Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?

Go down 
+39
moh
beccadmgirl
bitU
Koiro
God is a Cat Girl
Nfi
AnTi90d
GasaiYunoº
aosepsa
milk
Tuskin
exoakutsu
Yggdroid
zamo
Moghul
Mie
Gerrion
Shai
BARILLIAN
colfenor1337
That_Wiesel_Guy
eVe Heart
rei_hunter
Zwiebel Force
KoumakanScarlet
Aiოi ♥
Pooguri
Nilla
Charz
Winty
Kurt
Strykerr
Raubvogel
dsp
fggt
reVelske
udon-GE
Stickboy
TrieDaEsprit
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? Empty
PostSubject: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

Because of the random things in CB thread, I got an urge to make this.
I'll just repeat myself with some added things, I'm the kind of guy that storms the enemy's base with pillars and other items, after that, I play a 3D Touhou in enemy's base with the boss being the first SUP bot I find, especially chibis.

While I'm a chibi, I usually try to team up with another bot with rapidfire like rage machineguns on chibis that has Hyper shot circle, and long or explosive like mini bazooka, or just use them as firepillar user with all 4 slot with pillars when all else fail, almost all of my chibi has a surplus of Healing bit in the WB slot
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:40 am

i kill chibis and i die as chibis
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:47 am

I don't kill chibi, but when I'm a chibi, I yoyo water ball harder or making goldfish drunk

remind me of jack45644875 with OP thoarla chibi
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:47 am

I play chibi in lowlat room because my latency doesn't allow me to actually "play" in lowlat, and I proceed to Boost Run around and see which asshole is asshole enough to actually kill a harmless little chibi. Pretty sure Moghul was the most recent offender, having went out of his way to chase my unarmed chibi down to bloat his ugly killcount.

I leave chibis alone unless they are armed and posing an actual threat.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:50 am

Not when they're alone.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:01 am

udon-GE wrote:
I don't kill chibi, but when I'm a chibi, I yoyo water ball harder or making goldfish drunk

Dont you mean takamichi
Back to top Go down
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:28 am

Anything red on the radar, dies. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:35 am

udon-GE wrote:

I remember people would feed Jack wonder drugs because heals, but then he would use them and take out his slayer bits. He range tuned a beam machine gun and wrecked face in arena with float dash thoarla chan.
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:49 am

Good chibi - dead chibi, coz, for example, Malaneytor can heal team with chibi better than Mie and Aimi in stack. #em0
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:25 am

you dance, you die
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:39 am

90% of the time i ignore chibis because of there low cost and some of the ppl who tend to use them as lures for traps

for example when you see a chibi you say good free kill only to find yourself killed in a good nice ganbang and even if you managed to kill the chibi your death cost will not cover for the BP lose by the enemy team

good chibi players usually aid the supports they can find with extra buffs and bonuses chibis alone are weak if they get combined with some op sup like buff Devestator Trintia or Melfi Heart your team will be pushed back for sure and that is the only time you will go to kill them
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:42 am

If you are a red dot and I see that you are a wounded gazelle, I will go Gasai Yuno on your ass.
Back to top Go down
Pooguri
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:27 am

No, because they aren't Hikaru.
Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:31 am

nope, it seems cruel to kill lil cute chibis even if they were amazing supporters like Malaneytor
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:34 am

is Malaneytor a new SUP user? never heard of him
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:38 am

Stickboy wrote:
is Malaneytor a new SUP user? never heard of him
Under what rock have you been living at stick

He's relatively old, I remember him usually using a Lily-chan.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:41 am

i dont play anymore, how would i remember
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:43 am

I usually kill ze if I see ze chance. Chibis are gut supporters, no exceptions. If zey don't support denn zey deserve it for eating-up a place that could be used by someone who actually wants to play. At least zat's how I see it.

If I'm using a chibi, I'm most likely on tumbling duty and don't expect to survive for ze reasons I mentioned above.

Melaneyfor is an awesome chibi user. Zey heal, zey gib ammo! Superdeformed!  #em3 
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 am

That explains it, Stickie.

@topic

I kill Chibis when I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:53 am

i leave chibis alone unless they're like.... uber Chibis (Tuned for FLY and surivability. heals and shoots handy bazookas.)

As a chibi? i stay out of sight usually. and heal from the back/mid lines. or some corner in the map.

I usually play as Lily-chan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:24 am

Spoiler:

Usually when I see chibis blowing kiss at other bot I just kill that other bot and leave the chibi, but this scenario frequently ended in my teammates joining the fray and the chibi died.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:15 am

Don't forget to leave the chibi alone if your team features Oppai Kaede! =D
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:21 am

It's arena, I'm not going to give them a free pity card unless they're new to the game or something.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 am

Wiesel, what kind of player do you consider "new to the game"?
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:50 am

Umm yes because what I know when people using chibi is when their OP bot died, they'll go to chibi to do whatever they think the best thing to do during HP regen period of their OP bot. I'm not cutting them any slack.  Twisted Evil 

When I'm a chibi, I usually use Thoarla-chan for the ammo supply magic circle and spamming Dead Recall Rod. Then the WB of choice can be vary from providing cover fire with Sniper Bit or HS Bit and Healing Bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?   Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you kill chibi? And what do you do when you are a chibi?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next