Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WIP builds

Go down 
+2
rei_hunter
ziix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

WIP builds Empty
PostSubject: WIP builds   WIP builds EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:04 am

With the level up campaign and the couple few recent rt giveaways (arena campaign, uc-rt), I want to rebuild/make new stuff. Gonna keep them all in one post though. pls advise ; _ ;

0s pump zook:
Remember that old uc weapon gara(?) which had some neat stuff in it, like pump zooks and volcano grenades? Yeah, I broke that only slot long ago ; _ ; The only thing I'm worried about here is how viable an untuned pump zook actually is. I'm trying to remedy it by just maximizing the bullet size and tec as much as possible. Accele roll is there to close gaps, just in case the speed isn't enough to get the 300 range working.

alphag accel saber:
I've never built an alpha land before, so I have no idea what I'm doing here. The only other weaponized arms I have are Assault Ox AMs. I don't actually have the trance skirt yet, though I'm seeing it working similar to Raystag HD for airs; low ammo high damage.

aqua parasol sharhead:
His carts are too nice to ignore okay ; _ ;

Aura Alphag:
The tunes for this one are actually finished already, but I can probably do a capa tune for more tec, or another cart, which I'm not sure about.

Scram Mod Theoreign:
I want this to become a pseudo-alba, minus the alba hd. Float dash around and spam missiles.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

WIP builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP builds   WIP builds EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:59 am

Pump Baz on Amateus? are you planning on bursting on this? D:.

Alphag Accel Saber
- Get a friend to play as that Air Carrier (or Dieracranam) and take turns Alphag Accel Saber. Most would opt for Misty's Scythe.

Aqua Parasol Sharhead
- He's rather tall for this you know. At least give him SOME TGH Tunes. If you want... drop the k-shield for a more direct fire cannon (Like Bazooka or Handy Bazooka). Aqua Parasol w/ Air Run is nice though.

Aura Alphag
- With Lux BS you can continue firing, which is great. But you need WDs to go. Also, your HD ammo will run out more. You could use Seiron HD in place of that.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

WIP builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP builds   WIP builds EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:24 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Pump Baz on Amateus? are you planning on bursting on this? D:
Amateus is a common Pump Baz bot, get out of that rock you live under. And that's stupid to alpha with just two weapons.
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

Male Posts : 410

WIP builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP builds   WIP builds EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:50 am

Well as a fellow owner of Theoreigne gotta say spamming the missiles a bad idea given the delay and that you freeze in place to launch them and the delay in them actually dropping on someone . That's not even mentioning the limited ammo, which you could refill with shell supply, but time wasted farming and such.

Ideally I'd recommend a secondary weapon with loads of ammo for Theoreigne and use missiles only when you know you can land the shot or to troll people ala melfi arrow rain spam across walls
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

WIP builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP builds   WIP builds EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:36 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Pump Baz on Amateus? are you planning on bursting on this? D:
Amateus is a common Pump Baz bot, get out of that rock you live under. And that's stupid to alpha with just two weapons.

• High initial STR
  • Decent amount of capacity
  • Internal to farm ammo with

rei_hunter, pls

reV has a Pump Bazooka bot, it should be noted.

300 range is fine. I used to run High Shooter on mine, but if I could redo it, I'd use Great Rapid Alpha, try to max TEC, and just destroy people up-close.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

WIP builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP builds   WIP builds EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:46 am

rei_hunter wrote:

Alphag Accel Saber
- Get a friend to play as that Air Carrier (or Dieracranam) and take turns Alphag Accel Saber. Most would opt for Misty's Scythe.
I'm not intending it to be a rider. No void scythes, either ; _ ; Any thoughts on sharhead bw ams?

rei_hunter wrote:

Aqua Parasol Sharhead
- He's rather tall for this you know. At least give him SOME TGH Tunes. If you want... drop the k-shield for a more direct fire cannon (Like Bazooka or Handy Bazooka). Aqua Parasol w/ Air Run is nice though.
My idea behind Sharhead is for him to stick to long range gunning, so I took broad radar too. Though yeah, since I'll be sticking to long range, I might drop K-shield for a farming weapon? or maybe an extra cart or weapon tunes.

rei_hunter wrote:

Aura Alphag
- With Lux BS you can continue firing, which is great. But you need WDs to go. Also, your HD ammo will run out more. You could use Seiron HD in place of that.
The Wonder gauge fills fairly fast while alphagging so wd isn't much of a problem. I'm actually thinking about using Seiron HD for this rather than Raystag HD, but I'm not so sure. I think someone did that before (rukoto?).

Yggdroid wrote:

Ideally I'd recommend a secondary weapon with loads of ammo for Theoreigne and use missiles only when you know you can land the shot or to troll people ala melfi arrow rain spam across walls
Scram mod is there for every situation where I won't/can't use missile rain. Not sure if I should bring a farming weapon, though.
Should I drop broad radar for a second EIW? I can actually bring tec higher if I do that.

Relict? wrote:

300 range is fine. I used to run High Shooter on mine, but if I could redo it, I'd use Great Rapid Alpha, try to max TEC, and just destroy people up-close.
I can't tune my pump baz ok ; _ ; No slots.
Although I should probably build amateus around a tuned pump zook, just in case I manage to roll one someday in gara.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

WIP builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP builds   WIP builds EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:31 am

Your sharhead already has a farming weapon. His Legs.

Anything that's a cactus though might require a special touch xD. but really. Handy Bazooka/Bazooka for your other arm.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

Male Posts : 410

WIP builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP builds   WIP builds EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:25 am

ziix wrote:

Yggdroid wrote:

Scram mod is there for every situation where I won't/can't use missile rain. Not sure if I should bring a farming weapon, though.
Should I drop broad radar for a second EIW? I can actually bring tec higher if I do that.

hmm tough call, broad radar could come in handy in exploiting the distance between you and the missile rain like melfis equivalent though. That and well you're probably going to want to know whats near you given you might be standing around for a bit if you use the missile rain.

The extra ammo would be nice but if you don't need the second EIW you could always just rely on shell supplies as needed. Just be a lot more conservative with your missile rain shots.

Scram Launcher Mod is a nice touch though. I might have to give it a try as well later. Just think you might run into ammo issues with that weapon as well.

I think you'll also have a hard time doing enough damage outside of your scram launcher shots to warrant the cost you'll incur. Missile rain on Theoreigne is hard enough to aim on single moving targets. Best to use it on groups or bots that can't or won't move much.

So yea I would say keep Broad Radar. Just goes back to what weapon aside from missile rain you'll use that's accurate in comparison to missile rain and has enough ammo to get you through most matches.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

WIP builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP builds   WIP builds EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:33 am

Scram mod ammo should last xid the entire match. Unless both teams have Regina/trintia that amount of ammo should be fine for him. Plus scram mod is meant for airs.

I hear people have ammo issues on parasol. So grab a farming weapon for those cactuses.

Also, this may be me imagining things, but if you burst with a aura bot intending to fill up wb, it doesn't charge wb or charges it minuscule. Would like a confirmation on this since I haven't touched alpha aura air in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WIP builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP builds   WIP builds Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP builds
Page 1 of 1