Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?

Go down 
+39
moh
beccadmgirl
bitU
Koiro
God is a Cat Girl
Nfi
AnTi90d
GasaiYunoº
aosepsa
milk
Tuskin
exoakutsu
Yggdroid
zamo
Moghul
Mie
Gerrion
Shai
BARILLIAN
colfenor1337
That_Wiesel_Guy
eVe Heart
rei_hunter
Zwiebel Force
KoumakanScarlet
Aiოi ♥
Pooguri
Nilla
Charz
Winty
Kurt
Strykerr
Raubvogel
dsp
fggt
reVelske
udon-GE
Stickboy
TrieDaEsprit
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Supporting is more than just healing. Chibis give fucking long range+ammo, and they can constantly apply All Guard. If you think that's bad then you're a shit player.
This.

Chibis are underrated, even more the LR chibis, probably because of their low stats. And because this kind of sups doesn't shit out points. But they are incredibly useful.
LR Chibis have limitless support potential, as they virtually have infinite ammo. They buff people to get less damage, and buff their ranged weapons while giving ammo back as well. This is pretty useful for attacking units and for other sups, like Melfi and Regina. A LR chibi + a sup with a repair ability (except that one BS) pretty much means that they can keep healing without having to beg for ammo, or farm trees, with the only limitation being "time".
A Fluene can give ammo back too (and fill/buff WD), but she can't heal, give all guard or LR.
A Rone can give LR, extend buffs and give all guard, but can't heal or give ammo back.
A LR chibi can give LR, ammo back, all guard and heal, but can't extend buffs, but can give ammo to other sups to make them keep healing/buffing.
Rone and Fluene will run out of ammo, a LR chibi won't.
They just are dragged down by the low stats, and how the game doesn't reward them.

I find LR chibis to be the most useful out of all varieties. Other chibis are more situational.

About the actual point of the thread.
I used chibis on beginner rooms before, because I lack the units to play in there, and when people aren't going full autistic, it's actually pretty fun. Even more when the chibi grabs GW. But I stopped using support bots that are actually are meant to support, so...

About killing them... I rarely ever have to deal with them, but LR chibi and chibi Regina? Sorry but you have to go. Any other chibi + Rone? They have to go too.

Edit: If you have see a LR chibi on your team, and it's a map like divided river and you see that the room is somewhat balanced, get a toybox, stick some AA weapon, and get the chibi to use the circle near you. As long as you aren't a retard, old toybox will get top10 with no effort.
I used to do that before CS started shitting out sups with repair guns and LR chibis pretty much vanished. It's was fun to see toybox get good places, 1st even.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:19 pm

@ Moghul it is simply for fun plus i myself is a chibi collector and they have some use in the chibi UW

they are fun and they are cute and some ppl use them for troll proposes as well

Last edited by Charz on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Mohgul oh my fucking gog

I shoot at chibis if I see them unless they get away, at which point I stop chasing. On rare occasions I'll feel bad for doing so and not hit them if I see them because I am a huge nicefag
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:36 pm

long range is the best buff in the game.

all guard is the second best buff in the game.

chibis can give both.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:15 am

Winty wrote:
long range is the best buff in the game.

all guard is the second best buff in the game.

chibis can give both.

Lily-chan~ or Koko Gaap. or the most basic one. Laz-chan :>
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:08 am

Moghul wrote:
chibis are shit, why do people use them again?
Because they are cute I guess, I myself find it easier to be an SUP when being a chibi for some reason....
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:51 am

It's a sad state of affair when people cannot make sense of why others aren't using ridiculously good and arena-dominating bots 24/7.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:42 am

reVelske wrote:
It's a sad state of affair when people cannot make sense of why others aren't using ridiculously good and arena-dominating bots 24/7.
I don't agree with the "arena-dominating" part, since I don't think chibi has much more than usual SUP bots, what chibi lacks, which is number of customization, is replaced with how small they are as a target, other than that, I don't see much different (except if my feeling is right and their WB does charge over time)
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:54 am

no i thin rev has a pretty good point here.

"x sucks" isn't a reason to not use something

"x does the job better" isn't a reason to not use something.

"I don't like it" is a reason not to use something.

"I don't like it because it sucks" is a reason not to use something.

