Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The fuck is wrong with you people

Go down 
+10
Relict?
fggt
That_Wiesel_Guy
Hyoka
Shai
Strykerr
Steffan
WiFi
Zwiebel Force
boytitan2
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

The fuck is wrong with you people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:49 am

Nisa pretended to be a girl?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:53 am

Bored enough to actually visit this god forsaken forum again, anyone care to fill me in on what this is all about? What did I miss? I do enjoy drama.

As for online persona, I'm sure people here really ARE as perverted, ignorant, childish, selfish, amoral and overall stupid-as-fucking-brick as they make themselves out to be.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:24 am

reVelske wrote:
Bored enough to actually visit this god forsaken forum again, anyone care to fill me in on what this is all about? What did I miss? I do enjoy drama.

As for online persona, I'm sure people here really ARE as perverted, ignorant, childish, selfish, amoral and overall stupid-as-fucking-brick as they make themselves out to be.
Oh hi reV.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/spa/KidGlitch - To see the person (and his posts) who tossed all of his "friends" (and "enemies") aside like they were props to a show.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t13313p285-most-random-thing-you-ve-seen-or-done-today-in-real-life#316407 - For the post where he was found out for all his lies.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 am

reVelske wrote:

I miss rev rev should stay hre more.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:42 am

So, let me get this straight, people fully understands that this community is left with nothing but a bunch of apathetic, morally bankrupt, ignorant, childish and/or selfish little fucks (you damn well know you are one of these, pick the first one if you are still in denial) that are still happily driving this game deeper into the ground (or happily riding along), yet you are somehow surprised and pissed when found out that someone from the community is a fake, lying bastard? Ah, fucking hilarious.

Truly brilliant. "Don't respect" a common lying forum kid but seems to be totally okay with everything else, is everyone looking at this community with rose-tinted glasses or something? What else you rather be respecting then? The selfless investors of this game? The competent devs? The loving publishers? This helpful, intellectual and caring community?

It seems like every time I open my trap I go into a preaching session, goodness me~
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:59 am

Hi i'm rev and i like bitching to people who don't give enough of a shit to listen

You know what I hate more than the people who ruin other's fun? People who sit on a fucking soapbox and preach about how fucking horrible other people are acting like there's nothing wrong with themselves at all. You're full of shit rev. I've seen what you do.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:10 pm

Steffan wrote:
Hi i'm rev and i like bitching to people who don't give enough of a shit to listen

You know what I hate more than the people who ruin other's fun? People who sit on a fucking soapbox and preach about how fucking horrible other people are acting like there's nothing wrong with themselves at all. You're full of shit rev. I've seen what you do.

I swear I wish the old commu was still here so you would get trolled right off this bitch or banned every five seconds. Either would do. Mayhem would have enjoyed banning you constantly.

Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:13 pm

He constantly bitches about other people as though he believes he's infallible. Even if he doesn't actually believe this, he spends pretty much all of his time just bitching and whining about how other people are so horrible and heartless and "morally bankrupt".

I've seen him ingame, and even there he does not shut the fuck up.

reVelske wrote:
It seems like every time I open my trap I go into a preaching session, goodness me~

And yeah sorry about your old commu loss, must suck not having a self esteem team. Wasn't mayhem a complete and total shitter? Didn't he get like demodded and then banned and he got really fucking mad and he was the first person to get exiled the fuck out of here?

I can see the parallels on why you'd associate with him, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The fuck is wrong with you people
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2