Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars

Go down 
+27
tehprognoob
-Business
Astral_Dono
sdfgdfgd
Relict?
Suguri
Tashunu
Fireflywater
That_Wiesel_Guy
DabesNig
mechaRev
Tuskin
boytitan2
Mew
SL the Pyro
Zwiebel Force
DarkChuky
CapeMike
Frizz
Gerrion
rei_hunter
VeryMelon
fggt
Shai
zerocl
ziix
God is a Cat Girl
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars Empty
PostSubject: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:06 am

http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/201209120045/

Blonde HD Ivis and Silver Hair Seraph FC. They seem to mention plushes?
Only 1 week.

Chibi brings the new ability it seems, also, it will be on the shop.

It seems that Chibi wars will have new ACCs.

Oh, and they mention 2x UC?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:11 am

Oh great, MORE HD Ivis ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:12 am

>FC Crim in GARA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:14 am

Blonde HD Ivis... e __ e

Well, at least it looks a lot better on the HD one then the old one.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 am

CS's new idea: recolour old HD bots.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:46 am

>chibi wars
More room hopping.
>x2 UC
More room hopping.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:14 am

New Ivis HD w/ Blonde Hair & Seraph Crimrose FC (Silver Hair)... seems useless honestly.

A New Chibi, called Rawi-chan... able to open gates... Teleport BIts i guess.

HD Accessory Drops from upcoming Chibi Arena Rooms! They'll be in for 1 week.

Yes, a 2x Rate will be in place on all game modes. (Except for Training Arena and Team Fight(

Rawi, is now Cosmic Break's Main Story! It should be close to that of those of Eve's, Ivis' and the Eris/Resha combo.

T/N :
Ivis HD Blondie is nice... but RT Garapon.
Seraph Crimrose FC Silver Hair... my god CS, what kind of junk is this shit?
HD Accessory Drops from Chibi Arena - Yata.
2x UC Rate on all game modes - eh... still dont feel like playing, i mean where the fuck do i spend my UC? JP UC Garapon...? Which sucks a lot of horse cocks?
New Story during update... yeah let's read it...

Overall Update.

Currently, TW holds best update this week, promising Poseidon and Lobzguy as UC Shop Content.

KR holds next since, they've thrown out all the materials out of ther UC DX Garapon, instead they give you Stat Oriented Challenge Cubes, and a UC Weapon Cube Alpha [They also added the Mascot Girls HD] (Oh they added 3s Lux and 3s Vector Eagle as Gold Ball Rewards from UC DX Gara) ...

EN and JP rock bottom. well the RT content is there for the money providing peeps. What's the use of multpliers in JP? EN i can understand because of Super UC Garapon, DX Gara there is not worth it, not yet at least.

We also have CB-EU incoming, and OBTs for French and German versions of Cosmic Break... CS is really trying to bankrupt itself eh?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 am

Looks... not that interesting... for a weekly.

Quote :
CB-EU incoming

Wierd, didn't heard any updates about it. Was there any? Shocked
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:23 am

Gerrion wrote:
Looks... not that interesting... for a weekly.

Quote :
CB-EU incoming

Wierd, didn't heard any updates about it. Was there any? Shocked

Yeah, i made a post about it a few weeks back (around 2-3)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:36 am

>Still poor because UC Gara, no promo
>Seraph Crim FC in RT gara

No No No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 am

Will totally dump rt for FC Seraph and Hd Ivis hurr.

What kinda garbage is this? ._.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 am

Wow, I gotta start wishing for stuff more...just commented during a match last night where I said, "...I miss Chibi Wars...."

