Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The fuck is wrong with you people

Go down 
+10
Relict?
fggt
That_Wiesel_Guy
Hyoka
Shai
Strykerr
Steffan
WiFi
Zwiebel Force
boytitan2
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

The fuck is wrong with you people Empty
PostSubject: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:48 am

What was the deal with you all bashing Kid Glitch, half this forum is people faking persona's that is the point of the internet to some people hell 90% of this place used to be people creating alter ego's don't go bashing some one for it when the fuck did you die and become god. Especially you select few here who come with this I can't show my face online I am against posting pictures online crap you are just a insecure coward and have no right to judge people for being insecure in one way when you are doing the same exact shit. Sorry but this is the internet if some one wants to create a fake personality or fake person they can do that, and you can have the decency to not be a asshole about it. The best thing about those profiles is when you are not a egotist asshole they open up and reveal their true self. The ass hole behavior and collective group thinking here has been pissing me the fuck off lately. This used to be a place of very different individuals doesn't seem like that anymore. Its like we forgot how half the members here lied about their sex during the older days of this forum.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:52 am

Ugh, that came unexpected ö .ö

I think, nobody would have bothered, if Kid didn't leave the way he did.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:54 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Because as soon as he was caught he got hounded with comments.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:57 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

think about the way he left

also.... I'm waiting for him in skype

c:

lets see how will this turn out
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:07 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Which is exactly what you get for lying into people's faces. I don't know what you expect.

I don't see how that is different from lying in a conventional conversation/community either. People don't like it - just because you sit in front of a comp and communicate via a medium doesn't mean people suddenly find it acceptable. They're still people l0l

I also don't see the point of this topic. I don't think Kid expected any other reaction and his good-bye post makes me think that he doesn't care either.

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:13 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Which is exactly what you get for lying into people's faces. I don't know what you expect.

I don't see how that is different from lying in a conventional conversation/community either. People don't like it - just because you sit in front of a comp and communicate via a medium doesn't mean people suddenly find it acceptable. They're still people l0l

I also don't see the point of this topic. I don't think Kid expected any other reaction and I his good-bye pot makes me think that he doesn't care either.

Because several people here have done it and not caught flack its like this forum did a complete turn around. Hell it actually used to be fun trying to figure out if some one was lying or not like when ever XZ or Abolla would tell a story. Kid was so ridiculous with some of his stuff it was not funny but nonthing to hound him over.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:18 am

many people do make personas here

but most of them don't say things such as I am smarter than Einstein

or things like I had sex with models

or I can cook B class oriental food

do they?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:25 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:

do they?

Xz,Abolla,,Sash/a,Kanbara,Vyolets The large number of people acting as girls for lolz Nisa,Aria,LXE possibly Abolla still no clue what sex he or she is.Thing is Kid character was not interesting he created to much of a marry sue or Garry Stu since he is a guy. Zetsu being a guy faking being a guy.

Hell Kanbara is like 20 fucking people trying to be one person at this point.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:35 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:

do they?

Xz,Abolla,,Sash/a,Kanbara,Vyolets The large number of people acting as girls for lolz Nisa,Aria,LXE possibly Abolla still no clue what sex he or she is.Thing is Kid character was not interesting he created to much of a marry sue or Garry Stu since he is a guy. Zetsu being a guy faking being a guy.

then you do agree to the fact that he overdid it
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:16 am

>half this forum is people faking persona's that is the point of the internet to some people hell 90% of this place used to be people creating alter ego's don't go bashing some one for it when the fuck did you die and become god.

um wow boytitan, no.

Making fake personas is what you do. We don't actively lie to others about who we are.

>Especially you select few here who come with this I can't show my face online I am against posting pictures online crap you are just a insecure coward and have no right to judge people for being insecure in one way when you are doing the same exact shit.

Basic internet safety = hypocrisy now

>Sorry but this is the internet if some one wants to create a fake personality or fake person they can do that, and you can have the decency to not be a asshole about it.

