Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicole Malice Knight Build

Go down 
+3
Axanael
Relict?
colfenor1337
7 posters
AuthorMessage
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

Nicole Malice Knight Build Empty
PostSubject: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:13 am

Good day y'all. I've been tinkering with my Nicole Malice Knight and I hope seasoned players who've used her before can slide in some tips for her gameplay. I really appreciate your time in reading and replying to this thread. Smile

build 1:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:27 am

I never rolled her, but I can say a few things.

Stop at 35 wlk if you're not using boost run. It's the last non boost run ground movement breakpoint for non lands. Alternatively, 34 wlk is the last breakpoint for non land short boost.

Most of the other Knight builds I have seen here has Force, Great Rapid Beta, and Paralyze as WP tunes. Not sure how that works out. They also usually are FLY based and have accel roll, too.

I don't reallyyy think you need broad radar. You'd primarily be fighting hoppers and ARTs. Hoppers are usually aggressive and easy to find. You might need some magic to reach ARTs so a lot of them are in the backline, but just stick with the team. You just scorefarm as a jammer, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:11 am

http://pastebin.com/j73ga5NM

I was going to calc one today for future beginner room clan fight.

Came up with this. Mostly because I'm too lazy to fully invest in beginners room builds.

Forgot the tough wonder bit but its late and i can't be assed to care.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Keep in mind that her WB features a kamikaze attack. Idk, if preventing the from dying is that much fun. Imo just get decnt FLY and HP en masse.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:17 pm

You'll want a lot more hp, fly based, accel roll and weapon tunes.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:49 pm

http://pastebin.com/2WeKxvgS

tis no longer 2 in the morning

Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Spoiler:
str/tec balance is underrated at these low numbers. You can drop health for accel roll if you wanted to.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:34 pm

I'm still not sure on getting fly on her. I have a balanced str/tec and 38 fly and float dash on my nicole malice and after I've summoned her WB, the boost gauge depletes much faster and I feel my mobility hindered a lot. At least if I go wlk-based on this knight, I can at least keep on moving. :/

Plus why tuning Paralyze? Wouldn't it get in the way of her boost trouble buff? Plus it's a chance thingy, so I'm still not sure on getting that.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:37 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
I'm still not sure on getting fly on her. I have a balanced str/tec and 38 fly and float dash on my nicole malice and after I've summoned her WB, the boost gauge depletes much faster and I feel my mobility hindered a lot. At least if I go wlk-based on this knight, I can at least keep on moving. :/

Plus why tuning Paralyze? Wouldn't it get in the way of her boost trouble buff? Plus it's a chance thingy, so I'm still not sure on getting that.

omg my sides OMFG I CANT TAKE IT TOO FUNNY!!!!

Paralyze isnt a debuff .___.

Paralyze just doubles your Stun
^^sorry if i misread it if not still was funny o3o

unless your talking about chance of stun rate then my bad

atm she will stun more often if u paralyz tune =v=
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:41 pm

As he said, debuff is double stun. Nicole no longer has waste booster when her bit is out, if you still say her gauge depletes faster, you're imagining things. Walk based means everything melee is going to tear your shit up. With fly, you have a better chance of not dying.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:46 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
As he said, debuff is double stun. Nicole no longer has waste booster when her bit is out, if you still say her gauge depletes faster, you're imagining things. Walk based means everything melee is going to tear your shit up. With fly, you have a better chance of not dying.

Her boost gauge depletes at the same rate as other SUP.
There used to be a time when Nicole Malice and Nicole Malice Skull used up boost faster when they had their bits out. But then those two were buffed. I'm pretty sure the same applies to Knight.

Just elaborating on why CAV is right.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:19 am

Why Para though?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:51 am

Pretty sure the self-jamming was removed, when Nicole Knight got released the first time (just liked they buffed old Feng when Tao was introduced).

@Fly: This helps you moving at the same pace as AIRs, which makes hunting them easier. The swords Severe Waste Booster keeps them from dash-escaping - Awesome!

Idk why you would tune Para. That's so expensive :<
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:42 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Pretty sure the self-jamming was removed, when Nicole Knight got released the first time (just liked they buffed old Feng when Tao was introduced).

@Fly: This helps you moving at the same pace as AIRs, which makes hunting them easier. The swords Severe Waste Booster keeps them from dash-escaping - Awesome!

Idk why you would tune Para. That's so expensive :<

I know right? I just checked on the Paralyze tune description. Yup it sounds worth it. I thought it's more on Shock buff. My bad.

I'll rework on my build then. Thanks guys for the feedbacks. They're were really useful. Smile
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:30 am

The shot has the same stun as say Crescent Mikoto. It also stuns like her as well with para, so it's pretty worth it imo.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:48 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
The shot has the same stun as say Crescent Mikoto. It also stuns like her as well with para, so it's pretty worth it imo.

Wait is that melee Mikoto or ranged one with 1K ammo bullet?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:53 am

Crescent is ranged.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:34 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Crescent is ranged.

Just a bit out of the original thread, does the para tune works for her melee path too? Deal with it 
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:04 pm

You can not double a chance on something that occurs 100% of the time :O
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:28 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Crescent is ranged.

Just a bit out of the original thread, does the para tune works for her melee path too? Deal with it 

Para tunes are for main weapons only. Do you mean melee path's guns or something I'm assuming.

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Cescet can use subweapon tunes on her unique Remote Attack (the subweapon of crescent), I think coif meant to ask if it works the other way around too.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 pm

I accidentally fire pillared my own heal group

What am I doing with my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight Build   Nicole Malice Knight Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Nicole Malice Knight Build
Page 1 of 1