Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Albatreos Laza

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

Albatreos Laza Empty
PostSubject: Albatreos Laza   Albatreos Laza EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:09 pm

well, i know that there already is another alba thread
but, to tell you the truth, i didnt really understand what to tune, or which parts to change

ok, for starters i do not own dugdriver nor gathima am's
mine currently is like this

lv. 4
x2 capacity and x2 EIW

he has the same LG, which im going to change for thoarla
he has amateus bs
x2 raystag AM (one tuned with tec alpha)
and one shield
the cost is around 950

and the stats are (with eve ornament ace earrings)
Spoiler:
is it ok?
what carts should i get
and i´ve been told that i should add misside am´s
should i?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Albatreos Laza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albatreos Laza   Albatreos Laza EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 pm

On that one tuned raystag AM, is it just a tec alpha? Or high tec alpha? Or what. Might want to specify. A definate HUGE no Misside AM. Do you plan to do an alpha alba? If so, then take the HD off. The charge time on it messes with alpha'ing. If not, then keep the HD as a great backup/support weapon for anti-land at close ranges.. Accel AM or Raystag AM are great AM choices, and you can either do 2x Vipers, or a Viper and a Handy/Blast Zook. Not sure what to do cartwise, but fly is gonna be priority, then your gonna need to bump up TGH. 8 is too little. 16 is a minimum, 21 would be preferable. I'd say keep leveling him up getting just capa cartridges until float dash, but after that I'm honestly not sure.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

Albatreos Laza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albatreos Laza   Albatreos Laza EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:18 pm

oh, yes, its a High tec alpha
i wanted to alpha, but people said to add either gathima or dugdriver
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

Albatreos Laza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albatreos Laza   Albatreos Laza EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:02 am

Albatreos Laza has worse stats on FLY and TGH compared to its predecessor, but has a bit extra capacity from what I've heard.

The Raystag AMs may be a problem with your tuning due to its -1 penalty on STR. Alba only has so much STR to deal with when you're tuning for Alpha tunes, and while they do well with the TEC and FLY stats, you might be better off using other AMs - I use Hoverion Magna AMs on my alba because they don't reduce STR, and give decent boosts to TEC / FLY.

Misside AMs aren't worth its cost; don't get it.

For carts, x2 EIW is a must for the increased force, range and speed for the AA missiles. Float Dash is usually the best thing to get for an Alba. If you have spare cost to waste, you can put in Broad Radar and / or Stealth System. Both of them help to make your life easier and can devastate your enemies if used correctly. And since you're trying to alpha with your alba, get moving burst once you get viable weapon AMs.

And as for TGH, you probably won't be able to get it to 16 like how Trill said, unless you tuned for TGH. Alba doesn't have the greatest stock TGH, and Laza's TGH is worse.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Albatreos Laza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albatreos Laza   Albatreos Laza EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 am

Laza trades fly and tough for higher tec and walk. It's easy to get 30+ tec without even tuning anything, even if you're not trying to get it high.

Getting your tough up is a pain, I got to 16 on mine, but I kept the original arms on it (really lazy at the moment), and used thorala legs. I would suggest taking some low cost m-sized arms and slapping them on, then tuning them.

Tuning mobility has it's own issues, depending on how you build thanks to low STR, and lower fly than original, making it slightly more difficult to go the fly route. Going walk is fine, but it means your tunes are more expensive since you don't want to drop tec. A catch 22.

As for arms to alpha strike its dugdriver (plus you get a free tree farming weapon), gathima (really expensive), and contradict (lowest cost, lowest damage, but nice stats). If you don't alpha, take a utility weapon (like handy bazooka) to round out your arsenal.

Cart wise it's both internals, float dash since it helps you get the hell out of bad situations, and then personal taste. Blast guard is a good choice cause it will protect you somewhat from the most common damage type, stun regain helps keep you going with 16+tgh and high hp, broad radar will provide critical information about the enemy team, as well as let you plan where and when to use the quad mine sub weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Albatreos Laza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albatreos Laza   Albatreos Laza Empty

Back to top Go down

Albatreos Laza
Page 1 of 1