You can make a persona. That's one thing. Blatantly lying to people who consider you their friend about YOU YOURSELF AS A PERSON is fucked up in the head. There's a disconnect between internet and reality and you need to realize this.

>The best thing about those profiles is when you are not a egotist asshole they open up and reveal their true self.

I really do not care to know anything about kidglitch, sorry.

>The ass hole behavior and collective group thinking here has been pissing me the fuck off lately.

We've come to a consensus that kidglitch is a faggot. We've kind of come to the same conclusion with you tbh.

It's not a group think, he's just a legitimate gigantic faggot.

>This used to be a place of very different individuals doesn't seem like that anymore.

No it fucking didn't. Used to be cbff was about a bunch of teenage losers going around spamming emoticons and roleplaying with eachother every other post. I remember how retarded it used to be here very clearly. The forum was anime as fuck. Also you were allowed the free will of posting whatever you wanted and it was goddamn terrible.

>Its like we forgot how half the members here lied about their sex during the older days of this forum.

Lying about your gender is one thing. Kidglitch lied about literally everything.

>Because as soon as he was caught he got hounded with comments.

Yeah gee I wonder why. Kid lies about literally everything, gets caught, and then proceeds to shit talk everyone for calling him out for it.

Totally didn't bring it on himself at all.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:17 am

This confuses me as you were also one of the people in that thread commenting about his lies. Like I said in the farewell post and what Himmel posted above, if he just came out and apologized it would have been fine. Btw BT, everyone kind of hated Nisa after he was found out. LXE is also hated in the community. Also everyone knew people lied about their gender and DID call them out on it. Half the people CURRENTLY on the forum are still doing this, but frankly it takes too much effort and I'm too lazy to go through and find enough evidence to call them out on it. KidGlitch was just extremely obvious and extremely easy to call out.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:24 am

The closest thing I can think of to someone making up a persona was astral's macro spam years ago. She grew out of that.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:30 am

Go bother someone else with your bullshit, and don't PM me with random shit either.
Spoiler:

I don't care how you feel about Kid, I simply don't respect people that lie to others. Some actually considered him their friend, he lied to them, he can go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:44 am

I despise lies and the people who tell them.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:52 am

The irony in this thread is so great

Countries should start mining this as a resource
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 am

Hyoka wrote:

SHhh

dere R seriouz piporu hirr

._.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:51 am

Hyoka wrote:

Never said I was not a giant asshole I know this   Razz

Milez I was talking about how the forum was when Mayhem and then Iron Dicks ran it which was before you were here...Then again that was total asshole land back in those days but I miss the trolls  Sad. By missing the trolls I mean the actually funny entertaining ones not these snarky 12 year old making joke ones we get now.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:29 am

Can't he just come back for a third time so I can milk him for more money?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:55 am

Thx for reminding me abt the UGC.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:26 am

Hyoka wrote:

This made me smile.

But yeah, there was no group-think. We all just gradually realized he was a shitter. In my mind, he started off as an auto-fellatio shitter then, as his boastful acts grew more elaborate, he became a lying shitter in my eyes. I guarantee others saw him in similar ways.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:35 am

Hyoka wrote:

Oh, tell me about it.
Agree with you.

--

BT, aren't you the one who is always acting like a god ''or something''?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:55 pm

I like how I don't understand anything. Who was KidGlitch anyway? I figured he was just another poster, yet there's all this drama.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:56 pm

I AM NO PUNY GOD I AM TITAN TITAN SMASH
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:18 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:

do they?

Yeah uh, your point is not really valid as less than half of the ppl who posted here knows them. Personally I only said I shared Shai's sentiment, whilst also thining that since it doesn't affect me I shouldn't really mind.

I thought this shit ended at the "most random irl" thread, but apparently he made a farewell post. I doubt you making this thread solves much, actually.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:23 am

Why the fuck would you bump a boytitan thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fuck is wrong with you people   The fuck is wrong with you people Empty

Back to top Go down

The fuck is wrong with you people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next