Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Go down 
+2
Wolf Hikari
Sajo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sajo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sajo

Male Posts : 9

A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Empty
PostSubject: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:31 am

Having only learned Cosmic Break a few days ago, I am saddened that I was unable to partake in the first Beta tests. However, much to my delight I might add, I am currently playing as I type!

I am allied with the forced of BRD with my best friend and my girlfriend. Together we plan to enjoy both the customizing and battle aspects of the game. I am currently leading them on our path as Clan leader of DarkValor. We will be recruiting, but I leave that to a post in the Guild section of this website.

Now that the formalities are out of the way:

Hiya, my name's Nick! My IGN is Sajo, my best friend has a crappy ISP who refuses to supply broadband so while he is online we tend to prefer uncrowded channels, such as 4. However, when he is unavailable I plan to revel in the fast-pace that channel 1 offers, at least until it fills up.

I suppose that's all for now, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! I look forward to chatting/playing with MOST of you soon! :3
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:45 am

Ah, welcome to CosmicBreak English fan forum. I am a manager of a new member with my assistance Moss. He will explain the other thing to you. ^w^

It seems like, u have already get your signature. Well, I let my assistance to do what he need to do. ^w^
If he not... Twisted Evil

Anyway, Enjoy your stay here and Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sajo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sajo

PostSubject: Re: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:18 am

Ah yes, I'm quite computer savvy and have been frequenting forums for far too long. lol

Though if I do have an questions or concerns I will be sure to pose them to your whipping boy/assistant. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neoscream
neoscream

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:20 am

Hi Sajo, Welcome to the CB fan forums.
Back to top Go down
http://neoscreams-log.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:40 am

Welcome to the forum fellow BRD :3 Will see you in the field!
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Welcome to the forums Smile, you might want to choose your Union on the group status on the forums, that way it will be easier to notice if you are Wiz/Brd/Dos (BRD in this case i guess). Also, your name changes to an awesome green Razz. (or blue or red)
Back to top Go down
Sajo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sajo

PostSubject: Re: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Thank you for the welcomes! Very Happy

Ah ha! Thanks Ropalx, I hadn't paid any attention to that section.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 pm

You are polite and well read, I like you. Despite the fact you chose BRD, you may live. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaosskull
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chaosskull

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Hello there. Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sajo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sajo

PostSubject: Re: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Feign wrote:
You are polite and well read, I like you. Despite the fact you chose BRD, you may live. Very Happy

Ah what an honor! You flatter me! I try to put my best foot forward with the pen as well as the sword. I look forward to seeing you on the field of battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pleasure to make your acquaintance.   A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Empty

Back to top Go down

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Page 1 of 1