Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

troll eris build - thoughts and input needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

troll eris build - thoughts and input needed Empty
PostSubject: troll eris build - thoughts and input needed   troll eris build - thoughts and input needed EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:22 am

I know a lot of people have talked about making "troll" eris builds in the past, and some even have completed said builds. Sadly, all of those builds still just come down to the fact that they can still just melee things to death, which is the point of eris to begin with.
Earlier today I got bored and started playing eris in arena...except I didn't melee other players. I hit trees, got WB, and went into dark hide. I then walked into the enemy team and ran in circles while my ion bit shot things. I got around 1k damage the first match, and 800 the second, both times without dying.
This was with my tuned eris, so I was operating on 40/1 balance with the bit.
I started to think - how effective would this be with balanced stats?

So i went into calc, and this is what I came up with.

Spoiler:

-1 zero cart is needed to take hide path. The others won't be that useful.
-mobility carts are disabled during hide, so there is no need to take them.
-38/10 gives red-tier boost run. This allows me to run away REALLY FAST if i get hit out of hide, or when it runs out(i should learn to time the full duration). It also allows me to chase people. The bits SHOULDN'T be affected by the lean during boost run which tends to throw off aim, so it's not a problem for them.
- dual rifle bits are probably the best for this? Maybe? I'd like thoughts here. There's 10 cost free for whatever bits could be best. Ion bit is pretty good, but dual rifle is renewable. Dual slayers could also work. Possibly even better. Depends on the map etc.
- guard carts to reduce damage and live longer. She gets free tough runner because eris so there is that to reduce stun.

Sadly she doesn't get tough wonder bit or growing wonder, that's the only complaint I would have.

So yeah, I'm calling out the other "troll" eris players to contribute to something that is original and not just "lol let's tune 40tgh on eris it'll be funny."
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: troll eris build - thoughts and input needed   troll eris build - thoughts and input needed EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:04 am

If you want to be a dick there's a thing called burner bit.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: troll eris build - thoughts and input needed   troll eris build - thoughts and input needed EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:05 am

No assault step?

Dual Spike Bits to be cheap xD

Still, that HP is lolz. She could be a Gunner if you're up to it.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: troll eris build - thoughts and input needed   troll eris build - thoughts and input needed EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:14 am

rei_hunter wrote:
No assault step?

Winty wrote:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: troll eris build - thoughts and input needed   troll eris build - thoughts and input needed EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:17 am

Shai wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
No assault step?

Winty wrote:

What about afterwards or before? You can cancel an Eris' Dark Hide if you pump enough firepower into w/e they are.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: troll eris build - thoughts and input needed   troll eris build - thoughts and input needed EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:12 am

you can cancel dark hide if you stun eris.
This will be moving at red tier boost run, has no reason to move in straight lines, and is immune to homing and all forms of auto-tracking.
to run away I have rejection and red-tier boost run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: troll eris build - thoughts and input needed   troll eris build - thoughts and input needed Empty

Back to top Go down

troll eris build - thoughts and input needed
Page 1 of 1