Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About mighty Albatreos ?

Go down 
+9
Solryu
reVelske
rei_hunter
ziix
Trill
KidGlitch
Moghul
XiaoFu
+RedCobra+
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

About mighty Albatreos ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About mighty Albatreos ?   About mighty Albatreos ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:15 am

Solryu wrote:
Mine gets by on 22 fly. I just abuse Wonderbit dodge and Swift Jet BS.
well duh, motherfucker, not everyone has 7 swift jet bs to swap about. which is why we tune to 40/38

and tell me: if the capa is there and the slots are there and you're already at 40 tec, why not tune 38 fly? and what's wrong with handy zooks? they're excellent.
Back to top Go down
Solryu

PostSubject: Re: About mighty Albatreos ?   About mighty Albatreos ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:02 am

Correction. I have 10 of those. What makes you think I don't know the pains of those who need high fly stats? I was just like anyone else before I got mine. Specifically why I had to mention Swift Jet BS if I had 22 fly. If I just said 22 fly by itself now that'd be a funny story. No need to be mad brah, its okay if you don't have one.

Last edited by Solryu on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: About mighty Albatreos ?   About mighty Albatreos ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:06 am

Moghul wrote:
Solryu wrote:
Mine gets by on 22 fly. I just abuse Wonderbit dodge and Swift Jet BS.
well duh, motherfucker, not everyone has 7 swift jet bs to swap about. which is why we tune to 40/38

and tell me: if the capa is there and the slots are there and you're already at 40 tec, why not tune 38 fly? and what's wrong with handy zooks? they're excellent.
every people have their own technique and equipment for their own battle style moghul, dont worry about it.
and thanks you for the best reply every one Very Happy .

Solryu wrote:
Spoiler:
nice answer Very Happy.

reVelske wrote:
Spoiler:
this what im looking for thank you so much Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Solryu

PostSubject: Re: About mighty Albatreos ?   About mighty Albatreos ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:29 am

Btw anyone still wondering why handy zooks can be considered a waste its cause the range doesn't over-extend so when you're alphaing that 370 range you're not hitting with those handy zooks. Still useful for those closer ranged air rushes and just about anything that comes closer to you in general.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: About mighty Albatreos ?   About mighty Albatreos ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:36 am

Solryu wrote:
Correction. I have 10 of those. What makes you think I don't know the pains of those who need high fly stats? I was just like anyone else before I got mine. Specifically why I had to mention Swift Jet BS if I had 22 fly. If I just said 22 fly by itself now that'd be a funny story. No need to be mad brah, its okay if you don't have one.
I do. on an air.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: About mighty Albatreos ?   About mighty Albatreos ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:30 am

Well you can drop both Handy Bazookas and go for L sized Bazooka instead. (Other handheld would be a tuneable handheld (Stun Gun since Alba has low TGH))

L sized Bazooka flies farther than Handy Bazooka if i remember correctly.

As for the OP's question.....

IF YOU DONT HAVE THE FOLLOWING BOTS~

Ragna Barrett
Diana
Amateus Muchi and a Rouche (and Illumis lol)

Dont, unless of course the above aren't enough spewy for you.

But if you feel like weapons maniacly placed on a weapons platform bot that can zoom in and out of the battlefield, Albatreos is your guy. His core alone makes that ... what was he 80RT? or 100?... worth every drop. His HD also offers another possible build with other things (course you can stick with him as Burster to destroy airs.)

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Solryu

PostSubject: Re: About mighty Albatreos ?   About mighty Albatreos ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:47 am

Moghul wrote:
I do. on an air.
Good then. Perhaps you could try it on your arts/lands for a change. They get invincibility frame flips instead of some short forward movement thrusting boost on airs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About mighty Albatreos ?   About mighty Albatreos ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About mighty Albatreos ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2