*claps*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:23 am

My hopper chibies are ready
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:41 am

I lost it. GG CS.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:49 am

I'm sort of fine getting a crappy Gara. Though not sure if I like the fact new Ivis will be around. At least I won't feel the need to rush for offers that don't give anything.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:51 am

zerocl wrote:
My hopper chibies are ready

No hoppers here, but gotta get KokoNutt(get it?) ready...Boost Run + Easy Rifle + Dual Rifle bits = Mini Gun runner! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Nice! If they add another bunch of repeated bots It will be like another "You don't want to roll gara" for me!!! cool!
Save money for the Harley!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 pm

You got it all wrong! New FC Gash will give out Those two exclusively while the other golds/silvers will be what you want! #em0

New Chibi wars...BRB, doing 1k UC Gara rolls for Dual Slayer Tits...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:51 pm

I can't wait for this next Chibi Union Wars. Last time I found it to be so fun, and this time its even better! My Haruka-Chan, Orin-Chan, Koko-Gapp, and Rone-Chan are ready to kick some butt.

Also are they doing the "Chibi Level up" and "play Chibi Union Wars X amount of times" campaigns again? If they are, I am so there!!! Smile

Zwiebel Force wrote:
You got it all wrong! New FC Gash will give out Those two exclusively while the other golds/silvers will be what you want!

Do they have Gaderogga, Achtsieben, Vector Eagle, or Katalina BG NEXT, whom I've been after for almost my whole playing experience?

If not, I doubt I am rolling it. I have been trying to get those bots for so long, but I've yet to obtain them Sad
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:58 pm

I... you... wow, what... Seraph FC in the Gara. Really? Really? I'm positive CyberStep is just running out of ideas now.

The only interesting thing is the x2 drop rate. I've been stockpiling All x3 tickets in anticipation of one, at least...
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:07 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
New Ivis HD w/ Blonde Hair & Seraph Crimrose FC (Silver Hair)... seems useless honestly.

Yes, a 2x Rate will be in place on all game modes. (Except for Training Arena and Team Fight(

Rawi, is now Cosmic Break's Main Story! It should be close to that of those of Eve's, Ivis' and the Eris/Resha combo.

T/N :
2x UC Rate on all game modes - eh... still dont feel like playing, i mean where the fuck do i spend my UC? JP UC Garapon...? Which sucks a lot of horse cocks?

Overall Update.

Currently, TW holds best update this week, promising Poseidon and Lobzguy as UC Shop Content.

KR holds next since, they've thrown out all the materials out of ther UC DX Garapon, instead they give you Stat Oriented Challenge Cubes, and a UC Weapon Cube Alpha [They also added the Mascot Girls HD] (Oh they added 3s Lux and 3s Vector Eagle as Gold Ball Rewards from UC DX Gara) ...

EN and JP rock bottom. well the RT content is there for the money providing peeps. What's the use of multpliers in JP? EN i can understand because of Super UC Garapon, DX Gara there is not worth it, not yet at least.

We also have CB-EU incoming, and OBTs for French and German versions of Cosmic Break... CS is really trying to bankrupt itself eh?
What the fuck.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Mew wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

T/N :

Overall Update.

What the fuck.
Reis just retardedly worshiping T.W. as usual. More CB servers by god C.S. is retarded.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Quote :
I... you... wow, what... Seraph FC in the Gara. Really? Really? I'm positive CyberStep is just running out of ideas now.

Well, the true sloth is not using moes, but concepts. Sacrifice include both Ivis and Seraph Crim in the story, so adding FC Seraph and HD Ivis seems logical to me.

And if those 2 are the only ones present in gold balls...it's kinda tempting attemtping an Ivis, given the state that HD Ivis is currently pwning along with Eris O.O
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Quote :

Well, the true sloth is not using moes, but concepts. Sacrifice include both Ivis and Seraph Crim in the story, so adding FC Seraph and HD Ivis seems logical to me.

And if those 2 are the only ones present in gold balls...it's kinda tempting attemtping an Ivis, given the state that HD Ivis is currently pwning along with Eris O.O

Discourages people, considering you can get HD Seraph without rt.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Guess who's going to have to tune haruka & some random art to deal with FC..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars   New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sacrifice Gara, New Chibi and Chibi Wars
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next