Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(

Go down 
+10
Kampfer
Desu
ChaosOmni
Feign
U.N.Owen
Jermatoo
Hyoka
Ichijo
Courius
Evilsmilez
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evilsmilez
Evilsmilez

Male Posts : 90

Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 am

Desu wrote:
Evilsmilez wrote:

This actually makes sense. This reminds of Samurai Champloo

If you don't get the reference,
You need to listen to more music.
R.I.P.
Yep RIP Nujabes...although our languages were different, I still understood his songs

Sorry for not clarifying but I was really referring to an episode with the samurai police lady acting as a prostitute in order to gather more information. Episode 15 "Bogus Booty" if I'm correct.
Back to top Go down
Arisaitou
Newcomer
Newcomer
Arisaitou

Male Posts : 11

Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:31 am

if ouka is a hooker or a geisha or a bi**h(sry) or some other what the heck do you call it i don't care , then Ouka's description should be some what like a hooker or a geisha or a bi**h(sry) or some other what the heck do you call it i don't care.
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:50 am

Hyoka wrote:
Why do you think she shows off her cleavage?

logically your assumptions are correct. She's pretty much a high class... lady... for entertainment.
List of human bots that shows cleavage:
Crimrose
Bloom Mariah
Maril March
This girl

Spoiler:
Mecha Jetter Girl
Lazflamme
Ouka

I think that this all.Feel free to correct.
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:14 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

logically your assumptions are correct. She's pretty much a high class... lady... for entertainment.

That ain't right... When it's coming from Misa...

*Shudder and curls up in a corner* No.... Noooo....... (bloody well that ain't right)

But in actual fact, you have to make the distinction. In case you haven't noticed, the normal Ouka is a SAMURAI. And the very word "Ouka" means blossom, iirc. In actual fact that would make her something of a concubine for the royal family. Not some hooker.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:19 pm

piroton wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

*Shudder and curls up in a corner* No.... Noooo....... (bloody well that ain't right)

But in actual fact, you have to make the distinction. In case you haven't noticed, the normal Ouka is a SAMURAI. And the very word "Ouka" means blossom, iirc. In actual fact that would make her something of a concubine for the royal family. Not some hooker.

Damnit misa your clouding up the innocent minds of everyone on the forum!
I think i'm even becoming affected by your...
Virus.

Goddamnit...
Cant...
Stop..
Thinking...
About...
Packet!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Evilsmilez
Evilsmilez

PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:10 am

Kampfer wrote:
Evilsmilez wrote:
Kampfer wrote:
Evilsmilez wrote:
Dudes, doesn't she look too sophisticated to be anything else but a noble ? Just look at that headpiece

I doubt she's a geisha.
Many things just don't add up. Ouka looks too much of a noble to be a geisha. Also, based on psychology, if CB wanted Ouka to be a geisha, wouldn't they have added the most recognizable feature of a geisha...the makeup. If she was a geisha, CB would have added at least one instance of her in the geisha makeup. I have yet to see any.

Also, judging from the video bio , she looks to rich to be anything but an Oiran or Noble. Oiran, aka expensive prostitutes and socialites ,usually are pretty rich also. Based on the moe factor of this game, I doubt she's a prostitute also.

wry so srs.
wry you read so much into dis

OUKA IS ROBO GEISHA OK. NAO DIE.

Ignorance, being a dic*, and imitating childish antics, will not get you far in life.
If you don't like this thread, then gtfo....There are other threads to troll, nobody is forcing you to post.
Good Day and Good Riddance to you
Very Happy
LoL wut.
umadbro?
Is a game. Wry so srs mang.
Sorry Kampfer....I was in a omgwtfIkillyounao mood that day. Sorry for the flame m8.
Back to top Go down
Evilsmilez
Evilsmilez

PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 am

It's been confirmed..Ouka is a prostitute.

Ouka Kamuro description: Young Ouka, currently being trained as an oiran................

Quoting wikipedia
"Oiran (花魁?) were courtesans in Japan. The oiran were considered a type of yūjo (遊女?) "woman of pleasure" or prostitute. However, they are distinguished from the yūjo in that they were entertainers rather than simply sex workers,[citation needed] and many became celebrities of their times outside the pleasure districts. Their art and fashions often set trends among the wealthy and, because of this, cultural aspects of oiran traditions continue to be preserved to this day."

I will never look at Ouka the same
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Judging by your first and last sentences, it seems you didn't understand the quote from wikipedia. Read it again.
Back to top Go down
Evilsmilez
Evilsmilez

PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Ichijo wrote:
Judging by your first and last sentences, it seems you didn't understand the quote from wikipedia. Read it again.

I understand what it says: They are considered a type of prostitute (clearly not saying they are). But this is a just a general statement.
Based on other resources, one being immortalgeisha, Oirans are the most expensive prostitutes you can find.

But there is still one factor that can change everything: the time period?
Oirans of yesterday were expensive prostitutes, entertainers, trendsetters, and socialites.
Oirans of today are Oirans with no relations to sexual activity....in simple terms not prositutes.

I'm sorry for this long-ass post, my curiosity is a bitch. lol!
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:48 pm

I'd pay her 1000 RT just to be able to use her as i like.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(   Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouka= japanese "woman of pleasure/(a person who sells their body)"????? :(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2