Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts On Corona V Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

Thoughts On Corona V Build Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts On Corona V Build   Thoughts On Corona V Build EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:57 pm

I really like her cause she has some range with her weapons and uses a boomerang with her attack and launches herself everywhere so i made a Reg Build and a G capa build

Reg:

G capa:

Any thoughts (Acc's are alrdy tuned) and both handhelds are tuned but the 2nd Non Ex tuned 1 i can replace with a new 1 i can tune to add extra HP)   The BS isnt tuned but made to be transferable to other Moes

https://youtu.be/2pnwok0T1xs Corona V Gameplay

Last edited by RaverX on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Corona V Build   Thoughts On Corona V Build EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:07 pm

^^^ Updated With

Corona V Gameplay for those who dont know what she does https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pnwok0T1xs&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Corona V Build   Thoughts On Corona V Build EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:29 pm

BS choice is very sad ): hanna BS or abyss BS would be much more effective.
tough runner is counterproductive to revenge CV, and not really needed when you have a CV shield to use for escapes. much better to use fast recovery to fight status conditions.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Corona V Build   Thoughts On Corona V Build EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Winty wrote:
BS choice is very sad ): hanna BS or abyss BS would be much more effective.
tough runner is counterproductive to revenge CV, and not really needed when you have a CV shield to use for escapes. much better to use fast recovery to fight status conditions.

My Hanna BS is alrdy tuned with 1 G EX tune 1 H EX tune and 1 EX tune so it isnt exactly the best

and i dont own an abyss BS (UPDATED 1st Post with Fast recovery replacing tough runner)
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Corona V Build   Thoughts On Corona V Build EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:08 pm

BS tunes are still funky, there's no need for them to be alpha here(already -tec) so you could get 15 more capa out of that if you found a way to change them, but other than that it looks pretty fine with the limitations in place.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Corona V Build   Thoughts On Corona V Build EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:44 pm

~Updated Both Builds With a Hanna BS (alrdy tuned) tunes arent the best but better than nothing and better than Milky Way BS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Corona V Build   Thoughts On Corona V Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts On Corona V Build
Page 1 of 1