I just answered my own dilemma. I'll go for build close to Omega's Glanz. Still seeing EIW being redundant on how good other carts can be of better utility/defensive value.

Unless anyone can give me a good argument I'm open for business. owob

Also, thanks guys for helping me out! Your feedbacks are much appreciated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:48 am

CV does not make your TGH zero. There is still damage reduction.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:57 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
CV does not make your TGH zero. There is still damage reduction.

Dmg reduction from All-Guard buff or the TGH itself?

Also, can anyone vouch for the statement of  "CV more likely to proc at low TGH, compared to higher TGH." True or not?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:10 pm

The TGH. Constant damage over time is reduced by tgh. Damage in general is reduced by All-Guard.
And yes, it does. It also makes it harder due to the super armor on glanz tackle and invul on brave bs, making even harder to be stunned and revenge tunes to procc. Glanz tackle might not have super armor, so someone should test, but I'm fairly certain it does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback   Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Tanky Glanz Build - Requires Feedback
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next