Telling other people not to use a bot because it's bad in arena is just being a dick.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:15 am

TrieDaEsprit wrote:
I don't agree with the "arena-dominating" part, since I don't think chibi has much more than usual SUP bots, what chibi lacks, which is number of customization, is replaced with how small they are as a target, other than that, I don't see much different (except if my feeling is right and their WB does charge over time)

I'm referring to Moghul's comment about how he doesn't even understand why people use chibi when they are shit.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:59 am

reVelske wrote:
TrieDaEsprit wrote:

I'm referring to Moghul's comment about how he doesn't even understand why people use chibi when they are shit.
And I'm referring to how I don't know how chibis can dominate arenas, can you please tell me? (No sarcasm here, and I really don't know how, since I'm not a very good observer, and also not a very good chibi player if I have to say so myself)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:37 am

TrieDaEsprit wrote:
And I'm referring to how I don't know how chibis can dominate arenas, can you please tell me? (No sarcasm here, and I really don't know how, since I'm not a very good observer, and also not a very good chibi player if I have to say so myself)
Your reading comprehension isn't very good either.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:43 am

TrieDaEsprit wrote:
reVelske wrote:
TrieDaEsprit wrote:

Just because someone doesn't make the scoreboard, it doesn't mean that they didn't make a major impact on the outcome of the match.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 am

Nilla wrote:
TrieDaEsprit wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Just because someone doesn't make the scoreboard, it doesn't mean that they didn't make a major impact on the outcome of the match.
I never watch the scoreboard
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:48 am

Then what are you not seeing?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:52 am

chibis provide two of the most useful buffs in the game on demand in addition to extra ammo
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:42 am

TrieDaEsprit wrote:

You misunderstood my post, signor.

Moghul rhetorically asked why would people even use chibi, since he believed that they are shit. He wouldn't exactly be wrong, as Chibis ARE in fact subpar at best. However, simply being "shit" does not mean they don't deserve to be used, it is disconcerting when people believe that only the best of the best should be used in arena and see no reason why anything less should and would be used.
Back to top Go down
bitU
Newcomer
Newcomer
bitU

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Chibis are small and looks harmless... if they are grouped with other bots,  hard to notice 'em as threats, usually there are far more dangerous targets to deal with. Well a lone chibi lost in the map is like a "I don't want this, kill me please" sign. Btw, I don't hate chibis, my Firepillar target is their healing bit, unlucky them, that they are always standing under it ... what a coincidence. Rolling Eyes 

To be honest, I LOVE running around like a headless chicken, popping random (Healing / Crimson Veil / Mist / Hyper Shot) (Ammo Replenish & Long Range is not that useful except in the Haunted Chaos Room) circles around the biggest rumpus. Also shoot blindly at random targets, then scurry away when I got hurt a bit, and like a wannabe lumberjack, farming trees in a peaceful, harmonic solitude somewhere off the map, ocasionally releasing a "Repairing" small cry for those Saint Martyr Heroes (aka Suicide Bumrushers).
Srsly, playing with a chibi in arenas SO LESS stressful, that I almost call it a peaceful, blissful gaming experience.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:57 am

the guy said healer

you're crying to me about support

???

yes they can support but i find them useless outside of chaos rooms and even then the ones with ammo up are useful.

personally i've never been in a match and went "thank god for that chibi saving my ass with its circle"

not once
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 am

Winty wrote:

Telling other people not to use a bot because it's bad in arena is just being a dick.
And once again Moghul misses the point

btw, just so you know, I have afew times got saved by long range chibi's ammo regen to get enough ammo to finish the match. Also, in the old days when you're low on hp, having a chibi blow kisses at you while he charge his healing bit is a blessing. And chibi regina, top tier healer in beginner ruleset.

@topic I don't exactly use chibi, but pepens are close enough of a substitute in the seemingly-cute&harmless department, just without the heal and the support. Its fun to see random fatarts get chopped up by dual slayer every so often
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 am

Blocky, Pepen, Chibi, Baller. All get shot at by the same fagets regardless of how harmless they are, gotta look pretty on scoreboard.
Back to top Go down
moh
Astro Trooper
Astro Trooper

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:34 am

I mainly play with my Koko while covering somewhere at my teammates back. I often get scolded for not being at the front lines and dragging my team.

Do I kill other chibis? That depends on my mood and current state in arena.
Back to top Go down
http://yutsuku.net/
TetsuFuyu
TetsuFuyu

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:41 am

Hmm... It depends whether i found the chibi or not ? When i found one, just kill it. :v
When u dont find one... just kill the other bot ? :v

And if i'm a chibi... I'll be under PS and just dance, dance, dance. ~
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:42 am

TetsuFuyu wrote:
And if i'm a chibi... I'll be under PS and just dance, dance, dance. ~

In case you haven't been screamed at already, DO NOT DANCE DIRECTLY UNDER THE PS, you are potentially blocking people from acquiring hypershot from PS.
Back to top Go down
TetsuFuyu
TetsuFuyu

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:45 am

Oh yea, totally forgot about that. :v
Then, i'll dance in front of PS ~ That'll do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next