Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicole Malice Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

Nicole Malice Knight Empty
PostSubject: Nicole Malice Knight   Nicole Malice Knight EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 pm

the rates are bad dont roll
the bots suck dont roll
its a shit gara dont roll
even thinking to myself, youll never get her, dont roll.

but alas... i still gave in and rolled (2 5x, couple 1x) and got Nicole Knight.... the only single thing i actually wanted in there.

ive gotten her to lv 6, and really this is where you start choosin carts for builds for her really after TWB and capa carts.

right now i have her at 15 across the board other than tgh, at like 10 or 9, not knowing if i should fly or walk. should i tune wep for..wat? just kinda up in the air on everything.

doing great with her, just as she is untuned, even at 15 wlk/fly/tec/str, trust me.. doing, great., just not exactly sure where i want to go with stats or carts from here on to lv 10.

just trying to gather some ideas/builds/set ups... help a brotha out Smile

right now to have everything evened out, rollin with squidol girl bs x2 and laz legs. only things i changed, other than adding pompom/buckler.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight   Nicole Malice Knight EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Spoiler:

Something like this is pretty much ideal I'd think.
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight   Nicole Malice Knight EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:04 pm

hopping just isnt my thing... i just suck at it...used to the short boost into flying from my muchi, but it just isnt what i hoped it would be... i just cant get it down with her with the non homing. so i cooked up this build, to have a more ... similar playstyle to my nicole skull:

Spoiler:

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight   Nicole Malice Knight EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:35 am

Last edited by Lv30 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight   Nicole Malice Knight EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:40 am

For Lnds, yes.

Non-Lnds stop at 35.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Malice Knight   Nicole Malice Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Nicole Malice Knight
Page 1 of 1