Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee) Empty
PostSubject: How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee)   How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Spoiler:

I'm making her a bot that's purely for the anti-melee purpose, so just gonna stay at the back defending any incoming sneaky LND, not gonna be going out to the front or play her as an aggressive melee bot (I suck with LND/melee a lot), so no tune for WLK, just using Boost Run to make up for it. (not like I need to run all over the map anyway)

I don't plan to play her as a healer either, and I'd only use that Burst Fire Bit for a very short time after whipping the LND, so with super low STR and high TEC it should still be ok right? o.o

So...how does it look? Any more improvement I can make?

P.S. missing one accessory because I care about appearance XD
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee)   How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Great Tech Gamma GTFO.

【Robot Name】
Squidol Girl

【Parts】
BD: Squidol Girl BD
 : Mini Burst Fire Bit
 : Squidol Girl LG [Run] [Run] [Run]
  : A. Maid BS [Run] [Run] [Run]
 : Squidol Girl HD [Run] [Run] [Run]
  : Calico Cat Ears
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings
 : Squidol Girl AM [High Tech Beta] [Power] [Power]
  : Geso Whip [Grappler] [Grappler] [Grappler]
 : Squidol Girl AM [Tech] [Tech] [Tech]
  : Paralyzer [Great Rapid Beta] [Paralyze] [Great Rapid Beta]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 補
SIZE: S
COST: 1245
CAPA: 1245
HP: 389
STR: 12
TEC: 21
WLK: 30
FLY: 10
TGH: 11

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×7
Short Boost
Boost Run
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×14
Fudara Cosmos×1
Ones Cosmos×3
Threede Cosmos×2
Fourda Cosmos×1
Red Chip×5
Green Chip×45
Black Chip×55
Power Amp×10
Stabilizer×20
Engine Shaft×45
Brake Damper×33
Strike Metal×12
Rapid Crystal×34
Shock Graphite×33
Guide Circuit×3
Heat Ash×30

Assuming you left an upper HD slot blank because you want to keep her hat-like thing.

Replace the Calico Cat Ears (they didnt have Squidol Gear in the calculator) with them to keep her hat while gaining 1 wlk.

About the improved mobility : land will not be the only thing you have to fight. You will be terrorized by Air, Art, and now ZERO types who will rip your 17 wlk SG to shreds.

You shouldnt build a SUP just to counter one type when theres 2 others who are just as prominant too (Air is more popular than Land right now due to ZERO-types)

Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee)   How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:08 pm

As much as i love using SG
her melee whip range is short compared to ALL melees
and if you are willing to not attack until they finish their combo
it's going to be a pain in the ass since zero types (actually, most bots) have AWFUL never ending combos
you can make her a hopper, which would be the best thing
whilst still using the geso in case that geograsis, daed, other (non-hardcore melee) came by...
SRSLY DON'T USE THAT WHIP AGAINST OTHER MOES
still, you'd need hp tunes since it's hard not to get hit while trying to hit melees :/

Edit: use the whip on regina, it's more effective since you can stun them with her am2 and then use the whip
and you won't ussualy get hit in the process
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee)   How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Trill wrote:
Assuming you left an upper HD slot blank because you want to keep her hat-like thing.

Well not really...I just wanted freedom to put whatever I feel like that looks good on her without having to worry about stat crumbling.

Trill wrote:
About the improved mobility : land will not be the only thing you have to fight. You will be terrorized by Air, Art, and now ZERO types who will rip your 17 wlk SG to shreds.

You shouldnt build a SUP just to counter one type when theres 2 others who are just as prominant too (Air is more popular than Land right now due to ZERO-types)

Well, this build is actually for CBTW (I do have a SG for testing in EN though), you have no idea how many trashy L size ART there are in WIZ, 1 or 2 LND came and it's like genocide!

As of now there's no ZERO type yet, and when there is I would probably be off playing other game by then XD

Unless the whole opposing team pushed their line to our PS, it seems unlikely I'd have to fight with ART unless it's some sort of special build...
And wouldn't that buffed Paralyzer be enough to defend against AIR too? Plus my teammate Mad

Also 3 grapplers seem rather costly...even with your build that's like only 4 force' improvement? @@

However I do still appreciate your reply~

DaneDroid wrote:
As much as i love using SG
her melee whip range is short compared to ALL melees
and if you are willing to not attack until they finish their combo
it's going to be a pain in the ass since zero types (actually, most bots) have AWFUL never ending combos
you can make her a hopper, which would be the best thing
whilst still using the geso in case that geograsis, daed, other (non-hardcore melee) came by...

Can't deny that her whip is short...but that's the price I'd have to pay for the shock effect right? :/ (Bugsycait's AM2 is even shorter >_>)

Hopping is not an option, it might be a good way to play her, but I ABSOLUTELY HATE playing as a hopper.
It feels so boring to me and make my fingers tired...

DaneDroid wrote:
SRSLY DON'T USE THAT WHIP AGAINST OTHER MOES

Why not?? Is it because most moebots are S size that's too small/hard to hit?

DaneDroid wrote:
Edit: use the whip on regina, it's more effective since you can stun them with her am2 and then use the whip
and you won't ussualy get hit in the process

But but...! That's not Squidol Girl anymore >_<
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee)   How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:59 pm

well, yes, i might be shorter (i don't think so...)
but it doesn't gets you near the enemies
well, hopping, or just giving her a bunch (35) of wlk
you WANT to escape
yes, moebots are smaller (and more OP)
and, sorry, it might not be squidol girl, but it sure is the best way to use the whip
REMEMBER, you might find a way that suits your play style even thought i say that
your luck is little, use the bot, practice, and you might go against the odds and be the best SG player out there...

Edit/~
I've seen many people double-post without warnings o.o
is it OK to double-post or what?
not trying to be mean just in case..
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee)   How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:01 am

It's being reported don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee)   How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:12 am

Well I usually don't double post, but I recalled in the forum rule it said it's ok in my own thread, and if I'm actually posting something that's not random/gibberish?

I thought it'd be a little messy, so I separated my replies to both of you :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee)   How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee) Empty

Back to top Go down

How's this build for Squidol Girl? (anti-melee)
Page 1 of 1