Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with a Squidol Girl WD build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeAelita
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 150

Help with a Squidol Girl WD build Empty
PostSubject: Help with a Squidol Girl WD build   Help with a Squidol Girl WD build EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:16 pm

So I've had a Squidol Girl WD sitting in my Garage for a while and I want to use her. However, SHE. SUCKS. Outright. So I tried to make a build for her.

Spoiler:

I am ashamed  Embarassed
I tried to get her FLY high to avoid melee attacks, and tried to balance STR/TEC for WB. And her capa isn't all that great.
Help please?
Some things to note:
Unlike other Squidol Girls (I could be wrong here, WD is my only Squidol Girl but I'm basing this on what I've seen at brief times in Arena) her Tentacle Slow (Slow field) is spawned where Squidol Girl is standing rather than where the enemy is, and she has to stand still for ages in order to spawn it.
Her sub attack is homing, and ranged, a bit like the original Bikini Crim/Lily's sub attack. It's also linked to her BD and not her bouquet strangely, but needs the bouquet to Mode Change. It says it causes Disorder, but I've never stuck around long enough to see if that's the case or not.
I have no clue what her original WB does (Dual Squidol Bit) but it looks like it's a powered down version of a Beam Bit.
She doesn't lose the handheld in her left hand after transforming, so if you want to suggest something for there, go ahead.

Please help me on where I've failed.

Edit: Should've put it in a spoiler, fixed now.

Last edited by AnimeAelita on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://animeaelita.tumblr.com
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Help with a Squidol Girl WD build   Help with a Squidol Girl WD build EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Her slow trap also inflicts shock. Only EV has a ranged slow ability, original had to stand in the same place while using the ability, which can only slow people that are on her face. And by trap you can just spawn it and go away.

The core weapon homing isn't amazing past a certain range (which isn't that much) since it pretty much stops homing, and EIW only improves force and ammo, so if you are not planning on "maining" it and give her tec, don't get the EIW and get other carts, and better movement stats.

All that non offensive sups need is either a farming weapon, or shock zooka. If you want to be lazy, use 2 pre tuned stack sticks and use the core weapon to farm. Bit is pretty much useless, get something else.
Back to top Go down
AnimeAelita
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Help with a Squidol Girl WD build   Help with a Squidol Girl WD build EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Is this better?
Spoiler:

Sorry if I'm still an idiot. Lost a bit of HP but got a Shock Zook Mod and more FLY now. I kept one EIW, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Help with a Squidol Girl WD build   Help with a Squidol Girl WD build EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:49 pm

i think u might as well grab repair bit since it doesnt look like ur gonna be offensive -ing much
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help with a Squidol Girl WD build   Help with a Squidol Girl WD build EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:01 pm

If you don't use the squid ball you are prolly better off using another SUP.  At 2 EIW and 40 tec they do some decent damage, and they go WAY further than their range before disappearing.  unfortunately, the disorder on the squid balls has no synergy with the trap, so I use a sidearm.  I place the trap when I see a melee coming and then jump so they their melee tracking takes them into it then pop the rapid bit and rain beam gun mod rounds on them while they are completely disabled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AnimeAelita
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Help with a Squidol Girl WD build   Help with a Squidol Girl WD build EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 am

So TEC and WLK is needed?
Spoiler:
Something like this?
Now if I follow this build, pray I actually get Generics or Superiors.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Help with a Squidol Girl WD build   Help with a Squidol Girl WD build EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Fly based hops are fine, mine is walk because I was originally running her with Boost Run + hops before I decided quick land helped me more and going walk based needed less retuning.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Help with a Squidol Girl WD build   Help with a Squidol Girl WD build EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:35 am

AnimeAelita wrote:
So TEC and WLK is needed?
Spoiler:
Something like this?
Now if I follow this build, pray I actually get Generics or Superiors.

Why are you tuning high tech alpha when you have 9 fly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with a Squidol Girl WD build   Help with a Squidol Girl WD build Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with a Squidol Girl WD build
Page 1 of 1